|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who haunts Buck at John's fireside?
(c) His ancestors.
2. How does Buck stay warm his first night in the snow?
(a) He sleeps with the other dogs.
(b) He digs a hole in the snow.
(c) He sneaks into the tent.
(d) He sleeps next to the banked fire.
3. What does Buck do to cement his place as a leader under the new driver?
(a) Displays his strength.
(b) Protects the weaker dogs.
(c) Wins fights.
(d) Leads well.
4. How many dogs does John have when he finds Buck?
5. Who do John's dogs remind Buck of?
(a) The dogs in the kennel on the ship.
(b) Judge Miller's sons.
(c) Francois and Perrault.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves John by the river when he is injured?
2. What does John do after Buck pulls the load for him?
3. What does Buck like to do at night after becoming the leader?
4. What kind of disability does Sol-leks have?
5. What kind of memories does Buck most enjoy thinking about at night after he has become the leader?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)