|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of memories does Buck most enjoy thinking about at night after he has become the leader?
(a) Perrault and Francois.
(b) His time with the judge.
(c) His time with the man in the red sweater.
(d) Memories from his ancestors.
2. What attacks the campsite after Buck takes a stand with Spitz?
(a) Another dog team.
(b) A pack of wolves.
(c) A group of indians.
(d) A group of wild huskies.
3. Who commits the kill that Buck watches after getting off the ship?
(a) A train.
(b) A pack of dogs.
(c) She freezes to death.
(d) The man in the red sweater.
4. What is Perrault ordered to do when they reach their destination?
(a) Take some of his leave time.
(c) Make the trip back in record time.
(d) Sell the dogs.
5. How much food is Buck given every day on the trail?
(a) One and a half pounds.
(b) Three pounds.
(c) Two and a half pounds.
(d) Two pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Buck feel about humans at the beginning of the book?
2. How is the team acting while Buck and Spitz are fighting?
3. Who kills Spitz?
4. Who are the dogs sold to?
5. What are the men at the first camp building when Buck gets there?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)