|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What commercial was Joey Trent, the other child the Rosses coached, famous for?
(c) Peter Pan Peanut Butter.
(d) Coca Cola.
2. How did Duke like the house she and John Astin lived in with their five kids?
(a) She wanted it to be smaller.
(b) She hated it.
(c) She adored it.
(d) She wished the basement did not flood so much.
3. What role did Duke play in the television show "Hail to the Chief"?
(a) The first female president.
(b) A New York Senator.
(c) The CEO of a corporation.
(d) A meteorologist.
4. What scene did Sean have a problem dealing with in Chapter 33?
(a) Other people hugging him.
(b) Having to fall and pretend to be hurt.
(d) His mother screaming at him.
5. What happened to Duke in Chapter 31 while singing the words to a song she did not know?
(a) She had an out-of-body experience.
(b) She was admitted to a pyschiatric hospital again.
(c) She slipped in the shower.
(d) Her singing had been recorded.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Ray not done ever since his father died?
2. What board game did Michael Tell and Duke play at her apartment in the Sierra Towers?
3. How old was Desi Arnaz, Jr. when Duke met him?
4. What television show had Mackie been a regular on for a few seasons?
5. Why did Duke and John Astin begin their five-year stint as touring stage actors?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)