|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After how many last calls does the waiter go home in Part 3?
2. In Part 2, the evening after Elio spends the night in Oliver's room, how many days before Oliver leaves?
3. In Pajrt 3, what is the name of the woman who mocks the poet's shoes?
4. In Part 2, on page 85, what does Elio say that many characters say in novels?
(a) "I'll be okay."
(b) "Can't we be friends?"
(c) "I'll get over it."
(d) "Why don't you like me?"
5. In Part 2, who does Oliver say is said to have drowned near B.?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, after Elio and Marzia spend the day together, what does she do in the evening that Elio does not want to do?
2. In Part 2, after giving a book to Oliver, what does Elio buy for them?
3. What does Elio want to do after playing the piano in Part 3?
4. In Part 3, after walking to a bar, what time is the group told that the bar closes?
5. In Part 2, on page 93, how long is dinner postponed when everyone waits for Oliver?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)