|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Duke meet her second husband, Michael Tell?
(a) He was her doctor.
(b) She sublet him her apartment.
(c) They were in "The Paisley Convertible" together.
(d) At a party.
2. What did Harry Falk promise Duke about Mount Sinai hospital when he wanted her to go there?
(a) It was just like a regular hospital.
(b) He would be in there with her.
(c) She would be fine in a week.
(d) Her mother was also there.
3. What was Duke drinking during a lunch break on the set of Me, Natalie that upset Fred Coe so much?
(a) Diet Coke.
(d) Tomato Juice.
4. Where did Duke spend her last two years of elementary school?
(a) Quintano School.
(b) Los Angeles Elementary.
(c) Willard Mace.
(d) Sacred Heart of Jesus and Mary.
5. Why did Irwin try to convince Duke in Chapter 30 that John Astin was a problem in her life?
(a) Astin was questioning Irwin's financial prowess.
(b) Irwin had a crush on Duke.
(c) Because Astin was a big problem for Duke.
(d) Irwin was jealous that he did not have Astin's business, too.
Short Answer Questions
1. What board game did Michael Tell and Duke play at her apartment in the Sierra Towers?
2. What is one of the first things Duke did after marrying Harry Falk?
3. What did Duke do for Gene Kirkland in Chapter 22?
4. Where did Duke get her first kiss?
5. What did Duke's relationship with Frank Sinatra, Jr., mostly consist of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was The Patty Duke Show canceled in 1966?
2. What do you think took Duke so long to realize that her husband, Harry Falk, was seeing another woman in California?
3. What helped cause Duke to have her first major manic episode?
4. What made Duke's suicide attempt in Chapter 23 more serious that her previous tries?
5. How did Duke decide to change her appearance once she became attracted to Harry Falk?
6. Why did Duke marry Michael Tell?
7. How believable is Duke's story of her relationship with Frank Sinatra?
8. How did the Rosses make a good working couple, as recognized by Duke in Chapter 31?
9. While Astin and Duke were touring during summer stock in Chapter 30, what was one of the worst parts of it?
10. How did Duke happen to fall in love with Harry Falk?
This section contains 1,076 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)