|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the owners do to the dogs that refuse to pull the sled any longer?
(a) They are beaten to death.
(b) They are left to freeze.
(c) They are shot.
(d) They are buried in the snow as if they are dead.
2. How many of Spitz's legs does Buck break before he is killed?
3. Where is Buck placed when Spitz is killed?
(a) In the lead.
(b) In his old spot.
(c) In Sol-leck's old spot.
(d) In the rear.
4. What is the man wearing that Buck sees when he is finally unloaded?
(a) A ball cap.
(b) A green jacket.
(c) A red sweater.
5. What does Buck do to cement his place as a leader under the new driver?
(a) Displays his strength.
(b) Leads well.
(c) Wins fights.
(d) Protects the weaker dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the men happy about after Spitz is dead?
2. How does Dave greet Billee and Joe?
3. Where is John Thornton's camp?
4. How is the team acting while Buck and Spitz are fighting?
5. Which dog develops an internal injury on the trail?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)