|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Duke's family's Christmas tree nearly every year when she was a child?
(a) Someone would steal it.
(b) It would burn down.
(c) Her father threw it out the window.
(d) Her mother tipped it over.
2. Why did the Rosses begin to send Mr. Duke money every month?
(a) He had a contract with them.
(b) To help him out.
(c) To try and adopt his daughter.
(d) They felt pity for him.
3. What did the inside of Harry Falk's coffee cup say in Chapter 18?
(a) Forget Me Not.
(b) Light, No Sugar.
(d) Love of My Life.
4. In which year was the final episode of The Patty Duke Show filmed?
5. What part on The Patty Duke Show did Jean Byron play?
(a) Duke's twin cousin.
(b) Duke's mother.
(c) Duke's best friend.
(d) She had no role; she was the producer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what were the black woman's cats referred to as?
2. What did the Rosses have a doctor give Duke a shot of whenever she was ill in Chapter 11?
3. How old was Duke when she married Harry Falk?
4. What role-playing game did Duke play with her childhood friend, Margie?
5. Why did Duke sometimes purposely make mistakes during rehearsals of The Miracle Worker?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)