|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Doheny Towers?
(a) The TV studio in Los Angeles.
(b) The apartment building Duke moved into.
(c) Duke's mother's apartment house.
(d) The place Harry Falk lived in on Fire Island.
2. Why did the Rosses begin to send Mr. Duke money every month?
(a) To help him out.
(b) They felt pity for him.
(c) He had a contract with them.
(d) To try and adopt his daughter.
3. Where did Duke's brother Ray have to fly home from to identify their father's body?
4. Which scene in the movie was the most exhausting for everyone to film?
(a) Helen begging for food.
(b) The tantrum scene.
(c) The meeting of Annie.
(d) The miracle scene.
5. Where is Port Bolivar, the place where "My Sweet Charlie" was filmed?
(a) In Spain.
(b) Near Galveston, Texas.
(d) Outside of Houston, Texas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the character, Neely, from The Valley of the Dolls based upon?
2. What precipitated Duke's last argument with the Rosses, leading her to walk out on them?
3. What happened to Duke right after The Patty Duke Show series ended in Chapter 19?
4. What did Harry Falk promise Duke about Mount Sinai hospital when he wanted her to go there?
5. Why was The Patty Duke Show so exciting for Duke to do?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)