|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Buck so good at after Spitz is dead?
(a) Raising morale in the pack.
(b) Leading the pack.
(c) Playing with the other dogs.
(d) Getting the dogs to follow the rules.
2. Why does Buck steal from his masters?
(a) He wants to be accepted by other dogs.
(b) He finds it fun.
(c) He was hungry.
(d) His food was stolen.
3. How does Buck feel about humans at the beginning of the book?
(a) He respects them.
(b) He fears them.
(c) He is protective of them.
(d) He hates them.
4. What does John do to the man beating Buck?
(a) Charges him with a whip.
(b) Punches him.
(c) Pays him for Buck.
(d) Threatens to shoot him.
5. What does Buck hunt in the woods?
(a) A badger.
(b) A bird.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man who unloads Buck do when Buck growls ferociously?
2. What are most of the dogs on the team doing when they return to Skaguay?
3. What is Perrault ordered to do when they reach their destination?
4. What is the name of the man who whips Buck when he is put in his harness?
5. What does John do after Buck pulls the load for him?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)