|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Duke and Harry Falk go to honeymoon?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
2. What did Duke's relationship with Frank Sinatra, Jr., mostly consist of?
(a) Dances and parties.
(b) Motel room dates.
(c) Phone calls and letters.
(d) Traveling to both coasts.
3. Who lived in an old mansion on 74th Street in Manhattan?
(a) Huntz Hall.
(b) The Rosses.
(c) Ben Gazzara.
(d) Ray Duke.
4. What did Duke do to her understudy on a matinee day in Chapter 10?
(a) Made her sick.
(b) Let her go on.
(c) Ripped her clothes off.
(d) Tripped her onstage.
5. Whose primary campaign for the Presidency was Duke involved with during the filming of Me, Natalie?
(a) Jack Kennedy.
(b) Bobby Kennedy.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) Eugene McCarthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Harry Falk promise Duke about Mount Sinai hospital when he wanted her to go there?
2. Where did Duke and the other stars of Valley of the Dolls promote the film?
3. What had Ethel Ross once done for a living?
4. Where did the Rosses take a vacation with Duke, bringing along Harry Falk?
5. What commercial was Joey Trent, the other child the Rosses coached, famous for?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)