|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - Pages 65-117.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, who does Elio say used to come to the spot where he likes to go to read alone?
2. In Part 1, other than summer when does Elio's family come to B?
(a) Feast of St. Stephen.
(d) May Day.
3. What type of cigarettes does Oliver smoke in Part 2?
4. In Part 2, on page 99, what does Oliver say they can do that evening?
(a) Watch TV and play canasta.
(b) Listen to Elio play.
(c) Walk on the beach.
(d) Sit in the garden.
5. In Part 1, what do Elio and Oscar get to drink at the bartabaccheria?
(c) Mineral water.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 1, when does Elio stay on his bed instead of going swimming?
2. On page 117, what is Elio thinking as he kisses Marizia?
3. In Part 1, who does Elio decide he may have to tell about his obsession with Oliver?
4. In Part 2, after Elio blends fruit in a blender, how much time is there left of full sun?
5. What illness does Vimini have?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)