|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1, what does Oliver not want to eat mornings until Mafalda persuades him?
(b) Soft-boiled eggs.
(c) Hard-boiled eggs.
2. What is the owner of the bartabaccheria mopping his floor with in Part 1?
(a) Pine solution.
3. In Part 2, when Oliver plays poker, how often does he lose?
(a) About every 20th time.
(b) Once in a while.
(c) About once a month.
4. In Part 3, what human statue do Oliver and Elio see on the way to his publisher's party?
(a) St. Peter.
5. In Part 3, how many cars are there to take people to dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 1 on a stormy afternoon, what does everyone do while the hail pelts the windows?
2. In Part 2, what does Oliver say that he calls the shirt he wore the first day he arrived at Elio's?
3. In Part 2, when Elio goes to the beach and looks out to the sea, where does Vimini think Oliver is?
4. How does Elio decide to spend his day while he waits to see Oliver in Part 2 after Oliver's response to his note?
5. In Part 2, at dinner while Elio is waiting to see Oliver, where is the couple from that speaks terrible Italian?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)