|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - Pages 65-117.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, on page 95, what does Elio want Oliver to do if he will not be with him?
(a) Sing to him.
(b) Go away.
(c) Read him a story.
(d) Play a game.
2. In Part 1, how long does Elio say that Oscar will stay with his family?
(a) 8 weeks.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 10 weeks.
(d) 12 weeks.
3. In Part 1, what is an easy subject for Oliver and Elio to discuss, especially when Elio is at the piano?
4. In Part 1 on a stormy afternoon, what does everyone do while the hail pelts the windows?
(a) Play card games.
(b) Read aloud.
(c) Listen to music.
(d) Talk to one another.
5. In Part 2, on page 87, what does Oliver intend to say if he goes to Oliver's room and someone else is there?
(a) Sorry Charlie.
(b) I'll come back later.
(c) I'll show myself out.
(d) Oops, wrong address.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, after Elio blends fruit in a blender, how much time is there left of full sun?
2. In Part 1, what vehicle does Elio like to race by when he jogs?
3. In Part 2, on page 93, how long is dinner postponed when everyone waits for Oliver?
4. In Part 1, who does Oliver ask to go on a midnight spin in the motorboat?
5. In Part 2, what type of bathrobe does Oliver wear?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)