|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, after Elio spends the night in Oliver's room, the next evening what sweater is Oliver wearing?
(c) Red and white striped.
(d) White and blue striped.
2. In Part 1, what religion do Oliver and Elio have in common?
3. In Part 2, when does Oliver says that he knew Elio had feelings for him?
(a) The time they spent by the pool.
(b) When Elio flinched under his touch.
(c) When Elio kept staring at him.
(d) When Elio blushed.
4. When was the only time that Oscar said that he did not exercise?
(a) When he had an operation.
(b) When he had a new girl firiend
(c) When he had pneumonia.
(d) When he was studying for finals.
5. In Part 1, what drowns out the sound of a bird singing when Elio leaves the bartabaccheria?
(c) Bus backfiring.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, on page 99, what does Oliver say they can do that evening?
2. In Part 3, what is the name of the publisher's third daughter?
3. In Part 3, what is Se l'amore based on?
4. In Part 2, when Oliver has time with the family after his first and only nap, where does a call come from?
5. Where is the publisher's party in Part 3?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)