|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, during the last ten days that Oliver spends in B., what is the only time they do not spend together during the day?
(a) 4-5 hours.
(b) Time Oliver spends with his translator or time Elio spends with Marzia.
(c) Time when they are working on their projects.
(d) 1 hour.
2. What are the names of the publisher's daughters in Part 3?
(a) Gloria and Grazia.
(b) Amanda and Adele.
(c) Chiara and Carla.
(d) Daria and Debora.
3. In Part 2, what does Elio remember Anchise doing when he got hurt?
(a) Suck and spit out scorpion venon.
(b) Sit with him when he had a fever.
(c) Bind a cut hand.
(d) Bind a cut foot.
4. In Part 1, what do Elio and Oscar get to drink at the bartabaccheria?
(c) Mineral water.
5. In Part 1, what is an easy subject for Oliver and Elio to discuss, especially when Elio is at the piano?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Elio know Oliver's religion?
2. In Part 2, what book does Elio give to Oliver?
3. In Part 2, when Oliver is spending time with the family after his first and only nap, what does Anchise bring?
4. In Part 2, a couple days after Elio spends the night in Oliver's room, what does Elio do at breakfast?
5. When did Oscar begin his routine of running and swimming?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)