|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Duke do for Gene Kirkland in Chapter 22?
(a) Married him.
(b) Found him a job.
(c) Co-signed a car lease.
(d) Bought him a television.
2. What did Bob Banner, the producer of "My Sweet Charlie" tell Duke, confidentially, in Chapter 23?
(a) The producer had run out of money.
(b) Al Freeman, Jr. would be fired.
(c) He was in love with her.
(d) Someone on set was involved with drugs.
3. What did Liza Minnelli lend to Duke during her Academy Awards rehearsal?
(c) A wrap.
4. What was the gist of Duke's letter to Ethel Ross that her new manager told her not to send?
(a) She intended to sue her.
(b) She told Ethel Ross off, fiercely.
(c) She wanted to bury the hatchet.
(d) She wanted to send the woman money.
5. What happened to disrupt Duke's and her husband's first day driving to work together in Chapter 18?
(a) Duke was late getting dressed.
(b) They were in a car accident.
(c) Coffee spilled on Harry Falk's clothing.
(d) The car broke down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What restriction did Ethel Ross place on Duke during John Ross's funeral?
2. What did Frank Sinatra invite Duke to do at Stefanino's restaurant?
3. How did Duke come across during the 1970 Emmy Awards show when she won?
4. What film, after The Miracle Worker, did Duke make with director Fred Coe?
5. What happened to Duke right after The Patty Duke Show series ended in Chapter 19?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)