|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was "Skelly and Larney's"?
(a) The local deli.
(b) A neighborhood bar.
(c) A funeral home.
(d) The church.
2. What did Duke get to say to Annie during The MIracle Worker play, without the audience knowing it was her speaking?
(a) Ma-ma, the voice of a doll.
(c) Help me.
(d) Please, in a whisper.
3. What was Duke tutored in to make the movie musical "Billie" in 1964?
(b) Playing guitar.
(c) Track and field.
4. In Chapter 4, it is noted that Mrs. Duke lived in a basement apartment in:
(a) The Upper West Side.
(b) The Bronx.
5. What has Duke never been able to deal with successfully?
(a) Her fame.
(b) Drinking alcohol.
(c) The loss of her father.
(d) Taking drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what illness was Duke diagnosed in 1982?
2. What did Duke throw at Sid Sheinberg, president of MCA, in 1970?
3. What did the Rosses prep Duke for, with John Ross quizzing her on every possible topic or approach?
4. Whose primary campaign for the Presidency was Duke involved with during the filming of Me, Natalie?
5. Who was the principal earner in the Ross household?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)