|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, by the time everyone ends up at a bar, how many of them are there?
2. In Part 2, after spending the night in Oliver's room, what do Elio and Oliver do together in the morning?
(d) Go to town.
3. In Part 3, what does Elio think people are drinking at the publisher's party?
(a) White wine.
(b) Scotch whisky.
(c) Red wine.
4. In Part 2, during the last ten days that Oliver spends in B., what is the only time they do not spend together during the day?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) Time when they are working on their projects.
(c) 4-5 hours.
(d) Time Oliver spends with his translator or time Elio spends with Marzia.
5. At the end of Part 3, where does Elio want to go?
(a) San Clemente.
(b) St. Peter's Basilica.
(c) Sistine Chapel.
(d) Museum of Rome.
6. What drinks does Oliver make at a bar in Part 3?
(c) Green Russians.
(d) Bloody Marys.
7. What is the nickname for the place where Marzia and Elio make love in Part 2?
(a) Sand pit.
(c) Fish tank.
8. In Part 3, what do Oliver and Elio eat before taking showers?
9. In Part 2, what does Elio feel after the spends the night with Oliver?
10. When Oliver arrives at the publisher's party in Part 3, who is he with?
(a) An older man.
(b) 2 young men.
(c) An older woman.
(d) 2 girls.
11. In Part 2, where does Elio say that everyone his age congregates at night?
(b) Someone's villa.
(c) Town's ramparts.
(d) War memorial.
12. In Part 2, while Elio waits to see Oliver, what do he and Marzia do?
(a) Play tennis.
(b) Walk on the beach.
(c) Walk through B.
(d) Go swimming.
13. In Part 2, after Elio spends the night in Oliver's room, what does he grab to eat after lunch?
14. In Part 2, the evening after Elio spends the night in Oliver's room, how many days before Oliver leaves?
15. In Part 3, how old is the waitress at the restaurant?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, when Oliver responds to Elio's note, when does he tell Elio to meet him?
2. What day of the week do Oliver and Elio arrive at the Stazione Termini?
3. After how many last calls does the waiter go home in Part 3?
4. What is in the hotel room in Part 3 from Oliver's Italian publisher?
5. In Part 3, why is the bartender gone?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)