|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which year did Duke make headlines in the New York Times?
2. Why did the Rosses begin to send Mr. Duke money every month?
(a) To help him out.
(b) He had a contract with them.
(c) To try and adopt his daughter.
(d) They felt pity for him.
3. What did the Rosses have a doctor give Duke a shot of whenever she was ill in Chapter 11?
(c) Allergy medicine.
4. What is one of the first things Duke did after marrying Harry Falk?
(a) Have an anxiety attack.
(b) She went to work.
(c) Go for a drink in her father's neighborhood bar.
(d) Collect her savings bond money.
5. Which scene in the movie was the most exhausting for everyone to film?
(a) Helen begging for food.
(b) The meeting of Annie.
(c) The miracle scene.
(d) The tantrum scene.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word did the Rosses use to tell Duke about the way she looked?
2. Why did Duke's mother spend time on the roof of their building?
3. What television show was Duke guest-starring in when she was called to Sid Sheinberg's office?
4. What did Liza Minnelli lend to Duke during her Academy Awards rehearsal?
5. Which of her very first acting jobs does Duke remember best?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)