|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what name does Duke refer to the Rosses in Chapter 12?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Adolf Hitler.
(b) The Billy-the-Kid gang.
(c) Bonnie and Clyde.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Jack the Ripper.
2. What was young Billy McNally doing when the Rosses discovered him?
(a) Waiting tables.
(b) Shining shoes.
(c) Selling newspapers.
(d) Driving a taxi cab.
3. What was the Ross's standard positive phrase to Duke, as told in Chapter 13?
(a) "You're the best."
(b) "Great day!"
(c) "Love ya!"
(d) "Good girl!"
4. How old was Duke when she married Harry Falk?
5. How old was Desi Arnaz, Jr. when Duke met him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Duke sometimes purposely make mistakes during rehearsals of The Miracle Worker?
2. What has Ray not done ever since his father died?
3. Which now-famous actor played a small role the film, Me, Natalie?
4. What did Duke do for Gene Kirkland in Chapter 22?
5. What did the Rosses prep Duke for, with John Ross quizzing her on every possible topic or approach?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)