|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elio put in his blender concoction in Part 2 after a nap?
(a) Yogurt, raspberries, banana, and strawberries.
(b) Yogurt, spinach, strawberries, and blueberries.
(c) Yogurt, blueberries, banana, and apple.
(d) Yogurt, peach, banana, apricot, pear, dates, and strawberries.
2. In Part 2, a couple days after Elio spends the night in Oliver's room, what does Elio do at breakfast?
(a) Fixes Oliver cereal.
(b) Shares a pastry with Oliver.
(c) Cuts the top off Oliver's egg.
(d) Pours juice for Oliver.
3. In Part 2, where does Elio remember buying the nightlight that is in Oliver's room?
4. In Part 2, when does Oliver says that he knew Elio had feelings for him?
(a) The time they spent by the pool.
(b) When Elio blushed.
(c) When Elio kept staring at him.
(d) When Elio flinched under his touch.
5. In Part 3, what human statue do Oliver and Elio see on the way to his publisher's party?
(a) St. Peter.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, how many cars are there to take people to dinner?
2. In Part 3, when Elio peers inside at the publisher's party what do people seem to be eating?
3. In Part 3, how old does the poet say that the night clerk was at his hotel in Thailand?
4. In Pajrt 3, what is the name of the woman who mocks the poet's shoes?
5. In Part 2, after giving a book to Oliver, what does Elio buy for them?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)