• Buck is a fine dog owned by a judge in California. He is well cared for and enjoys his life of hunting, playing, and protecting his owner.
• Manuel, a gardener for the Judge, needs to pay some gambling debts, so he steals Buck and sells him to some men who are selling dogs to men going to the Klondike region.
• Buck is put on a train and shipped to Seattle. He is treated cruelly and has nothing to eat or drink for days.
• When he reaches Seattle, Buck has changed into a cruel dog ready to fight and kill.
• Buck is first released in Seattle by a man in a red sweater. When Buck tries to attack the man in the red sweater he is beaten by a club.
• Buck attacks the man a dozen more times and is beaten with a club until he is unconscious...
This section contains 1,782 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)