|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Duke do to her understudy on a matinee day in Chapter 10?
(a) Made her sick.
(b) Ripped her clothes off.
(c) Let her go on.
(d) Tripped her onstage.
2. What did the inside of Harry Falk's coffee cup say in Chapter 18?
(a) Light, No Sugar.
(b) Forget Me Not.
(d) Love of My Life.
3. What was "Skelly and Larney's"?
(a) A neighborhood bar.
(b) The church.
(c) A funeral home.
(d) The local deli.
4. How old was Duke when she married Harry Falk?
5. What writer did Duke have a crush on in Chapter 8?
(a) Arthur Penn.
(b) Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.
(c) Walter Miller.
(d) John Mortimer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened on February 2, 1963, in Chapter 15?
2. What was Duke drinking during a lunch break on the set of Me, Natalie that upset Fred Coe so much?
3. What, cinematically, was there a lack of in The Miracle Worker film?
4. Where did Duke's father take her on Sundays after church?
5. What happened to Duke's family's Christmas tree nearly every year when she was a child?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)