|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elio play on the piano in Part 3?
(a) Goldberg Variations.
(b) Allemande in C Minor.
(c) Well-Tempered Clavier.
(d) Overture in the French Style.
2. In Part 2, a couple days after spending the night in Oliver's room, what time do Elio and Oliver go swimming?
(a) 8 a.m.
(b) 7 a.m.
(c) 6 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.`
3. In Part 2, after Elio spends the night in Oliver's room, what does he grab to eat after lunch?
4. In Part 2, after playing tennis with Marzia, where do they make love?
(a) Her room.
(d) Elio's room.
5. In Part 2, after Elio and Marzia spend the day together, what does she do in the evening that Elio does not want to do?
(a) Go to the movies.
(b) Go to a party.
(c) Play tennis.
(d) Go swimming.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Part 3, where does Elio want to go?
2. In Part 3, what color cloak is the human statue wearing?
3. In Part 2, after Elio spends the night in Oliver's room, what swim suit does Oliver wear?
4. When Oliver arrives at the publisher's party in Part 3, who is he with?
5. How does Elio decide to spend his day while he waits to see Oliver in Part 2 after Oliver's response to his note?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Part 3, as Elio enjoys the people and the poetry reading what does he think about the lives of his parents?
2. At the end of Chapter 2, what does Elio tell Oliver about the day they thought he drowned?
3. What does Elio see when he arrives at the bookstore?
4. In Part 2, after Elio receives Oliver's note, what do he and Marzia do?
5. How does Elio feel about the poet's reading in Part 3?
6. How does Elio describe Rome at the beginning of Part 3?
7. In Part 2, before Elio meets Oliver at midnight, who joins his family for dinner?
8. At the end of Part 3, what do Oliver and Elio do on their way back to their hotel?
9. What are the rooms like at the hotel in Part 3?
10. In Part 2, before Elio is to meet Oliver at midnight, where does Marzia go and why does Elio not go with her?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)