|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Rosses begin to send Mr. Duke money every month?
(a) They felt pity for him.
(b) He had a contract with them.
(c) To help him out.
(d) To try and adopt his daughter.
2. What did Duke's son, Sean, want to be from when he was very young?
(a) A doctor.
(b) An actor.
(c) An electrician.
(d) A wrestler.
3. How were Mackie and Sean very different?
(a) Sean was shy.
(b) Mackie was much taller.
(c) Sean was much taller.
(d) Mackie was shy.
4. Which of her very first acting jobs does Duke remember best?
(a) A Christmastime commercial.
(b) A documentary for wayward children.
(c) The film, "I'll Cry Tomorrow."
(d) The movie, "The Stepford Wives."
5. How old was Desi Arnaz, Jr. when Duke met him?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, it is noted that Mrs. Duke lived in a basement apartment in:
2. What touched off Duke's manic attack in Chapter 34?
3. What became a major concern and source of anxiety to Duke because of something Ethel Ross said when she changed Duke's name?
4. Who was Sidney Sheldon?
5. Whose primary campaign for the Presidency was Duke involved with during the filming of Me, Natalie?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)