|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what were the black woman's cats referred to as?
2. What became a major concern and source of anxiety to Duke because of something Ethel Ross said when she changed Duke's name?
(b) Braiding hair.
3. What word did the Rosses use to tell Duke about the way she looked?
4. Who did Duke have her most memorable meeting with during the run of The Miracle Worker?
(a) Elizabeth Taylor.
(b) Cary Grant.
(c) Helen Keller.
(d) Katharine Cornell.
5. What did Bill Schallert very often pretend to be around Duke?
(a) Not very bright.
(b) Her father.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Harry Falk hiding from Duke in Los Angeles?
2. Why did the Rosses have Stanley Praeger fired in Chapter 14?
3. What happened on February 2, 1963, in Chapter 15?
4. Why did John Ross go to Newark, New Jersey in Chapter 15?
5. What was Duke tutored in to make the movie musical "Billie" in 1964?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)