|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of disability does Sol-leks have?
(a) He is deaf in one ear.
(b) He lost his sense of smell.
(c) He is blind in one eye.
(d) He has a lame paw.
2. What is the name of the first camp Buck gets to after his first dog team journey?
(a) Balow Stream.
(b) Bushman River.
(c) Lake Bennett.
(d) Barrett Hollow.
3. How does Buck feel about humans at the beginning of the book?
(a) He respects them.
(b) He fears them.
(c) He is protective of them.
(d) He hates them.
4. Where is Buck kept after Manuel sells him?
(a) A crate.
(b) The back of a truck.
(c) A cage.
(d) A box.
5. How does Buck stay warm his first night in the snow?
(a) He sleeps next to the banked fire.
(b) He sleeps with the other dogs.
(c) He sneaks into the tent.
(d) He digs a hole in the snow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man hit Buck with when he is finally unloaded?
2. Where has Buck seen harnesses like the ones that are put on him?
3. What happens to the dog who will not stop attacking the man who unloads the dogs?
4. Where is Buck finally unloaded after being sold by Manuel?
5. What is the man wearing that Buck sees when he is finally unloaded?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)