|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Duke end up living with for weeks in Los Angeles, in Chapter 22?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Frank Sinatra.
(c) Sandy Smith.
(d) Harry Falk.
2. Why did Duke dislike her television characters' clothing?
(a) They were too tight.
(b) They were very colorful.
(c) They were not sophisticated.
(d) They never fit right.
3. What did Harry Falk promise Duke about Mount Sinai hospital when he wanted her to go there?
(a) It was just like a regular hospital.
(b) He would be in there with her.
(c) She would be fine in a week.
(d) Her mother was also there.
4. Where did Duke meet her new business manager after her breakup with David Licht?
(a) Near the beach.
(b) At the Sierra apartments.
(c) In a restaurant parking lot.
(d) In the Westwood.
5. What was Duke tutored in to make the movie musical "Billie" in 1964?
(a) Track and field.
(d) Playing guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What precipitated Duke's last argument with the Rosses, leading her to walk out on them?
2. Why did the Rosses begin to send Mr. Duke money every month?
3. Which now-famous actor played a small role the film, Me, Natalie?
4. Why did John Ross go to Newark, New Jersey in Chapter 15?
5. Where was Duke when she tried to commit suicide by taking about thirty sleeping pills?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)