|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which television series did Harry Falk leave The Patty Duke Show to work on?
(a) Happy Days.
(b) The Mary Tyler Moore Show.
(c) The Untouchables.
(d) East Side, West Side.
2. What job did Ernesto Caparos have on The Miracle Worker film?
(b) Script writer.
3. When did Duke have trouble with Al Freeman, Jr. while doing "My Sweet Charlie"?
(a) At the wrap party.
(b) In her hotel room.
(c) On the ferry.
(d) During the first read-through.
4. What reputation did Duke have with the people at Universal Studios after "My Sweet Charlie" was made in Port Bolivar?
(b) A doper.
(d) Nasty to everyone.
5. Why did Duke's mother spend time on the roof of their building?
(a) To make sure their ceiling did not leak.
(b) She considered jumping.
(c) To see what her kids were doing in the streets.
(d) To smoke cigarettes.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what illness was Duke diagnosed in 1982?
2. What word did the Rosses use to tell Duke about the way she looked?
3. Where did Duke and Harry Falk go to honeymoon?
4. What has Duke never been able to deal with successfully?
5. What did Duke do for Gene Kirkland in Chapter 22?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)