|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the next stage role the Rosses found for Duke after The Miracle Worker?
(a) Blue Eyes Open.
(b) Isle of Children.
(c) A Chinese Play.
(d) Norma Crane.
2. When did Duke have trouble with Al Freeman, Jr. while doing "My Sweet Charlie"?
(a) On the ferry.
(b) At the wrap party.
(c) During the first read-through.
(d) In her hotel room.
3. What writer did Duke have a crush on in Chapter 8?
(a) Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.
(b) Arthur Penn.
(c) Walter Miller.
(d) John Mortimer.
4. What type of television show was The $64,000 Challenge?
(a) A comedy.
(b) A soap opera.
(c) A variety show.
(d) A quiz show.
5. Who did Duke end up living with for weeks in Los Angeles, in Chapter 22?
(a) Sandy Smith.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Frank Sinatra.
(d) Harry Falk.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what name does Duke refer to the Rosses in Chapter 12?
2. Where was Duke when she tried to commit suicide by taking about thirty sleeping pills?
3. Who was Mrs. Duke most worried about during Duke's near-accidental drowning in Chapter 11?
4. What was The Westwood?
5. When Duke introduced her then-husband, John Astin, to Sir Laurence Olivier, why couldn't Olivier shake hands?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)