|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much food is Buck given every day on the trail?
(a) Three pounds.
(b) Two pounds.
(c) One and a half pounds.
(d) Two and a half pounds.
2. Where does Buck want to be harnessed when he returns to camp after killing Spitz?
(a) The lead-dog spot.
(b) Spitz's spot.
(c) Sol-leck's spot.
(d) His old spot.
3. What do the people do when Francois and Perrault deliver their mail in record time?
(a) Give extra food to the dogs.
(d) Give them a raise.
4. How does Buck stay warm his first night in the snow?
(a) He sneaks into the tent.
(b) He sleeps with the other dogs.
(c) He digs a hole in the snow.
(d) He sleeps next to the banked fire.
5. How many dogs are in the team before Buck begins his first journey?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who breaks the trail for the dogs after leaving the first camp?
2. What kinds of things does Buck remember at night after he has become the leader?
3. What does Buck steal from his masters when he gets hungry?
4. How many dogs are involved in the hunt in the woods?
5. What kind of reputation does Buck have after killing Spitz?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)