|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - Pages 117-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, on page 87, what does Oliver intend to say if he goes to Oliver's room and someone else is there?
(a) I'll show myself out.
(b) I'll come back later.
(c) Sorry Charlie.
(d) Oops, wrong address.
2. What month is it in Chapter 2 when Elio is seeing Marzia and waiting to talk to Oliver?
3. At the beginning of Part 2, when Elio thinks of Oliver's shoulders, what nickname does he call him?
(c) Heart breaker.
(d) Movie star.
4. In Part 2, who knows that Oliver has feelings for Elio?
5. In Part 2, who does Elio say used to come to the spot where he likes to go to read alone?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, the evening after Elio spends the night in Oliver's room, how many days before Oliver leaves?
2. In Part 1, how many years has Elio's family been hosting young academics?
3. In Part 1, what vehicle does Elio like to race by when he jogs?
4. On page 71, how much time does Oliver have left at Elio's home?
5. What does Elio put in his blender concoction in Part 2 after a nap?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)