|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Rosses let Duke leave the apartment on her own to begin filming in Chapter 12?
(a) They were ready to let her branch off on her own.
(b) They had someone follow Duke.
(c) They did not want to get up that early.
(d) They felt she was independent enough.
2. With what illness was Duke diagnosed in 1982?
(a) Social anxiety.
3. What happened to Duke right after The Patty Duke Show series ended in Chapter 19?
(a) She became catatonic.
(b) She got pregnant.
(c) She enrolled in an acting school.
(d) She went into a major depression.
4. How did Duke meet her second husband, Michael Tell?
(a) At a party.
(b) She sublet him her apartment.
(c) They were in "The Paisley Convertible" together.
(d) He was her doctor.
5. What did Duke discover about herself when she brought her mother into town to attend the Emmy Awards in Chapter 25?
(a) She had herpes.
(b) She had lost the award.
(c) She hated shopping.
(d) She was pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What film, after The Miracle Worker, did Duke make with director Fred Coe?
2. What are the Doheny Towers?
3. Why did Duke sometimes purposely make mistakes during rehearsals of The Miracle Worker?
4. Where did Duke get her first kiss?
5. What did Duke's relationship with Frank Sinatra, Jr., mostly consist of?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)