|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Vimini in Part 1?
2. When was the only time that Oscar said that he did not exercise?
(a) When he had a new girl firiend
(b) When he had an operation.
(c) When he had pneumonia.
(d) When he was studying for finals.
3. In Part 1 on a stormy afternoon, what does everyone do while the hail pelts the windows?
(a) Read aloud.
(b) Play card games.
(c) Listen to music.
(d) Talk to one another.
4. In Part 1, what do Elio and Oscar get to drink at the bartabaccheria?
(a) Mineral water.
5. In Part 1, what does Oliver say to the person who drove with him to Elio's house?
(b) "See ya."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the owner of the bartabaccheria mopping his floor with in Part 1?
2. In Part 1, how many years has Elio's family been hosting young academics?
3. In Part 1, where does Elio say that for the past few summers he likes to go during the day?
4. What color shirt is Oliver wearing in Part 1?
5. In Part 1, what drowns out the sound of a bird singing when Elio leaves the bartabaccheria?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)