|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many dogs are involved in the hunt in the woods?
2. What does Francois do when he sees how hard the trail is on Buck's feet?
(a) Puts a poultice on them at night.
(b) Lets him ride on the sled.
(c) Pushes him harder to toughen him up.
(d) Makes little booties for him.
3. How does Buck feel about humans at the beginning of the book?
(a) He respects them.
(b) He fears them.
(c) He is protective of them.
(d) He hates them.
4. What does Buck do to cement his place as a leader under the new driver?
(a) Displays his strength.
(b) Leads well.
(c) Wins fights.
(d) Protects the weaker dogs.
5. What does Buck see for the first time when he is unloaded after being sold by the cruel man?
(d) The ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave refuse to do when he falls ill?
2. How many dogs does the man who buys Buck from the cruel man already have?
3. Who kills the animal the dogs are hunting in the woods?
4. What does Manuel need money for?
5. What does Francois think has happened when Buck returns to camp alone after the hunt?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)