|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - Pages 65-117.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1, what bird does Elio see after leaving the bartabaccheria?
2. In Part 2 after going to the berm where Elio reads, what is for dessert at lunch?
(b) Fresh fruit.
(c) Chocolate cake with raspberry sauce.
(d) Cheesecake with strawberries.
3. In Part 2, on page 85, what does Elio say that many characters say in novels?
(a) "Why don't you like me?"
(b) "I'll get over it."
(c) "I'll be okay."
(d) "Can't we be friends?"
4. In Part 1, what vehicle does Elio like to race by when he jogs?
(b) Vegetable truck.
(c) Milk delivery van.
5. What is the owner of the bartabaccheria mopping his floor with in Part 1?
(b) Pine solution.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, what does Elio say when Oliver asks if Elio likes him?
2. In Part 2, after Elio blends fruit in a blender, what is his mother doing?
3. In Part 2, after giving a book to Oliver, what does Elio buy for them?
4. In Part 1, when does Elio stay on his bed instead of going swimming?
5. In Part 2, on page 99, what does Oliver say they can do that evening?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)