|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, what does Elio think people are drinking at the publisher's party?
(a) Scotch whisky.
(b) Red wine.
(c) White wine.
2. In Part 3, how long does it take for the party from the bookstore to get to the restaurant?
(a) An hour.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
3. In Part 2, what does Elio feel after the spends the night with Oliver?
4. What is Oliver smoking when Elio meets him late at night in Oliver's room in Part 2?
5. In Part 2, the evening after Elio spends the night in Oliver's room, where does Elio find Oliver?
(a) By the pool.
(b) In town.
(c) Sitting on a rock.
(d) At the bookstore.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, what does Oliver say that he calls the shirt he wore the first day he arrived at Elio's?
2. In Part 3, how old does the poet say that the night clerk was at his hotel in Thailand?
3. In Part 2, where do Elio and Marzia make love the day after Elio spends the night in Oliver's room?
4. In Part 3, how many cars are there to take people to dinner?
5. In Part 2, while Elio waits to see Oliver, what do he and Marzia do?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Part 2, how do Elio's feelings vacillate after being with Oliver?
2. At the end of Part 3, what do Oliver and Elio do on their way back to their hotel?
3. Who does Oliver arrive with to the bookstore?
4. In Part 2, what is lunch like after Elio receives Oliver's note?
5. In Part 3, as Elio enjoys the people and the poetry reading what does he think about the lives of his parents?
6. In Part 2, before Elio meets Oliver at midnight, who joins his family for dinner?
7. In Part 2, before Elio meets Oliver at midnight, how are the couple from Chicago described?
8. What is the poet's book Se l'amore based upon?
9. In Part 3, what does Elio say is missing in his life when Lucia asks him that question?
10. In Part 2, what does Elio decide to do after receiving Oliver's note telling him to meet at midnight?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)