|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Buck steal from his masters?
(a) His food was stolen.
(b) He finds it fun.
(c) He wants to be accepted by other dogs.
(d) He was hungry.
2. What does Buck take great pride in on the trail?
(a) His place with the masters.
(b) His intelligence.
(c) His strength.
(d) His work.
3. How many of Spitz's legs does Buck break before he is killed?
4. How does Spitz greet Billee and Joe?
(a) He ignores them.
(b) He fights them.
(c) He is friendly to them.
(d) He sniffs them and is subservient to them.
5. Who attacks Buck after he has had an exhausting chase from the mad dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buck steal from his masters when he gets hungry?
2. How many times does Buck charge at the man who finally unloads him?
3. What attacks the campsite after Buck takes a stand with Spitz?
4. What makes Buck feel ashamed when he is unloaded by the man who buys Buck from the cruel man?
5. What are men mining in the Yukon at the time of this book?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)