Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who called Duke one night to tell her John Ross had died?
(a) Harry Falk.
(b) Patricia Neal.
(c) Joey Trent.
(d) Arthur Penn.
2. Where did Duke meet her new business manager after her breakup with David Licht?
(a) In a restaurant parking lot.
(b) In the Westwood.
(c) Near the beach.
(d) At the Sierra apartments.
3. What happened to Duke in Chapter 31 while singing the words to a song she did not know?
(a) She slipped in the shower.
(b) She had an out-of-body experience.
(c) Her singing had been recorded.
(d) She was admitted to a pyschiatric hospital again.
4. What was Duke tutored in to make the movie musical "Billie" in 1964?
(b) Playing guitar.
(d) Track and field.
5. When did Duke have trouble with Al Freeman, Jr. while doing "My Sweet Charlie"?
(a) At the wrap party.
(b) In her hotel room.
(c) On the ferry.
(d) During the first read-through.
6. What did Frank Sinatra invite Duke to do at Stefanino's restaurant?
(a) Have a drink on him.
(b) Join his table.
(c) Play a round of poker.
(d) Be in his next film.
7. Where did the Rosses take a vacation with Duke, bringing along Harry Falk?
(c) The Virgin Islands.
8. What did Duke want to do with the Emmy she won in 1970?
(a) Encase it in glass.
(b) Give it to Al Freeman, jr.
(c) Donate it to charity.
(d) Give it back.
9. What did Bob Banner, the producer of "My Sweet Charlie" tell Duke, confidentially, in Chapter 23?
(a) He was in love with her.
(b) Al Freeman, Jr. would be fired.
(c) Someone on set was involved with drugs.
(d) The producer had run out of money.
10. What was Duke on the brink of doing when she escaped the Westwood in Chapter 25?
(a) Getting remarried.
(b) Losing her mind.
(c) Quitting the acting business.
(d) Taking hard drugs.
11. What did the inside of Harry Falk's coffee cup say in Chapter 18?
(b) Light, No Sugar.
(c) Love of My Life.
(d) Forget Me Not.
12. Where did Duke and Harry Falk go to honeymoon?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
13. Where did Duke and the other stars of Valley of the Dolls promote the film?
(a) At Macy's department store.
(b) On a cruise ship.
(c) In a New York hotel.
(d) In Hollywood.
14. What did Liza Minnelli lend to Duke during her Academy Awards rehearsal?
(b) A wrap.
15. Why did Irwin try to convince Duke in Chapter 30 that John Astin was a problem in her life?
(a) Irwin was jealous that he did not have Astin's business, too.
(b) Irwin had a crush on Duke.
(c) Astin was questioning Irwin's financial prowess.
(d) Because Astin was a big problem for Duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to disrupt Duke's and her husband's first day driving to work together in Chapter 18?
2. Why did Duke have an urge to punch an old lady in Chapter 30?
3. How old was Desi Arnaz, Jr. when Duke met him?
4. What happened to Duke right after The Patty Duke Show series ended in Chapter 19?
5. Who is Suzanne, in Chapter 29?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)