|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, it is noted that Mrs. Duke lived in a basement apartment in:
(b) The Bronx.
(d) The Upper West Side.
2. What has Duke never been able to deal with successfully?
(a) Taking drugs.
(b) Drinking alcohol.
(c) Her fame.
(d) The loss of her father.
3. Who was Joanna Barnes?
(a) An artist.
(b) A friend of Harry Falk.
(c) An art gallery dealer.
(d) A real estate agent.
4. In Chapter 11, what did a woman in the supermarket say to Duke in 1979, which led her to lose forty pounds?
(a) She called her too fat for the aisles.
(b) She asked if Duke needed help walking.
(c) She told Duke she could not see past her.
(d) She asked when Duke's baby was due.
5. What arrangements did Duke forget to make for the morning of her wedding in Chapter 18?
(a) Flowers for the ceremony.
(b) To be driven to the ceremony.
(c) Music for the reception.
(d) A reception.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Rosses and Duke go on their one vacation during The Miracle Worker's run?
2. What was Duke drinking during a lunch break on the set of Me, Natalie that upset Fred Coe so much?
3. By what name does Duke refer to the Rosses in Chapter 12?
4. What was The Westwood?
5. Where did Duke and the other stars of Valley of the Dolls promote the film?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)