|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Duke spend most of her summer after storming out and leaving the Rosses?
(a) In Los Angeles.
(b) At her mother's apartment.
(c) With Harry Falk.
(d) On the set.
2. What happened to Duke in Chapter 31 while singing the words to a song she did not know?
(a) Her singing had been recorded.
(b) She was admitted to a pyschiatric hospital again.
(c) She had an out-of-body experience.
(d) She slipped in the shower.
3. What did Duke discover about herself when she brought her mother into town to attend the Emmy Awards in Chapter 25?
(a) She was pregnant.
(b) She had lost the award.
(c) She had herpes.
(d) She hated shopping.
4. What was Duke drinking during a lunch break on the set of Me, Natalie that upset Fred Coe so much?
(a) Diet Coke.
(b) Tomato Juice.
5. Where had Harry Falk been while Duke was desperately trying to contact him in Chapter 21?
(a) The Hilton Hotel.
(b) The Sherry Netherland Hotel.
(c) The Playboy Mansion.
(d) Sandy Smith's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Duke and John Astin begin their five-year stint as touring stage actors?
2. Which television series did Harry Falk leave The Patty Duke Show to work on?
3. Where did Duke meet her new business manager after her breakup with David Licht?
4. Who was the character, Neely, from The Valley of the Dolls based upon?
5. Who did Duke end up living with for weeks in Los Angeles, in Chapter 22?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)