1. In Part 1, what does Oliver say to the person who drove with him to Elio's house?
2. In Part 1, what lines the driveway of the place where Elio was living?
3. What color shirt is Oliver wearing in Part 1?
4. What type of footwear is Oscar wearing when he arrives in Part 1?
5. In Part 1, how long does Elio say that Oscar will stay with his family?
6. In Part 1, whose room does Elio move to when summer guests arrive?
7. In Part 1, how many years has Elio's family been hosting young academics?
8. In Part 1, who lives in the old two-wagon train?
9. In Part 1, where does Oliver want to go when he and Elio bike to town?
This section contains 3,944 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)