|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Irwin try to convince Duke in Chapter 30 that John Astin was a problem in her life?
(a) Because Astin was a big problem for Duke.
(b) Irwin was jealous that he did not have Astin's business, too.
(c) Astin was questioning Irwin's financial prowess.
(d) Irwin had a crush on Duke.
2. What did Duke throw at Sid Sheinberg, president of MCA, in 1970?
(a) Paper clips.
(b) Her Emmy award.
(c) His Mickey Mouse clock.
(d) Her lunch.
3. When Duke was eight-years-old, Ethel Ross made her wear clothing for a child of what age?
4. What was the Ross's standard positive phrase to Duke, as told in Chapter 13?
(a) "You're the best."
(b) "Love ya!"
(c) "Great day!"
(d) "Good girl!"
5. Why was The Patty Duke Show so exciting for Duke to do?
(a) She was in love with her boyfriend co-star.
(b) She had some freedom at last.
(c) She simply loved television acting.
(d) The TV role was challenging for her to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Duke drinking during a lunch break on the set of Me, Natalie that upset Fred Coe so much?
2. What was Duke tutored in to make the movie musical "Billie" in 1964?
3. What habit did Duke develop to cover the sound of her screams at night in Chapter 4?
4. Where did Duke spend most of her summer after storming out and leaving the Rosses?
5. What did Duke call Ethel Ross's mother?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)