|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the hotel room in Part 3 from Oliver's Italian publisher?
(a) Bottle of wine.
(b) Flowers and bowl of fruit.
(c) Oliver's book.
(d) Basket of cheese and crackers.
2. In Part 2, after Elio spends the night in Oliver's room, what do he and Marzia do that next evening?
(a) Movies, ice cream in the piazzetta, and go to her parents' home.
(b) Go to the beach.
(c) Go to the bookstore.
(d) Play tennis.
3. In Part 3, where does everyone go after the restaurant?
(a) For drinks.
(b) For coffee.
(c) For ice cream.
(d) For more food.
4. In Part 3, after walking to a bar, what time is the group told that the bar closes?
(a) 2 a.m.
(b) 4 a.m.
(c) 1 a.m.
(d) 3 a.m.
5. In Part 2, after spending the night in Oliver's room, what does Elio decide to do after waiting 20 minutes for Oliver the next night?
(a) Find Marzia.
(b) Go to his cove.
(c) Take a walk.
(d) Ride his bike.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, what time do Elio and Oliver arrive at the Stazione Termini?
2. In Part 2, what book does Elio give to Oliver?
3. What does Elio put in his blender concoction in Part 2 after a nap?
4. In Part 2, when Elio and Marzia spend the evening together after the night Elio spends in Oliver's room, what does she say she does not like doing with Elio?
5. In Part 1, where does Elio say that for the past few summers he likes to go during the day?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)