|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Rosses have Stanley Praeger fired in Chapter 14?
(a) He was always late to the set.
(b) He abused Duke.
(c) He was getting too close to Duke.
(d) He was not a good director.
2. Who did the Rosses hope to create a duplicate of, by way of Duke?
(a) Marilyn Monroe.
(b) Lana Turner.
(c) Audrey Hepburn.
(d) Grace Kelly.
3. What arrangements did Duke forget to make for the morning of her wedding in Chapter 18?
(a) Flowers for the ceremony.
(b) To be driven to the ceremony.
(c) Music for the reception.
(d) A reception.
4. What word did the Rosses use to tell Duke about the way she looked?
5. What happened to Duke just before rehearsals as the result of an accident in Chapter 9?
(a) She cut her forehead.
(b) She broker her leg.
(c) She had a high fever.
(d) She broke her arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Duke go through basic training at Fort Benning, Georgia, in 1985?
2. What was the Ross's standard positive phrase to Duke, as told in Chapter 13?
3. What were there a lot of in the isolation booths of The $64,000 Challenge?
4. Where did Duke spend her last two years of elementary school?
5. In which year did Duke make headlines in the New York Times?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)