|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the man hit Buck that causes the most pain?
(a) His back.
(b) His jaw.
(c) His nose.
(d) His paws.
2. Why is Francois hesitant about placing Buck in the place he wants to be after Spitz is killed?
(a) He wants Buck to be trained in a new position.
(b) He thinks Spitz will come to camp soon.
(c) Buck is not as experienced.
(d) He is too tired to shift the harness spacings.
3. What are most of the dogs on the team doing when they return to Skaguay?
4. How heavy is the load that Buck pulls for John?
(a) 900 pounds.
(b) 500 pounds.
(c) 1,000 pounds.
(d) 800 pounds.
5. What is the name of the man with the whip's partner?
Short Answer Questions
1. How cold is it when the team breaks through ice in the river?
2. How many times does Buck charge at the man who finally unloads him?
3. What is the first mistake the new owners make towards their dogs on the trail?
4. How is the team acting while Buck and Spitz are fighting?
5. What does Buck steal from his masters when he gets hungry?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)