|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What arrangements did Duke forget to make for the morning of her wedding in Chapter 18?
(a) To be driven to the ceremony.
(b) Flowers for the ceremony.
(c) Music for the reception.
(d) A reception.
2. Where did Duke spend her last two years of elementary school?
(a) Quintano School.
(b) Willard Mace.
(c) Sacred Heart of Jesus and Mary.
(d) Los Angeles Elementary.
3. What was The Westwood?
(a) An apartment building.
(b) A psychiatric hospital.
(c) A funeral home.
(d) A movie studio.
4. What was Harry Falk convinced that Duke had done in Chapter 21?
(a) Spied on him.
(b) Sent herself flowers.
(c) Had an affair.
(d) Quit her job.
5. What board game did Michael Tell and Duke play at her apartment in the Sierra Towers?
6. What did the inside of Harry Falk's coffee cup say in Chapter 18?
(a) Love of My Life.
(b) Forget Me Not.
(c) Light, No Sugar.
7. Who sent Duke flowers with a note that Harry Falk found in Chapter 21?
(a) Sandy Smith.
(b) John Astin.
(c) Frank Sinatra, Jr.
(d) Lucky Lewis.
8. Where is Port Bolivar, the place where "My Sweet Charlie" was filmed?
(a) In Spain.
(c) Outside of Houston, Texas.
(d) Near Galveston, Texas.
9. In which year was the final episode of The Patty Duke Show filmed?
10. How did Duke come across during the 1970 Emmy Awards show when she won?
11. What did Duke tell second assistant director, Harry Falk, on the set of The Patty Duke Show?
(a) She hated him.
(b) She thought he was too full of himself.
(c) She was going to marry him one day.
(d) She would get him fired.
12. What did Bob Banner, the producer of "My Sweet Charlie" tell Duke, confidentially, in Chapter 23?
(a) Someone on set was involved with drugs.
(b) The producer had run out of money.
(c) He was in love with her.
(d) Al Freeman, Jr. would be fired.
13. What film, after The Miracle Worker, did Duke make with director Fred Coe?
(a) Isle of Children.
(b) Me. Natalie.
(c) My Sweet Charlie.
(d) The Valley of the Dolls.
14. Where did Duke and Harry Falk go to honeymoon?
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
15. Whose primary campaign for the Presidency was Duke involved with during the filming of Me, Natalie?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) Jack Kennedy.
(c) Eugene McCarthy.
(d) Bobby Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reputation did Duke have with the people at Universal Studios after "My Sweet Charlie" was made in Port Bolivar?
2. What happened on February 2, 1963, in Chapter 15?
3. Where did Duke get her first kiss?
4. Where was Duke when she tried to commit suicide by taking about thirty sleeping pills?
5. Who was Joanna Barnes?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)