Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who called Duke one night to tell her John Ross had died?
2. Where did Duke meet her new business manager after her breakup with David Licht?
3. What happened to Duke in Chapter 31 while singing the words to a song she did not know?
4. What was Duke tutored in to make the movie musical "Billie" in 1964?
5. When did Duke have trouble with Al Freeman, Jr. while doing "My Sweet Charlie"?
Explore the theme of death throughout Duke's book. What evidence does Duke give that death is an important element throughout her life?
When Ethel Ross's mother died, Duke was devastated. How did "Gramma" have a direct effect upon Duke's relationship with the Rosses? How did her death become the impetus for a break between Duke and the Rosses?
Examine the various ways in which the Rosses stole Duke's youth from her. How did this affect Duke later in life?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)