|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part on The Patty Duke Show did Jean Byron play?
(a) Duke's mother.
(b) Duke's best friend.
(c) She had no role; she was the producer.
(d) Duke's twin cousin.
2. What has Duke never been able to deal with successfully?
(a) Taking drugs.
(b) Her fame.
(c) Drinking alcohol.
(d) The loss of her father.
3. What was The Westwood?
(a) A funeral home.
(b) A psychiatric hospital.
(c) A movie studio.
(d) An apartment building.
4. What was the fictional name of Duke's boyfriend on The Patty Duke Show?
5. Why did John Ross go to Newark, New Jersey in Chapter 15?
(a) To write his novel.
(b) To get a good rest.
(c) To take a vacation.
(d) To attempt suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Duke tutored in to make the movie musical "Billie" in 1964?
2. Which now-famous actor played a small role the film, Me, Natalie?
3. Who called Duke one night to tell her John Ross had died?
4. What reputation did Duke have with the people at Universal Studios after "My Sweet Charlie" was made in Port Bolivar?
5. Who is Suzanne, in Chapter 29?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)