|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Harry Falk convinced that Duke had done in Chapter 21?
(a) Had an affair.
(b) Spied on him.
(c) Sent herself flowers.
(d) Quit her job.
2. What did Duke tell second assistant director, Harry Falk, on the set of The Patty Duke Show?
(a) She would get him fired.
(b) She hated him.
(c) She was going to marry him one day.
(d) She thought he was too full of himself.
3. What did the Rosses prep Duke for, with John Ross quizzing her on every possible topic or approach?
(b) Media interviews.
(c) Acting roles.
(d) Academic tests.
4. Who was the character, Neely, from The Valley of the Dolls based upon?
(a) Judy Garland.
(b) Patty Duke.
(c) Sharon Tate.
(d) Liza Minnelli.
5. What was Duke drinking during a lunch break on the set of Me, Natalie that upset Fred Coe so much?
(a) Diet Coke.
(d) Tomato Juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the principal earner in the Ross household?
2. In which year did Duke make headlines in the New York Times?
3. What happened on February 2, 1963, in Chapter 15?
4. What was Duke on the brink of doing when she escaped the Westwood in Chapter 25?
5. What happened to Duke just before rehearsals as the result of an accident in Chapter 9?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)