|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Sidney Sheldon?
(a) He played Duke's boyfriend on her TV show.
(b) He was Duke's real father.
(c) He was Duke's date at the Oscars.
(d) He wrote the pilot for the Patty Duke Show.
2. What reputation did Duke have with the people at Universal Studios after "My Sweet Charlie" was made in Port Bolivar?
(c) A doper.
(d) Nasty to everyone.
3. Where did the Rosses take a vacation with Duke, bringing along Harry Falk?
(a) The Virgin Islands.
4. What did Bill Schallert very often pretend to be around Duke?
(a) Not very bright.
(b) A woman.
(c) Her father.
(d) A monkey.
5. Who called Duke one night to tell her John Ross had died?
(a) Patricia Neal.
(b) Arthur Penn.
(c) Harry Falk.
(d) Joey Trent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role-playing game did Duke play with her childhood friend, Margie?
2. Who did Duke get to meet through her work with the Muscular Dystrophy Association in Chapter 14?
3. Who did Duke appear with in the television production of "One Red Rose for Christmas"?
4. What was young Billy McNally doing when the Rosses discovered him?
5. What was the fictional name of Duke's boyfriend on The Patty Duke Show?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)