|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buck do to cement his place as a leader under the new driver?
(a) Protects the weaker dogs.
(b) Displays his strength.
(c) Wins fights.
(d) Leads well.
2. What happens to the dog who will not stop attacking the man who unloads the dogs?
(a) He is fed to the other dogs.
(b) He is locked up.
(c) He dies.
(d) He is sent away.
3. What attacks the campsite after Buck takes a stand with Spitz?
(a) A pack of wolves.
(b) A group of wild huskies.
(c) A group of indians.
(d) Another dog team.
4. How many of Spitz's legs does Buck break before he is killed?
5. What time of day is it when Francois realizes what has happened to Spitz?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to punish the dog who refuses to get out of his sleeping hole the day after Buck is chased by the mad dog?
2. How does Buck feel about getting a new owner?
3. How far do the dogs travel in the 6 days after the attack on the camp?
4. What does the man do to Buck when he wakes up after beating him?
5. How is the first dog on the team to go mad killed?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)