|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Harry Falk hiding from Duke in Los Angeles?
(a) Another acting role.
(b) Her money from the Rosses.
(c) Commitment papers.
(d) Another woman.
2. What did Harry Falk like to collect?
3. How did Duke meet her second husband, Michael Tell?
(a) They were in "The Paisley Convertible" together.
(b) He was her doctor.
(c) At a party.
(d) She sublet him her apartment.
4. What caused Duke to curse at the Rosses for the first time ever?
(a) A fire erupted in the apartment.
(b) They had locked Duke in a closet.
(c) They would not let her date Frank Sinatra, Jr.
(d) They let Ethel's mother die.
5. Where had Harry Falk been while Duke was desperately trying to contact him in Chapter 21?
(a) The Sherry Netherland Hotel.
(b) The Playboy Mansion.
(c) The Hilton Hotel.
(d) Sandy Smith's house.
6. Why did Duke marry Michael Tell?
(a) The man was wealthy.
(b) Perhaps because she was pregnant.
(c) To spite John Astin.
(d) She was in love.
7. Where was Duke when she tried to commit suicide by taking about thirty sleeping pills?
(a) On Fire Island.
(b) In her apartment.
(c) In the studio where she'd done The Patty Duke Show.
(d) In Westwood Psychiatric Hospital.
8. Which television series did Harry Falk leave The Patty Duke Show to work on?
(a) The Mary Tyler Moore Show.
(b) East Side, West Side.
(c) The Untouchables.
(d) Happy Days.
9. Where did Duke spend most of her summer after storming out and leaving the Rosses?
(a) At her mother's apartment.
(b) On the set.
(c) In Los Angeles.
(d) With Harry Falk.
10. In 1974, what did John Astin's children from his first marriage want Duke to do?
(a) Leave their father.
(b) Stay home more.
(c) Adopt them.
(d) Quit acting.
11. Why did Duke dislike her television characters' clothing?
(a) They never fit right.
(b) They were too tight.
(c) They were not sophisticated.
(d) They were very colorful.
12. Whose primary campaign for the Presidency was Duke involved with during the filming of Me, Natalie?
(a) Bobby Kennedy.
(b) Jack Kennedy.
(c) Eugene McCarthy.
(d) Richard Nixon.
13. What did the inside of Harry Falk's coffee cup say in Chapter 18?
(b) Light, No Sugar.
(c) Forget Me Not.
(d) Love of My Life.
14. What did Frank Sinatra invite Duke to do at Stefanino's restaurant?
(a) Be in his next film.
(b) Have a drink on him.
(c) Play a round of poker.
(d) Join his table.
15. What arrangements did Duke forget to make for the morning of her wedding in Chapter 18?
(a) Flowers for the ceremony.
(b) A reception.
(c) Music for the reception.
(d) To be driven to the ceremony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Liza Minnelli lend to Duke during her Academy Awards rehearsal?
2. Where did Duke's mother go on the day of Duke's wedding to Harry Falk?
3. What was Duke tutored in to make the movie musical "Billie" in 1964?
4. What was The Westwood?
5. What did Duke do for Gene Kirkland in Chapter 22?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)