|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Bambi?
(a) The Ross's dog.
(b) Mrs. Duke's pet name for her daughter.
(c) A pet deer of Duke's.
(d) Duke's favorite doll.
2. Who was Mrs. Duke most worried about during Duke's near-accidental drowning in Chapter 11?
(a) Duke, herself.
(b) Duke's audience.
(c) Duke's father.
(d) The Rosses.
3. What, cinematically, was there a lack of in The Miracle Worker film?
(a) Color film.
4. Why did the Rosses let Duke leave the apartment on her own to begin filming in Chapter 12?
(a) They felt she was independent enough.
(b) They did not want to get up that early.
(c) They had someone follow Duke.
(d) They were ready to let her branch off on her own.
5. Who did the Rosses hope to create a duplicate of, by way of Duke?
(a) Marilyn Monroe.
(b) Grace Kelly.
(c) Audrey Hepburn.
(d) Lana Turner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Duke and Harry Falk go to honeymoon?
2. What word did the Rosses use to tell Duke about the way she looked?
3. Why did Duke have an urge to punch an old lady in Chapter 30?
4. When Duke introduced her then-husband, John Astin, to Sir Laurence Olivier, why couldn't Olivier shake hands?
5. Who stood in the back of the theater to watch Duke perform in The Miracle Worker without her finding out about it until much later?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)