|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Duke's father's main problem in life?
(a) He was an alcoholic.
(b) He had no skills.
(c) He hadn't gone to high school.
(d) He wasn't very tall.
2. Who begged Duke to check herself into Westwood Psychiatric Hospital again in Chapter 25?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Ethel Ross.
(c) John Astin.
(d) Her manager.
3. Where is Port Bolivar, the place where "My Sweet Charlie" was filmed?
(a) Outside of Houston, Texas.
(b) In Spain.
(d) Near Galveston, Texas.
4. How old was Duke when she married Harry Falk?
5. What is the title of the science fiction film that Duke was in from 1959?
(a) They Came From Outer Space.
(b) The 4-D Man.
(c) The Blob.
(d) The Atomic Kid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Rosses have a doctor give Duke a shot of whenever she was ill in Chapter 11?
2. What did John Ross apologize about in a letter to Duke in Chapter 15?
3. Who lived in an old mansion on 74th Street in Manhattan?
4. Why did Duke go through basic training at Fort Benning, Georgia, in 1985?
5. What is one of the first things Duke did after marrying Harry Falk?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)