Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is John left by the river when he is injured?
(a) To keep from slowing down the group.
(b) To wait for help.
(c) To recuperate.
(d) To wait for another group to join.
2. What does Buck hear in the forest that stimulates old instincts?
(c) A thunderstorm.
(d) A growl.
3. Who haunts Buck at John's fireside?
(a) His ancestors.
4. What is Perrault ordered to do when they reach their destination?
(a) Sell the dogs.
(b) Take some of his leave time.
(d) Make the trip back in record time.
5. Why does Buck refuse to go with the inexperienced men?
(a) He is physically unable to rise.
(b) He hates the men.
(c) He has a sense of impending doom.
(d) He likes John.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John call the inexperienced men when they brag about making it to the camp?
2. What is Francois ordered to do when they reach their destination?
3. How do John's dogs react when John takes on Buck's care as well?
4. How do the inexperienced men die?
5. Who do John's dogs remind Buck of?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)