|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Elio decide to spend his day while he waits to see Oliver in Part 2 after Oliver's response to his note?
(a) Go to the beach, see Marzia, go to the bookstore.
(b) Work, swim, play tennis, and meet Marzia.
(c) Transcribe, take a nap, go for a walk.
(d) Hang out by the pool, take a nap, and go get ice cream.
2. In Part 2, the evening after Elio spends the night in Oliver's room, how many days before Oliver leaves?
3. In Part 2, where does Anchise sleep?
(a) A cabin on Elio's family's property.
(b) Basement of the villa.
(c) A house in B.
(d) A hut.
4. In Part 3, where does Oliver say he went to college?
5. In Part 2, what color shirts do the men who speak terrible Italian wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 1, who does Elio decide he may have to tell about his obsession with Oliver?
2. In Part 1, where does Oliver want to go when he and Elio bike to town?
3. What color shirt is Oliver wearing in Part 1?
4. In Part 2, on page 100, what does Oliver send to the house?
5. In Pajrt 3, what is the name of the woman who mocks the poet's shoes?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)