|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, what is the name of the publisher's third daughter?
2. In Part 3, about how many decide to go to dinner together?
3. In Part 3, what is the poet's name at the publisher's party?
4. In Part 2, after Elio spends the night in Oliver's room, what piece of Haydn's do they discuss?
(a) The Seasons.
(b) The Creation.
(c) It Is Finished.
(d) The Apothecary.
5. In Part 2, at dinner while Elio is waiting to see Oliver, where is the couple from that speaks terrible Italian?
(a) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Oliver and Elio plan to go together at the end of Part 2?
2. What is Oliver smoking when Elio meets him late at night in Oliver's room in Part 2?
3. In Part 3, where is Elio supposed to go to college?
4. In Part 2, after Elio and Marzia spend the day together, what does she do in the evening that Elio does not want to do?
5. In Part 2, when Oliver responds to Elio's note, when does he tell Elio to meet him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Elio find Oliver in Part 2 the night after they sleep together?
2. What human statue do Oliver and Elio see on their way to the publisher's party?
3. In Part 2, after Elio receives Oliver's note, what do he and Marzia do?
4. In Part 3, what does Elio say is missing in his life when Lucia asks him that question?
5. In Part 2, before Elio meets Oliver at midnight, how are the couple from Chicago described?
6. How does Elio describe Rome at the beginning of Part 3?
7. In Part 2, what does Elio decide to do after receiving Oliver's note telling him to meet at midnight?
8. At the end of Chapter 2, what does Elio tell Oliver about the day they thought he drowned?
9. What are the rooms like at the hotel in Part 3?
10. In Part 2, before Elio is to meet Oliver at midnight, where does Marzia go and why does Elio not go with her?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)