|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Duke's family's Christmas tree nearly every year when she was a child?
(a) Her mother tipped it over.
(b) Someone would steal it.
(c) Her father threw it out the window.
(d) It would burn down.
2. What is one of the first things Duke did after marrying Harry Falk?
(a) Have an anxiety attack.
(b) Go for a drink in her father's neighborhood bar.
(c) She went to work.
(d) Collect her savings bond money.
3. What did Frank Sinatra invite Duke to do at Stefanino's restaurant?
(a) Play a round of poker.
(b) Be in his next film.
(c) Join his table.
(d) Have a drink on him.
4. What happened to Duke just before rehearsals as the result of an accident in Chapter 9?
(a) She broker her leg.
(b) She had a high fever.
(c) She cut her forehead.
(d) She broke her arm.
5. What was Harry Falk hiding from Duke in Los Angeles?
(a) Another woman.
(b) Commitment papers.
(c) Another acting role.
(d) Her money from the Rosses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to disrupt Duke's and her husband's first day driving to work together in Chapter 18?
2. What was Duke tutored in to make the movie musical "Billie" in 1964?
3. What was Harry Falk convinced that Duke had done in Chapter 21?
4. Who was the character, Neely, from The Valley of the Dolls based upon?
5. What did Bob Banner, the producer of "My Sweet Charlie" tell Duke, confidentially, in Chapter 23?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)