|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, after spending the night in Oliver's room, what do Elio and Oliver do together in the morning?
(c) Go to town.
2. In Part 3, what is the name of the publisher's third daughter?
3. In Part 2, where does Elio remember buying the nightlight that is in Oliver's room?
4. In Part 2, during the last ten days that Oliver spends in B., what is the only time they do not spend together during the day?
(a) Time when they are working on their projects.
(b) Time Oliver spends with his translator or time Elio spends with Marzia.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 4-5 hours.
5. In Part 3, why is the bartender gone?
(a) His mother is sick.
(b) His son is sick.
(c) His daughter is sick.
(d) His wife is sick.
6. In Part 2, the evening after Elio spends the night in Oliver's room, where does Elio find Oliver?
(a) In town.
(b) At the bookstore.
(c) Sitting on a rock.
(d) By the pool.
7. What drinks does Oliver make at a bar in Part 3?
(a) Green Russians.
(b) Bloody Marys.
8. In Part 3, where does everyone go after the restaurant?
(a) For more food.
(b) For drinks.
(c) For ice cream.
(d) For coffee.
9. In Part 2, what does Elio feel after the spends the night with Oliver?
10. What is in the hotel room in Part 3 from Oliver's Italian publisher?
(a) Basket of cheese and crackers.
(b) Bottle of wine.
(c) Flowers and bowl of fruit.
(d) Oliver's book.
11. In Part 2, after playing tennis with Marzia, where do they make love?
(b) Her room.
(d) Elio's room.
12. In Part 2, after Elio spends the night in Oliver's room, what piece of Haydn's do they discuss?
(a) The Creation.
(b) The Apothecary.
(c) It Is Finished.
(d) The Seasons.
13. What month is it in Chapter 2 when Elio is seeing Marzia and waiting to talk to Oliver?
14. After how many last calls does the waiter go home in Part 3?
15. What does Elio want to do after playing the piano in Part 3?
(a) Hear another poem.
(b) Give a speech.
(d) Go back to the hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, what color shirts do the men who speak terrible Italian wear?
2. What are the names of the publisher's daughters in Part 3?
3. In Part 2, at dinner while Elio is waiting to see Oliver, where is the couple from that speaks terrible Italian?
4. In Part 3, how long ago does Elio remember a young man on a bicycle coming on to him?
5. In Part 2, where do Elio and Marzia make love the day after Elio spends the night in Oliver's room?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)