|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What television show was Duke guest-starring in when she was called to Sid Sheinberg's office?
(a) Matt Lincoln, M.D.
(b) Happy Days.
(c) Wonder Woman.
(d) The Six Million Dollar Man.
2. Who sent Duke flowers with a note that Harry Falk found in Chapter 21?
(a) Frank Sinatra, Jr.
(b) Sandy Smith.
(c) John Astin.
(d) Lucky Lewis.
3. With what illness was Duke diagnosed in 1982?
(d) Social anxiety.
4. What restriction did Ethel Ross place on Duke during John Ross's funeral?
(a) She had to be on her own.
(b) She must bring her Oscar.
(c) She had to wear a certain dress.
(d) She could not wear black.
5. Who was the character, Neely, from The Valley of the Dolls based upon?
(a) Patty Duke.
(b) Judy Garland.
(c) Liza Minnelli.
(d) Sharon Tate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened on February 2, 1963, in Chapter 15?
2. What commercial was Joey Trent, the other child the Rosses coached, famous for?
3. What happened to Duke's hair when she got too old to wear braids?
4. What was young Billy McNally doing when the Rosses discovered him?
5. What did Duke tell second assistant director, Harry Falk, on the set of The Patty Duke Show?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)