|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Duke call Ethel Ross's mother?
2. Whose primary campaign for the Presidency was Duke involved with during the filming of Me, Natalie?
3. What happened to disrupt Duke's and her husband's first day driving to work together in Chapter 18?
4. Where did the Rosses take a vacation with Duke, bringing along Harry Falk?
5. What was Harry Falk convinced that Duke had done in Chapter 21?
Essay Topic 1
Duke often felt, as a young girl, that even if she did something right, she had still done wrong. Give examples of times when she might have felt this way and explain why. Examine how the Rosses had a hand in Duke having these feelings of confusion.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the personalities of John and Ethel Ross.
Essay Topic 3
Duke married Michael Tell, a man she did not even know. What does the photograph of the two of them show about her mindset at the time? How, according to Duke, could she marry a complete stranger, and why?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)