|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elio play on the piano in Part 3?
(a) Overture in the French Style.
(b) Goldberg Variations.
(c) Allemande in C Minor.
(d) Well-Tempered Clavier.
2. In Part 1, what bird does Elio see after leaving the bartabaccheria?
3. In Part 1, what does Oliver say to the person who drove with him to Elio's house?
(b) "See ya."
4. When was the only time that Oscar said that he did not exercise?
(a) When he had pneumonia.
(b) When he had an operation.
(c) When he was studying for finals.
(d) When he had a new girl firiend
5. What is the owner of the bartabaccheria mopping his floor with in Part 1?
(b) Pine solution.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, when Elio goes to the beach and looks out to the sea, where does Vimini think Oliver is?
2. In Part 1, other than summer when does Elio's family come to B?
3. In Part 1, what drowns out the sound of a bird singing when Elio leaves the bartabaccheria?
4. In Part 3, where does Oliver say he went to college?
5. In Part 1 on a stormy afternoon, what does everyone do while the hail pelts the windows?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)