|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Duke throw at Sid Sheinberg, president of MCA, in 1970?
(a) Her lunch.
(b) His Mickey Mouse clock.
(c) Her Emmy award.
(d) Paper clips.
2. What was "Skelly and Larney's"?
(a) A funeral home.
(b) The local deli.
(c) The church.
(d) A neighborhood bar.
3. What was Duke tutored in to make the movie musical "Billie" in 1964?
(c) Track and field.
(d) Playing guitar.
4. What did Liza Minnelli lend to Duke during her Academy Awards rehearsal?
(a) A wrap.
5. In 1974, what did John Astin's children from his first marriage want Duke to do?
(a) Quit acting.
(b) Leave their father.
(c) Adopt them.
(d) Stay home more.
Short Answer Questions
1. What night of the year was it when Duke's sister went out with a man and her mother attacked herself?
2. Why did Irwin try to convince Duke in Chapter 30 that John Astin was a problem in her life?
3. What did the inside of Harry Falk's coffee cup say in Chapter 18?
4. What name did Duke begin to use after her marriage to Harry Falk?
5. Which summer stock play production did Duke fail to win a part in?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)