|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who intervenes with the intended punishment to the dog who refuses to get out of his sleeping hole?
2. How many times does Buck charge at the man who finally unloads him?
3. What is the occupation of most of the men at the first campsite?
(c) Mail Carriers.
4. Who encourages Buck to attack Spitz in Chapter 3?
5. Which of the following is NOT something eaten by the group that attacks the campsite after Buck takes his stand with Spitz?
(b) A bucket of lard.
(c) Tent straps.
(d) Whip leather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are men mining in the Yukon at the time of this book?
2. Who tries to punish the dog who refuses to get out of his sleeping hole the day after Buck is chased by the mad dog?
3. How much food is Buck given every day on the trail?
4. What does the man hit Buck with when he is finally unloaded?
5. What does Buck steal from his masters when he gets hungry?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)