|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Duke's hair when she got too old to wear braids?
(a) The Rosses cut it.
(b) She dyed it blond.
(c) The Rosses gave her a body wave.
(d) She wore it down.
2. What was the fictional name of Duke's boyfriend on The Patty Duke Show?
3. Why did Duke's mother spend time on the roof of their building?
(a) She considered jumping.
(b) To make sure their ceiling did not leak.
(c) To smoke cigarettes.
(d) To see what her kids were doing in the streets.
4. By what name does Duke refer to the Rosses in Chapter 12?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Adolf Hitler.
(b) Bonnie and Clyde.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Jack the Ripper.
(d) The Billy-the-Kid gang.
5. Who sent Duke flowers with a note that Harry Falk found in Chapter 21?
(a) Sandy Smith.
(b) Lucky Lewis.
(c) Frank Sinatra, Jr.
(d) John Astin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Duke's father take her on Sundays after church?
2. Who was Joanna Barnes?
3. What commercial was Joey Trent, the other child the Rosses coached, famous for?
4. What did Frank Sinatra invite Duke to do at Stefanino's restaurant?
5. Why did Duke go through basic training at Fort Benning, Georgia, in 1985?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)