|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was "Skelly and Larney's"?
(a) A neighborhood bar.
(b) The local deli.
(c) A funeral home.
(d) The church.
2. What was Harry Falk convinced that Duke had done in Chapter 21?
(a) Spied on him.
(b) Quit her job.
(c) Sent herself flowers.
(d) Had an affair.
3. On which bridge in Chapter 4 was Duke traveling in a taxi cab when she got out and ran away, scared?
(a) The 59th Street Bridge.
(b) The Brooklyn Bridge.
(c) The George Washington Bridge.
(d) The Triborough Bridge.
4. What does Duke associate the smells of Old Spice and alcohol with?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Irish funerals.
(d) Her brother, Ray.
5. Who did Duke have her most memorable meeting with during the run of The Miracle Worker?
(a) Elizabeth Taylor.
(b) Helen Keller.
(c) Cary Grant.
(d) Katharine Cornell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Ross's standard positive phrase to Duke, as told in Chapter 13?
2. What did Duke throw at Sid Sheinberg, president of MCA, in 1970?
3. With what illness was Duke diagnosed in 1982?
4. When did Duke have trouble with Al Freeman, Jr. while doing "My Sweet Charlie"?
5. What happened to Duke just before rehearsals as the result of an accident in Chapter 9?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)