|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Duke's father's main problem in life?
(a) He wasn't very tall.
(b) He was an alcoholic.
(c) He hadn't gone to high school.
(d) He had no skills.
2. What name did Duke begin to use after her marriage to Harry Falk?
(a) Marie Duke.
(b) Pat Falk.
(c) Anna Marie Duke.
(d) Pat Duke.
3. What was The Westwood?
(a) A movie studio.
(b) A funeral home.
(c) An apartment building.
(d) A psychiatric hospital.
4. What part on The Patty Duke Show did Jean Byron play?
(a) Duke's best friend.
(b) Duke's twin cousin.
(c) She had no role; she was the producer.
(d) Duke's mother.
5. Why did the Rosses let Duke leave the apartment on her own to begin filming in Chapter 12?
(a) They felt she was independent enough.
(b) They were ready to let her branch off on her own.
(c) They had someone follow Duke.
(d) They did not want to get up that early.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Duke think of her in-laws (John Astin's parents)?
2. In which year did Duke make headlines in the New York Times?
3. How did Duke meet her second husband, Michael Tell?
4. Where did Duke and the other stars of Valley of the Dolls promote the film?
5. What book was Harry Falk reading on Fire Island in Chapter 19?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)