|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - Pages 65-117.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Vimini in Part 1?
2. In Part 2, when Elio goes to the beach and looks out to the sea, where does Vimini think Oliver is?
(a) Working with his translator.
(b) Talking with Manfredi.
(c) Fishing with Anchise.
(d) Working in his room.
3. In Part 1, what lines the driveway of the place where Elio was living?
(c) Purple coneflowers.
4. In Part 2, when Oliver is spending time with the family after his first and only nap, what does Anchise bring?
(a) Sea bass.
5. What illness does Vimini have?
(a) Cystic fibrosis.
(c) Duchenne muscular distrophy.
(d) Batten disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, after giving a book to Oliver, what does Elio buy for them?
2. In Part 1, who does Elio decide he may have to tell about his obsession with Oliver?
3. In Part 2, after Elio blends fruit in a blender and goes to the beach, what are his friends playing?
4. In Part 2, on page 85, what does Elio say that many characters say in novels?
5. In Part 2, what does Oliver do with his poker winnings?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)