|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what were the black woman's cats referred to as?
2. What did Duke do in Chapter 13 when John Ross made advances towards her in the hotel room?
(a) Called the police.
(b) Smacked him in the face.
(c) Ran out the door.
(d) Threw up on him.
3. What was Duke tutored in to make the movie musical "Billie" in 1964?
(a) Playing guitar.
(c) Track and field.
4. What had Ethel Ross once done for a living?
(a) She was an actress.
(b) She waited tables.
(c) She was a dancer.
(d) She sang.
5. Who, in Chapter 9, did Duke hero-worship and become very close to?
(a) Torin Thatcher.
(b) Annie Sullivan.
(c) Annie Bancroft.
(d) Patricia Neal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Ethel and John Ross have of their own?
2. What happened to Duke's family's Christmas tree nearly every year when she was a child?
3. How were Mackie and Sean very different?
4. What touched off Duke's manic attack in Chapter 34?
5. What did Duke call Ethel Ross's mother?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)