|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which play did Duke win a major role in Chapter 8?
(a) The Music Man.
(b) The Miracle Worker.
(c) The Bad Seed.
2. When did Duke have trouble with Al Freeman, Jr. while doing "My Sweet Charlie"?
(a) In her hotel room.
(b) On the ferry.
(c) During the first read-through.
(d) At the wrap party.
3. Who sent Duke flowers with a note that Harry Falk found in Chapter 21?
(a) Frank Sinatra, Jr.
(b) Sandy Smith.
(c) Lucky Lewis.
(d) John Astin.
4. What, cinematically, was there a lack of in The Miracle Worker film?
(b) Color film.
5. When Duke introduced her then-husband, John Astin, to Sir Laurence Olivier, why couldn't Olivier shake hands?
(a) Astin disgusted him.
(b) He feared germs.
(c) He had a broken arm.
(d) He had arthritis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What writer did Duke have a crush on in Chapter 8?
2. Who, in Chapter 9, did Duke hero-worship and become very close to?
3. What did Harry Falk promise Duke about Mount Sinai hospital when he wanted her to go there?
4. What did Duke get to say to Annie during The MIracle Worker play, without the audience knowing it was her speaking?
5. Why did Duke's mother spend time on the roof of their building?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)