|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Duke right after The Patty Duke Show series ended in Chapter 19?
(a) She went into a major depression.
(b) She became catatonic.
(c) She enrolled in an acting school.
(d) She got pregnant.
2. Who was the character, Neely, from The Valley of the Dolls based upon?
(a) Liza Minnelli.
(b) Patty Duke.
(c) Sharon Tate.
(d) Judy Garland.
3. Why did John Ross go to Newark, New Jersey in Chapter 15?
(a) To write his novel.
(b) To take a vacation.
(c) To get a good rest.
(d) To attempt suicide.
4. What was The Westwood?
(a) A movie studio.
(b) A funeral home.
(c) A psychiatric hospital.
(d) An apartment building.
5. What film, after The Miracle Worker, did Duke make with director Fred Coe?
(a) Isle of Children.
(b) The Valley of the Dolls.
(c) Me. Natalie.
(d) My Sweet Charlie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book was Harry Falk reading on Fire Island in Chapter 19?
2. Where did Duke spend her last two years of elementary school?
3. What did the inside of Harry Falk's coffee cup say in Chapter 18?
4. What was Duke on the brink of doing when she escaped the Westwood in Chapter 25?
5. In which year was the final episode of The Patty Duke Show filmed?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)