|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which year did Duke make headlines in the New York Times?
2. What did John Ross apologize about in a letter to Duke in Chapter 15?
(a) Keeping her money.
(b) Molesting her.
(c) Not letting her date boys.
(d) Not allowing her to grow up.
3. What was Duke's real name, that the Rosses wanted to change?
(a) Anna Marie.
(b) Anne Marie.
(c) Patricia Ann.
(d) Maria Ann.
4. Who lived at 316 East 31st Street?
(a) Duke's grandfather.
(b) John Astin.
(c) Duke's family.
(d) The Ross's.
5. Where did the Rosses take a vacation with Duke, bringing along Harry Falk?
(c) The Virgin Islands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the inside of Harry Falk's coffee cup say in Chapter 18?
2. What writer did Duke have a crush on in Chapter 8?
3. By what name does Duke refer to the Rosses in Chapter 12?
4. What film, after The Miracle Worker, did Duke make with director Fred Coe?
5. What did Duke call Ethel Ross's mother?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)