|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - Pages 65-117.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, page 69, where does Oliver ask Elio to go?
2. In Part 2, what does Elio say when Oliver asks if Elio likes him?
(a) "Sort of."
(c) "I worship you."
3. In Part 2, when Oliver plays poker, how often does he lose?
(a) About every 20th time.
(b) Once in a while.
(d) About once a month.
4. In Part 1, what does Oliver not want to eat mornings until Mafalda persuades him?
(b) Soft-boiled eggs.
(d) Hard-boiled eggs.
5. What does Elio do at the end of Part 1?
(a) Tells Oliver's pillow how he feels.
(b) Tells Oliver how he feels.
(c) Tells his father how he feels.
(d) Tells his mother how he feels.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, who does Oliver say is said to have drowned near B.?
2. In Part 1, what lines the driveway of the place where Elio was living?
3. In Part 1, who does Elio consider writing about Oliver?
4. In Part 1, where does Elio say that for the past few summers he likes to go during the day?
5. In Part 2, when Elio goes to the beach and looks out to the sea, where does Vimini think Oliver is?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)