|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Duke's mother spend time on the roof of their building?
(a) To see what her kids were doing in the streets.
(b) To smoke cigarettes.
(c) She considered jumping.
(d) To make sure their ceiling did not leak.
2. Why did the Rosses begin to send Mr. Duke money every month?
(a) They felt pity for him.
(b) To try and adopt his daughter.
(c) To help him out.
(d) He had a contract with them.
3. Why was The Patty Duke Show so exciting for Duke to do?
(a) She was in love with her boyfriend co-star.
(b) She had some freedom at last.
(c) She simply loved television acting.
(d) The TV role was challenging for her to do.
4. What reputation did Duke have with the people at Universal Studios after "My Sweet Charlie" was made in Port Bolivar?
(b) Nasty to everyone.
(d) A doper.
5. What, cinematically, was there a lack of in The Miracle Worker film?
(c) Color film.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sent Duke flowers with a note that Harry Falk found in Chapter 21?
2. What board game did Michael Tell and Duke play at her apartment in the Sierra Towers?
3. What did Duke get to say to Annie during The MIracle Worker play, without the audience knowing it was her speaking?
4. What emotionally significant occurrence happened for Duke in the summer of 1963?
5. What restriction did Ethel Ross place on Duke during John Ross's funeral?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)