|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Harry Falk been while Duke was desperately trying to contact him in Chapter 21?
(a) The Playboy Mansion.
(b) The Hilton Hotel.
(c) The Sherry Netherland Hotel.
(d) Sandy Smith's house.
2. Who lived at 316 East 31st Street?
(a) Duke's family.
(b) John Astin.
(c) Duke's grandfather.
(d) The Ross's.
3. What kind of accent did Duke have that the Rosses wanted to change?
(c) New Yorkese.
4. What did Duke's relationship with Frank Sinatra, Jr., mostly consist of?
(a) Motel room dates.
(b) Dances and parties.
(c) Phone calls and letters.
(d) Traveling to both coasts.
5. Where did the Rosses take a vacation with Duke, bringing along Harry Falk?
(b) The Virgin Islands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Duke's father take her on Sundays after church?
2. What did Duke have nightmares about in Chapter 6?
3. In which year was the final episode of The Patty Duke Show filmed?
4. What did Harry Falk promise Duke about Mount Sinai hospital when he wanted her to go there?
5. What arrangements did Duke forget to make for the morning of her wedding in Chapter 18?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)