|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - Pages 65-117.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, how does Oliver look at breakfast on page 99?
(b) Pale and feverish.
(d) Gaunt with big bags under his eyes.
2. In Part 1, when does Elio stay on his bed instead of going swimming?
(a) August Monday afternoon.
(b) July Friday afternoon.
(c) July Sunday afternoon.
(d) August Tuesday afternoon.
3. In Part 2, when Elio goes to the beach and looks out to the sea, where does Vimini think Oliver is?
(a) Talking with Manfredi.
(b) Working in his room.
(c) Fishing with Anchise.
(d) Working with his translator.
4. In Part 2 after going to the berm where Elio reads, what is for dessert at lunch?
(a) Chocolate cake with raspberry sauce.
(b) Fresh fruit.
(d) Cheesecake with strawberries.
5. In Part 1, where does Elio say that for the past few summers he likes to go during the day?
(a) Round table with an umbrella by the pool.
(d) Garden by the maze.
Short Answer Questions
1. On page 71, how much time does Oliver have left at Elio's home?
2. In Part 1, what does Elio compare passion to?
3. In Part 2, who knows that Oliver has feelings for Elio?
4. In Part 2, who does Elio say used to come to the spot where he likes to go to read alone?
5. In Part 1, other than summer when does Elio's family come to B?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)