• The following version of this book was used to create this Lesson Plan: Aciman, Andre. Call Me By Your Name. Picador USA, 2007, Paperback.
• Elio remembers Oliver saying the word “later” when he arrived at Elio’s home for the summer.
• That is the way that Oliver says good-bye.
• Elio’s parents take in a young academic for six weeks every summer.
• They help the guest revise a manuscript before publication.
• The guest is given the run of the house, and in return helps Elio’s father with correspondence and paperwork.
• The family has been hosting guests for 15 years every summer.
• The guests become a part of the family, and they send gifts and postcards all year long.
• They also come back to visit and bring their family.
• During meals there are usually a variety of guests.
• Elio tries to think when his attraction to Oliver began, but...
This section contains 2,454 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)