|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - Pages 65-117.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the owner of the bartabaccheria mopping his floor with in Part 1?
(b) Pine solution.
2. When did Oscar begin his routine of running and swimming?
(a) When he was 15.
(b) When he was 17.
(c) Graduate school.
(d) High school.
3. What does Elio do at the end of Part 1?
(a) Tells his father how he feels.
(b) Tells Oliver how he feels.
(c) Tells his mother how he feels.
(d) Tells Oliver's pillow how he feels.
4. In Part 1, who does Elio kiss on the beach after talking to Oliver about Paul Celan?
5. In Part 2, what book does Elio give to Oliver?
(a) Ode to the West Wind.
(c) Bright Star.
(d) The Marriage of Heaven and Hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, on page 85, what does Elio say that many characters say in novels?
2. In Part 2, on page 99, what does Oliver say they can do that evening?
3. In Part 1, where does Oliver want to go when he and Elio bike to town?
4. In Part 2, page 69, where does Oliver ask Elio to go?
5. In Part 2, on page 87, what does Oliver intend to say if he goes to Oliver's room and someone else is there?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)