|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, when does Oliver says that he knew Elio had feelings for him?
(a) When Elio flinched under his touch.
(b) The time they spent by the pool.
(c) When Elio kept staring at him.
(d) When Elio blushed.
2. After how many last calls does the waiter go home in Part 3?
3. What drinks does Oliver make at a bar in Part 3?
(a) Green Russians.
(c) Bloody Marys.
4. In Part 3, how long ago does Elio remember a young man on a bicycle coming on to him?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 1 year.
5. In Part 2, the evening after Elio spends the night in Oliver's room, how many days before Oliver leaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elio play on the piano in Part 3?
2. When Oliver arrives at the publisher's party in Part 3, who is he with?
3. What does Elio write on a note to Oliver after making love with Marzia?
4. In Part 2, after Elio spends the night in Oliver's room, what swim suit does Oliver wear?
5. What is in the hotel room in Part 3 from Oliver's Italian publisher?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 2, what does Elio tell Oliver about the day they thought he drowned?
2. Where does Elio find Oliver in Part 2 the night after they sleep together?
3. In Part 2, before Elio meets Oliver at midnight, how are the couple from Chicago described?
4. In Part 2, before Elio is to meet Oliver at midnight, where does Marzia go and why does Elio not go with her?
5. Who does Oliver arrive with to the bookstore?
6. In Part 2, after Elio receives Oliver's note, what do he and Marzia do?
7. In Part 2, how do Elio's feelings vacillate after being with Oliver?
8. How does Elio struggle to write a note to Oliver in Part 2, and how does he feel after he leaves the note?
9. In Part 3, what does Elio say is missing in his life when Lucia asks him that question?
10. What is the poet's book Se l'amore based upon?
This section contains 871 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)