|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who called Duke one night to tell her John Ross had died?
(a) Harry Falk.
(b) Patricia Neal.
(c) Joey Trent.
(d) Arthur Penn.
2. Where did Duke meet her new business manager after her breakup with David Licht?
(a) In a restaurant parking lot.
(b) In the Westwood.
(c) Near the beach.
(d) At the Sierra apartments.
3. What happened to Duke in Chapter 31 while singing the words to a song she did not know?
(a) She slipped in the shower.
(b) She had an out-of-body experience.
(c) Her singing had been recorded.
(d) She was admitted to a pyschiatric hospital again.
4. What was Duke tutored in to make the movie musical "Billie" in 1964?
(b) Playing guitar.
(d) Track and field.
5. When did Duke have trouble with Al Freeman, Jr. while doing "My Sweet Charlie"?
(a) At the wrap party.
(b) In her hotel room.
(c) On the ferry.
(d) During the first read-through.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Frank Sinatra invite Duke to do at Stefanino's restaurant?
2. Where did the Rosses take a vacation with Duke, bringing along Harry Falk?
3. What did Duke want to do with the Emmy she won in 1970?
4. What did Bob Banner, the producer of "My Sweet Charlie" tell Duke, confidentially, in Chapter 23?
5. What was Duke on the brink of doing when she escaped the Westwood in Chapter 25?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)