|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Harry Falk convinced that Duke had done in Chapter 21?
(a) Had an affair.
(b) Sent herself flowers.
(c) Quit her job.
(d) Spied on him.
2. Which television series did Harry Falk leave The Patty Duke Show to work on?
(a) East Side, West Side.
(b) The Untouchables.
(c) Happy Days.
(d) The Mary Tyler Moore Show.
3. What did Duke discover about herself when she brought her mother into town to attend the Emmy Awards in Chapter 25?
(a) She hated shopping.
(b) She was pregnant.
(c) She had herpes.
(d) She had lost the award.
4. Whose primary campaign for the Presidency was Duke involved with during the filming of Me, Natalie?
(a) Eugene McCarthy.
(b) Bobby Kennedy.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) Jack Kennedy.
5. What film, after The Miracle Worker, did Duke make with director Fred Coe?
(a) My Sweet Charlie.
(b) The Valley of the Dolls.
(c) Isle of Children.
(d) Me. Natalie.
6. What did Bob Banner, the producer of "My Sweet Charlie" tell Duke, confidentially, in Chapter 23?
(a) Al Freeman, Jr. would be fired.
(b) The producer had run out of money.
(c) He was in love with her.
(d) Someone on set was involved with drugs.
7. What was Duke drinking during a lunch break on the set of Me, Natalie that upset Fred Coe so much?
(a) Tomato Juice.
(b) Diet Coke.
8. Where is Port Bolivar, the place where "My Sweet Charlie" was filmed?
(b) Outside of Houston, Texas.
(c) In Spain.
(d) Near Galveston, Texas.
9. What was Duke tutored in to make the movie musical "Billie" in 1964?
(a) Track and field.
(d) Playing guitar.
10. Where did Duke and the other stars of Valley of the Dolls promote the film?
(a) In a New York hotel.
(b) At Macy's department store.
(c) In Hollywood.
(d) On a cruise ship.
11. Why did John Ross go to Newark, New Jersey in Chapter 15?
(a) To attempt suicide.
(b) To take a vacation.
(c) To get a good rest.
(d) To write his novel.
12. What did Harry Falk like to collect?
13. What did Duke want to do with the Emmy she won in 1970?
(a) Give it back.
(b) Donate it to charity.
(c) Give it to Al Freeman, jr.
(d) Encase it in glass.
14. What did Frank Sinatra invite Duke to do at Stefanino's restaurant?
(a) Play a round of poker.
(b) Have a drink on him.
(c) Join his table.
(d) Be in his next film.
15. Where did Duke and Harry Falk go to honeymoon?
(b) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What board game did Michael Tell and Duke play at her apartment in the Sierra Towers?
2. In 1974, what did John Astin's children from his first marriage want Duke to do?
3. What was found in Duke's closet in Port Bolivar?
4. Why did Duke dislike her television characters' clothing?
5. Where had Harry Falk been while Duke was desperately trying to contact him in Chapter 21?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)