|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Duke tell second assistant director, Harry Falk, on the set of The Patty Duke Show?
(a) She hated him.
(b) She was going to marry him one day.
(c) She would get him fired.
(d) She thought he was too full of himself.
2. Where had Harry Falk been while Duke was desperately trying to contact him in Chapter 21?
(a) The Playboy Mansion.
(b) Sandy Smith's house.
(c) The Sherry Netherland Hotel.
(d) The Hilton Hotel.
3. What was Harry Falk hiding from Duke in Los Angeles?
(a) Commitment papers.
(b) Her money from the Rosses.
(c) Another acting role.
(d) Another woman.
4. What happened to disrupt Duke's and her husband's first day driving to work together in Chapter 18?
(a) Coffee spilled on Harry Falk's clothing.
(b) The car broke down.
(c) They were in a car accident.
(d) Duke was late getting dressed.
5. What did Harry Falk like to collect?
6. What was Harry Falk convinced that Duke had done in Chapter 21?
(a) Spied on him.
(b) Sent herself flowers.
(c) Quit her job.
(d) Had an affair.
7. How old was Duke when she married Harry Falk?
8. What did Duke discover about herself when she brought her mother into town to attend the Emmy Awards in Chapter 25?
(a) She was pregnant.
(b) She had herpes.
(c) She had lost the award.
(d) She hated shopping.
9. Who sent Duke flowers with a note that Harry Falk found in Chapter 21?
(a) Lucky Lewis.
(b) Sandy Smith.
(c) Frank Sinatra, Jr.
(d) John Astin.
10. Where did Duke and the other stars of Valley of the Dolls promote the film?
(a) In a New York hotel.
(b) On a cruise ship.
(c) In Hollywood.
(d) At Macy's department store.
11. What did Duke do for Gene Kirkland in Chapter 22?
(a) Married him.
(b) Found him a job.
(c) Co-signed a car lease.
(d) Bought him a television.
12. Why did Duke have an urge to punch an old lady in Chapter 30?
(a) She did not recognize Duke and John Astin.
(b) The woman was eavesdropping.
(c) She sided with John Astin against ear-piercing.
(d) She spilled her tea on Duke.
13. What was Duke drinking during a lunch break on the set of Me, Natalie that upset Fred Coe so much?
(a) Tomato Juice.
(c) Diet Coke.
14. What did Duke want to do with the Emmy she won in 1970?
(a) Give it to Al Freeman, jr.
(b) Encase it in glass.
(c) Donate it to charity.
(d) Give it back.
15. What was found in Duke's closet in Port Bolivar?
(b) Her diary.
(c) Diet pills.
(d) Filthy clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Liza Minnelli lend to Duke during her Academy Awards rehearsal?
2. Why did Duke and John Astin begin their five-year stint as touring stage actors?
3. Which television series did Harry Falk leave The Patty Duke Show to work on?
4. Where did Duke's mother go on the day of Duke's wedding to Harry Falk?
5. When did Duke have trouble with Al Freeman, Jr. while doing "My Sweet Charlie"?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)