|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Ethel and John Ross have of their own?
2. Why did Duke's mother spend time on the roof of their building?
(a) She considered jumping.
(b) To make sure their ceiling did not leak.
(c) To smoke cigarettes.
(d) To see what her kids were doing in the streets.
3. What book was Harry Falk reading on Fire Island in Chapter 19?
(b) In Cold Blood.
(c) To Sir With Love.
(d) Gone With the Wind.
4. By what name does Duke refer to the Rosses in Chapter 12?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Jack the Ripper.
(b) Bonnie and Clyde.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Adolf Hitler.
(d) The Billy-the-Kid gang.
5. Where did Duke's brother Ray have to fly home from to identify their father's body?
Short Answer Questions
1. For which play did rehearsals begin in August of 1959?
2. Who lived at 316 East 31st Street?
3. Who was the principal earner in the Ross household?
4. Who was Sidney Sheldon?
5. What did Duke tell second assistant director, Harry Falk, on the set of The Patty Duke Show?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)