1. What did Duke throw at Sid Sheinberg, president of MCA, in 1970?
His Mickey Mouse clock.
2. What television show was Duke guest-starring in when she was called to Sid Sheinberg's office?
Matt Lincoln, M.D.
3. With what illness was Duke diagnosed in 1982?
4. What role-playing game did Duke play with her childhood friend, Margie?
5. Where did Duke's father take her on Sundays after church?
To Grandpa's bar.
6. What happened to Duke's mother's hand when the family lived on East 31st Street?
It got stuck in the washing machine.
7. Why did Duke's mother spend time on the roof of their building?
To see what her kids were doing in the streets.
This section contains 4,571 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)