|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Duke drinking during a lunch break on the set of Me, Natalie that upset Fred Coe so much?
(a) Tomato Juice.
(c) Diet Coke.
2. In Chapter 29, what would John Astin's teen son, David, do sometimes at two in the morning?
(a) Play electric guitar.
(b) Bring home friends and cook steaks.
(c) Sneak out of the house.
(d) Watch television movies.
3. What arrangements did Duke forget to make for the morning of her wedding in Chapter 18?
(a) Music for the reception.
(b) Flowers for the ceremony.
(c) A reception.
(d) To be driven to the ceremony.
4. What was Harry Falk hiding from Duke in Los Angeles?
(a) Another woman.
(b) Her money from the Rosses.
(c) Commitment papers.
(d) Another acting role.
5. Who sent Duke flowers with a note that Harry Falk found in Chapter 21?
(a) Sandy Smith.
(b) Frank Sinatra, Jr.
(c) John Astin.
(d) Lucky Lewis.
6. Where had Harry Falk been while Duke was desperately trying to contact him in Chapter 21?
(a) The Playboy Mansion.
(b) The Hilton Hotel.
(c) Sandy Smith's house.
(d) The Sherry Netherland Hotel.
7. Where did Duke and Harry Falk go to honeymoon?
(b) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
8. What is one of the first things Duke did after marrying Harry Falk?
(a) Have an anxiety attack.
(b) Go for a drink in her father's neighborhood bar.
(c) Collect her savings bond money.
(d) She went to work.
9. When did Duke have trouble with Al Freeman, Jr. while doing "My Sweet Charlie"?
(a) At the wrap party.
(b) In her hotel room.
(c) During the first read-through.
(d) On the ferry.
10. Where did the Rosses take a vacation with Duke, bringing along Harry Falk?
(b) The Virgin Islands.
11. What happened on February 2, 1963, in Chapter 15?
(a) The Rosses adopted Duke.
(b) Mrs. Duke was declared incompetent.
(c) Ethel Ross died.
(d) Mr. Duke died.
12. What was found in Duke's closet in Port Bolivar?
(a) Diet pills.
(c) Her diary.
(d) Filthy clothes.
13. Where did Duke get her first kiss?
(a) On the set of her show.
(b) On a bus with a young actor.
(c) In the closet at school.
(d) In the Ross's bathroom.
14. Why did Duke have an urge to punch an old lady in Chapter 30?
(a) She did not recognize Duke and John Astin.
(b) The woman was eavesdropping.
(c) She spilled her tea on Duke.
(d) She sided with John Astin against ear-piercing.
15. Why did Duke and John Astin begin their five-year stint as touring stage actors?
(a) They needed the money.
(b) They were both too old for film.
(c) They wanted to travel.
(d) They loved the theater so much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Duke do for Gene Kirkland in Chapter 22?
2. What was The Westwood?
3. What was Harry Falk convinced that Duke had done in Chapter 21?
4. What did Duke want to do with the Emmy she won in 1970?
5. What does Duke think of her in-laws (John Astin's parents)?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)