|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - Pages 65-117.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1, what drowns out the sound of a bird singing when Elio leaves the bartabaccheria?
(b) Bus backfiring.
2. In Part 2, when Oliver has time with the family after his first and only nap, where does a call come from?
(b) United States.
3. In Part 1, whose room does Elio move to when summer guests arrive?
4. In Part 2, what does Oliver do with his poker winnings?
(a) Entertain himself.
(b) Support his parents.
(c) Save and invest.
(d) Pay his school loans.
5. What illness does Vimini have?
(a) Batten disease.
(b) Duchenne muscular distrophy.
(d) Cystic fibrosis.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 1, what is an easy subject for Oliver and Elio to discuss, especially when Elio is at the piano?
2. How does Elio know Oliver's religion?
3. In Part 1, how old is Oliver?
4. How old is Vimini in Part 1?
5. In Part 1, who lives in the old two-wagon train?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)