|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Rosses and Duke go on their one vacation during The Miracle Worker's run?
(b) Puerto Rico.
(d) The Virgin Islands.
2. What did Bob Banner, the producer of "My Sweet Charlie" tell Duke, confidentially, in Chapter 23?
(a) The producer had run out of money.
(b) He was in love with her.
(c) Al Freeman, Jr. would be fired.
(d) Someone on set was involved with drugs.
3. What had Ethel Ross once done for a living?
(a) She waited tables.
(b) She was a dancer.
(c) She was an actress.
(d) She sang.
4. In Chapter 12, what were the black woman's cats referred to as?
5. What did Duke's relationship with Frank Sinatra, Jr., mostly consist of?
(a) Motel room dates.
(b) Traveling to both coasts.
(c) Dances and parties.
(d) Phone calls and letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Duke meet her second husband, Michael Tell?
2. What did Duke throw at Sid Sheinberg, president of MCA, in 1970?
3. With what illness was Duke diagnosed in 1982?
4. Which summer stock play production did Duke fail to win a part in?
5. What word did the Rosses use to tell Duke about the way she looked?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)