|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - Pages 117-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1, what vehicle does Elio like to race by when he jogs?
(c) Milk delivery van.
(d) Vegetable truck.
2. In Part 2, after spending the night in Oliver's room, what does Elio decide to do after waiting 20 minutes for Oliver the next night?
(a) Find Marzia.
(b) Take a walk.
(c) Go to his cove.
(d) Ride his bike.
3. In Part 2, who does Elio say used to come to the spot where he likes to go to read alone?
4. In Part 2, how do old men dress who sit in the small piazza in B.?
(a) Button-down shirts and black slacks.
(b) Button-down shirts and khakis.
(c) Old military uniforms.
(d) Old dun-colored suits.
5. In Part 2, where do Elio and Marzia make love the day after Elio spends the night in Oliver's room?
(a) Thatched cabana.
(b) Elio's room.
(c) Beach house.
(d) Her room.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, on page 87, what does Oliver intend to say if he goes to Oliver's room and someone else is there?
2. In Part 2, what type of bathrobe does Oliver wear?
3. In Part 1, who does Elio decide he may have to tell about his obsession with Oliver?
4. In Part 2, what color shirts do the men who speak terrible Italian wear?
5. In Part 2, by the time Elio leaves Marzia and is ready to slip a note under Oliver's door, what time is it?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)