|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what did a woman in the supermarket say to Duke in 1979, which led her to lose forty pounds?
(a) She asked if Duke needed help walking.
(b) She asked when Duke's baby was due.
(c) She called her too fat for the aisles.
(d) She told Duke she could not see past her.
2. What did Harry Falk like to collect?
3. What has Ray not done ever since his father died?
(a) Flew on an airplane.
(b) Smoked cigarettes.
(c) Consumed alcohol.
(d) Taken drugs.
4. How many children did Ethel and John Ross have of their own?
5. In which year did Duke make headlines in the New York Times?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the science fiction film that Duke was in from 1959?
2. What did Duke do to her understudy on a matinee day in Chapter 10?
3. For which play did rehearsals begin in August of 1959?
4. Why did John Ross go to Newark, New Jersey in Chapter 15?
5. Why did Duke's mother spend time on the roof of their building?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)