|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Oscar begin his routine of running and swimming?
(a) Graduate school.
(b) High school.
(c) When he was 17.
(d) When he was 15.
2. What illness does Vimini have?
(a) Batten disease.
(b) Cystic fibrosis.
(d) Duchenne muscular distrophy.
3. In Part 1, where does Elio say that for the past few summers he likes to go during the day?
(a) Round table with an umbrella by the pool.
(b) Garden by the maze.
4. In Part 1, what does Oliver not want to eat mornings until Mafalda persuades him?
(c) Hard-boiled eggs.
(d) Soft-boiled eggs.
5. In Part 1, how old is Oliver?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 1, who does Elio say was the summer resident before Oliver?
2. How old is Vimini in Part 1?
3. What does Elio do at the end of Part 1?
4. In Part 1, what does Elio compare passion to?
5. In Part 1, what lines the driveway of the place where Elio was living?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)