|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what name does Duke refer to the Rosses in Chapter 12?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Adolf Hitler.
(b) The Billy-the-Kid gang.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Jack the Ripper.
(d) Bonnie and Clyde.
2. Who begged Duke to check herself into Westwood Psychiatric Hospital again in Chapter 25?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Ethel Ross.
(c) Her manager.
(d) John Astin.
3. When Duke introduced her then-husband, John Astin, to Sir Laurence Olivier, why couldn't Olivier shake hands?
(a) He feared germs.
(b) Astin disgusted him.
(c) He had arthritis.
(d) He had a broken arm.
4. What was Duke drinking during a lunch break on the set of Me, Natalie that upset Fred Coe so much?
(c) Diet Coke.
(d) Tomato Juice.
5. Who lived in an old mansion on 74th Street in Manhattan?
(a) The Rosses.
(b) Ben Gazzara.
(c) Huntz Hall.
(d) Ray Duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role-playing game did Duke play with her childhood friend, Margie?
2. What did Duke get to say to Annie during The MIracle Worker play, without the audience knowing it was her speaking?
3. What are the Doheny Towers?
4. For which play did rehearsals begin in August of 1959?
5. What did the Rosses have Duke do from her very first audition?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)