|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1, who does Elio decide he may have to tell about his obsession with Oliver?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His mother.
(d) His father.
2. In Part 4, when Elio sees Oliver in the United States how old is Oliver's oldest son?
3. In Part 2, on page 85, what does Elio say that many characters say in novels?
(a) "I'll get over it."
(b) "Why don't you like me?"
(c) "I'll be okay."
(d) "Can't we be friends?"
4. In Part 1, who lives in the old two-wagon train?
5. In Part 4, what type of tea does Elio's father drink?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, by the time Elio leaves Marzia and is ready to slip a note under Oliver's door, what time is it?
2. What does Elio put in his blender concoction in Part 2 after a nap?
3. In Part 2, where does Elio say that everyone his age congregates at night?
4. In Part 1, whose room does Elio move to when summer guests arrive?
5. In Part 2, the evening after Elio spends the night in Oliver's room, where does Elio find Oliver?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)