|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As told in Chapter 10, what did Duke have to hide from other people, even after knowing how well The Miracle Worker was doing?
(a) Her pride in herself.
(b) Her age.
(c) Her two-inch heels.
(d) The money she was making.
2. In Chapter 4, it is noted that Mrs. Duke lived in a basement apartment in:
(c) The Upper West Side.
(d) The Bronx.
3. Where is Port Bolivar, the place where "My Sweet Charlie" was filmed?
(a) In Spain.
(b) Near Galveston, Texas.
(d) Outside of Houston, Texas.
4. What did Frank Sinatra invite Duke to do at Stefanino's restaurant?
(a) Play a round of poker.
(b) Be in his next film.
(c) Have a drink on him.
(d) Join his table.
5. Where did Duke's brother Ray have to fly home from to identify their father's body?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the main reason that the Rosses were willing to let Duke leave The Miracle Worker play?
2. Why did the Rosses have Stanley Praeger fired in Chapter 14?
3. Who was the principal earner in the Ross household?
4. Which summer stock play production did Duke fail to win a part in?
5. What arrangements did Duke forget to make for the morning of her wedding in Chapter 18?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)