|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the science fiction film that Duke was in from 1959?
(a) The 4-D Man.
(b) The Atomic Kid.
(c) The Blob.
(d) They Came From Outer Space.
2. Who sent Duke flowers with a note that Harry Falk found in Chapter 21?
(a) Sandy Smith.
(b) Lucky Lewis.
(c) John Astin.
(d) Frank Sinatra, Jr.
3. Which television show of Duke's lasted only twenty-two episodes?
(a) It Takes Two.
(c) The Patty Duke Show.
4. What night of the year was it when Duke's sister went out with a man and her mother attacked herself?
(a) New Year's Eve.
(b) Easter Sunday.
(c) The Fourth of July.
(d) Christmas Eve.
5. When Duke introduced her then-husband, John Astin, to Sir Laurence Olivier, why couldn't Olivier shake hands?
(a) He feared germs.
(b) Astin disgusted him.
(c) He had arthritis.
(d) He had a broken arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Duke and the other stars of Valley of the Dolls promote the film?
2. Where did Duke's father take her on Sundays after church?
3. What show had Eddie Hodges, the boy she competed with on The $64,000 Challenge, been in?
4. What was the fictional name of Duke's boyfriend on The Patty Duke Show?
5. Which now-famous actor played a small role the film, Me, Natalie?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)