|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What film, after The Miracle Worker, did Duke make with director Fred Coe?
(a) My Sweet Charlie.
(b) Isle of Children.
(c) The Valley of the Dolls.
(d) Me. Natalie.
2. What happened to Duke just before rehearsals as the result of an accident in Chapter 9?
(a) She broke her arm.
(b) She cut her forehead.
(c) She broker her leg.
(d) She had a high fever.
3. How old was Duke when she married Harry Falk?
4. Who did Duke get to meet through her work with the Muscular Dystrophy Association in Chapter 14?
(a) Helen Keller.
(b) Roman Polanski.
(c) Lyndon Johnson.
(d) President Kennedy.
5. Where did Duke spend most of her summer after storming out and leaving the Rosses?
(a) In Los Angeles.
(b) On the set.
(c) With Harry Falk.
(d) At her mother's apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was John Ross's real last name?
2. Who was Sidney Sheldon?
3. Why did the Rosses let Duke leave the apartment on her own to begin filming in Chapter 12?
4. What was Harry Falk convinced that Duke had done in Chapter 21?
5. In which year was the final episode of The Patty Duke Show filmed?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)