|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Duke was eight-years-old, Ethel Ross made her wear clothing for a child of what age?
2. Who sent Duke flowers with a note that Harry Falk found in Chapter 21?
(a) Sandy Smith.
(b) John Astin.
(c) Lucky Lewis.
(d) Frank Sinatra, Jr.
3. What did Duke want to do with the Emmy she won in 1970?
(a) Encase it in glass.
(b) Give it back.
(c) Give it to Al Freeman, jr.
(d) Donate it to charity.
4. What did Bob Banner, the producer of "My Sweet Charlie" tell Duke, confidentially, in Chapter 23?
(a) Someone on set was involved with drugs.
(b) Al Freeman, Jr. would be fired.
(c) The producer had run out of money.
(d) He was in love with her.
5. Why did Duke dislike her television characters' clothing?
(a) They were too tight.
(b) They never fit right.
(c) They were not sophisticated.
(d) They were very colorful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Duke call Ethel Ross's mother?
2. What did Duke throw at Sid Sheinberg, president of MCA, in 1970?
3. Where did Duke and the other stars of Valley of the Dolls promote the film?
4. What is one of the first things Duke did after marrying Harry Falk?
5. What show had Eddie Hodges, the boy she competed with on The $64,000 Challenge, been in?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)