|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who called Duke one night to tell her John Ross had died?
(a) Joey Trent.
(b) Patricia Neal.
(c) Harry Falk.
(d) Arthur Penn.
2. Where did Duke's brother Ray have to fly home from to identify their father's body?
3. What were there a lot of in the isolation booths of The $64,000 Challenge?
(a) Wash 'n Dris.
(b) Baby wipes.
(c) Bottles of water.
4. What has Duke never been able to deal with successfully?
(a) The loss of her father.
(b) Her fame.
(c) Taking drugs.
(d) Drinking alcohol.
5. What did the Rosses have Duke do from her very first audition?
(c) Serve cookies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Duke's father take her on Sundays after church?
2. What night of the year was it when Duke's sister went out with a man and her mother attacked herself?
3. Where did the Rosses take a vacation with Duke, bringing along Harry Falk?
4. Where did Duke and Harry Falk go to honeymoon?
5. What did Duke do to her understudy on a matinee day in Chapter 10?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)