|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, what can Oliver and Elio see from one of the bedrooms at their hotel?
(a) Domes of churches.
(c) Cars and people.
(d) The Coliseum.
2. In Part 2, when Elio and Marzia spend the evening together after the night Elio spends in Oliver's room, what does she say she does not like doing with Elio?
(b) Going to the movies.
3. In Part 2, a couple days after spending the night in Oliver's room, what time do Elio and Oliver go swimming?
(a) 8 a.m.
(b) 7 a.m.
(c) 6 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.`
4. In Part 2, after Elio spends the night in Oliver's room, what do he and Marzia do that next evening?
(a) Go to the bookstore.
(b) Go to the beach.
(c) Movies, ice cream in the piazzetta, and go to her parents' home.
(d) Play tennis.
5. In Part 2, after spending the night in Oliver's room, what does Elio decide to do after waiting 20 minutes for Oliver the next night?
(a) Take a walk.
(b) Ride his bike.
(c) Find Marzia.
(d) Go to his cove.
6. What day of the week do Oliver and Elio arrive at the Stazione Termini?
7. Where do Oliver and Elio plan to go together at the end of Part 2?
8. What is in the hotel room in Part 3 from Oliver's Italian publisher?
(a) Basket of cheese and crackers.
(b) Flowers and bowl of fruit.
(c) Oliver's book.
(d) Bottle of wine.
9. In Part 2, after spending the night in Oliver's room, what do Elio and Oliver do together in the morning?
(b) Go to town.
10. In Part 2, after Elio spends the night in Oliver's room, what swim suit does Oliver wear?
11. What does Elio write on a note to Oliver after making love with Marzia?
(a) "I'd sooner die than know you hate me."
(b) "Please don't avoid me."
(c) "Your silence is killing me."
(d) "Can't stand the silence. I need to speak to you."
12. In Part 3, how long will Oliver and Elio be alone in Rome?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 1 day.
13. In Part 3, what is the poet's name at the publisher's party?
14. In Part 2, when everyone naps in the afternoon, by what time is the house silent?
(a) 2 p.m.
(b) 1 p.m.
(c) 2:30 p.m.
(d) 1:30 p.m.
15. In Part 2, after playing tennis with Marzia, where do they make love?
(a) Elio's room.
(b) Her room.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, what does Elio remember Anchise doing when he got hurt?
2. In Part 3, what color cloak is the human statue wearing?
3. In Part 2, the evening after Elio spends the night in Oliver's room, how many days before Oliver leaves?
4. In Part 2, when Oliver responds to Elio's note, when does he tell Elio to meet him?
5. In Part 2, by the time Elio leaves Marzia and is ready to slip a note under Oliver's door, what time is it?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)