|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week do Oliver and Elio arrive at the Stazione Termini?
2. In Part 3, when Elio peers inside at the publisher's party what do people seem to be eating?
(a) Finger sandwiches.
(b) Cheese and crackers.
(c) Petit fours.
(d) Vegetables and dips.
3. In Part 3, how many cars are there to take people to dinner?
4. In Part 2, after Elio spends the night in Oliver's room, what swim suit does Oliver wear?
5. In Part 2, a couple days after Elio spends the night in Oliver's room, what does Elio do at breakfast?
(a) Pours juice for Oliver.
(b) Shares a pastry with Oliver.
(c) Fixes Oliver cereal.
(d) Cuts the top off Oliver's egg.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, why is the bartender gone?
2. In Part 2, after Elio spends the night in Oliver's room, the next evening what sweater is Oliver wearing?
3. In Part 3, where does Oliver say he went to college?
4. In Part 2, while Elio waits to see Oliver, what do he and Marzia do?
5. In Part 2, where will Oliver be going when he returns to the United States?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Part 2, the day after being with Oliver, how do Elio's parents respond when he tells them he is going to see Marzia?
2. In Part 3, what does Elio say is missing in his life when Lucia asks him that question?
3. In Part 2, what is lunch like after Elio receives Oliver's note?
4. What does Elio see when he arrives at the bookstore?
5. How does Elio describe Rome at the beginning of Part 3?
6. Why does Elio go on alone to the bookstore?
7. What human statue do Oliver and Elio see on their way to the publisher's party?
8. At the end of Chapter 2, what does Elio tell Oliver about the day they thought he drowned?
9. In Part 3, as Elio enjoys the people and the poetry reading what does he think about the lives of his parents?
10. How does Elio feel about the poet's reading in Part 3?
This section contains 897 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)