|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goads Buck into fights in Chapter 3?
2. What do the owners do to the dogs that refuse to pull the sled any longer?
(a) They are left to freeze.
(b) They are beaten to death.
(c) They are buried in the snow as if they are dead.
(d) They are shot.
3. Why does the new owner think the dogs are unable to move his sled?
(a) They need to be whipped harder.
(b) They are all too weak.
(c) The woman is riding it.
(d) It is overloaded.
4. What are the men happy about after Spitz is dead?
(a) They have a happier team to lead.
(b) Spitz won't bite them anymore.
(c) They are traveling at record speed.
(d) There is one less mouth to feed.
5. How many dogs are involved in the hunt in the woods?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buck do to get the water he needs?
2. What kind of memories does Buck most enjoy thinking about at night after he has become the leader?
3. Where does the man hit Buck that causes the most pain?
4. What is the name of the dog who teaches Buck to steal?
5. How is Dave killed?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)