|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Ethel and John Ross have of their own?
2. Who did the Rosses hope to create a duplicate of, by way of Duke?
(a) Grace Kelly.
(b) Lana Turner.
(c) Audrey Hepburn.
(d) Marilyn Monroe.
3. What color was John Ross's hair when Duke met him?
4. What neighborhood did Duke's family live in when she was a child?
(a) Kips Bay.
(b) Brooklyn Heights.
(c) Hell's Kitchen.
(d) Sheepshead Bay.
5. What did the Rosses prep Duke for, with John Ross quizzing her on every possible topic or approach?
(b) Academic tests.
(c) Media interviews.
(d) Acting roles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Duke's mother spend time on the roof of their building?
2. What show had Eddie Hodges, the boy she competed with on The $64,000 Challenge, been in?
3. What was The Westwood?
4. What was Duke's father's main problem in life?
5. What did Duke discover about herself when she brought her mother into town to attend the Emmy Awards in Chapter 25?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)