|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elio write on a note to Oliver after making love with Marzia?
(a) "I'd sooner die than know you hate me."
(b) "Please don't avoid me."
(c) "Can't stand the silence. I need to speak to you."
(d) "Your silence is killing me."
2. In Part 3, after walking to a bar, what time is the group told that the bar closes?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 4 a.m.
(c) 2 a.m.
(d) 1 a.m.
3. In Part 2, after going to the berm where Elio reads, what illness or injury does he have at lunch?
(a) Paper cut.
(b) Stubbed toe.
(c) Nose bleed.
(d) Upset stomach.
4. In Part 4, when Oliver and Elio are together again in Elio's home, who has died?
(a) Manfredi and Mafalda.
(b) Elio's parents.
(c) Anchise and Elio's father.
(d) Elio's mother.
5. In Part 3, what is the poet's name at the publisher's party?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 1, when does Elio stay on his bed instead of going swimming?
2. In Part 2, when does Oliver says that he knew Elio had feelings for him?
3. On page 71, how much time does Oliver have left at Elio's home?
4. In Part 4, when does Oliver come back to Italy?
5. How old is Vimini in Part 1?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)