|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, where does Oliver say he went to college?
2. What are the names of the publisher's daughters in Part 3?
(a) Amanda and Adele.
(b) Chiara and Carla.
(c) Daria and Debora.
(d) Gloria and Grazia.
3. What does Elio want to do after playing the piano in Part 3?
(a) Hear another poem.
(b) Give a speech.
(c) Go back to the hotel.
4. In Part 2, where does Elio say that everyone his age congregates at night?
(a) Town's ramparts.
(b) Someone's villa.
(d) War memorial.
5. In Part 2, after going to the berm where Elio reads, what illness or injury does he have at lunch?
(a) Paper cut.
(b) Upset stomach.
(c) Stubbed toe.
(d) Nose bleed.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, when Elio is looking for Oliver around sunset, who is his father having cocktails with?
2. In Part 3, what is Se l'amore based on?
3. In Part 2, after playing tennis with Marzia, where do they make love?
4. What does Elio play on the piano in Part 3?
5. In Part 2, after Oliver takes his first and only nap when he stays with Elio's family, how many years does he lose?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)