|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, it is noted that Mrs. Duke lived in a basement apartment in:
(b) The Bronx.
(d) The Upper West Side.
2. What name did Duke begin to use after her marriage to Harry Falk?
(a) Pat Duke.
(b) Pat Falk.
(c) Anna Marie Duke.
(d) Marie Duke.
3. What was young Billy McNally doing when the Rosses discovered him?
(a) Driving a taxi cab.
(b) Shining shoes.
(c) Waiting tables.
(d) Selling newspapers.
4. How old was Duke when she married Harry Falk?
5. In Chapter 11, what did a woman in the supermarket say to Duke in 1979, which led her to lose forty pounds?
(a) She asked when Duke's baby was due.
(b) She told Duke she could not see past her.
(c) She called her too fat for the aisles.
(d) She asked if Duke needed help walking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Duke and the other stars of Valley of the Dolls promote the film?
2. What kind of accent did Duke have that the Rosses wanted to change?
3. What did Duke get to say to Annie during The MIracle Worker play, without the audience knowing it was her speaking?
4. Which television series did Harry Falk leave The Patty Duke Show to work on?
5. What are the Doheny Towers?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)