|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - Pages 117-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, a couple days after spending the night in Oliver's room, what time do Elio and Oliver go swimming?
(a) 7 a.m.
(b) 5 a.m.`
(c) 6 a.m.
(d) 8 a.m.
2. In Part 2, how do old men dress who sit in the small piazza in B.?
(a) Button-down shirts and black slacks.
(b) Button-down shirts and khakis.
(c) Old dun-colored suits.
(d) Old military uniforms.
3. In Part 2, when Oliver responds to Elio's note, when does he tell Elio to meet him?
(a) 9 p.m.
(d) 8 p.m.
4. In Part 2, what does Elio feel after the spends the night with Oliver?
5. In Part 2, after spending the night in Oliver's room, what do Elio and Oliver do together in the morning?
(a) Go to town.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, after Elio spends the night in Oliver's room, what piece of Haydn's do they discuss?
2. In Part 2, during the last ten days that Oliver spends in B., what is the only time they do not spend together during the day?
3. In Part 2, who does Elio say used to come to the spot where he likes to go to read alone?
4. In Part 2, at dinner while Elio is waiting to see Oliver, where is the couple from that speaks terrible Italian?
5. In Part 2, while Elio waits to see Oliver, what do he and Marzia do?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)