|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Duke wish she could have done for John Astin's children?
(a) Paid for their college education.
(b) Given them more material things.
(c) Found them good jobs.
(d) Been a better mother to them.
2. Whose primary campaign for the Presidency was Duke involved with during the filming of Me, Natalie?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) Jack Kennedy.
(c) Bobby Kennedy.
(d) Eugene McCarthy.
3. What book was Harry Falk reading on Fire Island in Chapter 19?
(b) In Cold Blood.
(c) To Sir With Love.
(d) Gone With the Wind.
4. What does Duke think of her in-laws (John Astin's parents)?
(a) She cannot stand them.
(b) She adores them.
(c) She believes they are intrusive.
(d) She is jealous of them.
5. When did Duke have trouble with Al Freeman, Jr. while doing "My Sweet Charlie"?
(a) At the wrap party.
(b) During the first read-through.
(c) In her hotel room.
(d) On the ferry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What writer did Duke have a crush on in Chapter 8?
2. Who was Bambi?
3. Where did Duke's brother Ray have to fly home from to identify their father's body?
4. What scene did Sean have a problem dealing with in Chapter 33?
5. Where did Duke and Harry Falk go to honeymoon?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)