|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role-playing game did Duke play with her childhood friend, Margie?
(a) Being nuns.
(b) Acting as parents.
2. Who lived at 316 East 31st Street?
(a) John Astin.
(b) Duke's family.
(c) Duke's grandfather.
(d) The Ross's.
3. Who lived in an old mansion on 74th Street in Manhattan?
(a) Ben Gazzara.
(b) The Rosses.
(c) Ray Duke.
(d) Huntz Hall.
4. Where did Duke get her first kiss?
(a) In the closet at school.
(b) On the set of her show.
(c) In the Ross's bathroom.
(d) On a bus with a young actor.
5. One of Duke's biggest career disappointments was not being cast in which film?
(b) The Bad Seed.
(c) Sleeping Beauty.
(d) The Sound of Music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to disrupt Duke's and her husband's first day driving to work together in Chapter 18?
2. What did Duke throw at Sid Sheinberg, president of MCA, in 1970?
3. What reputation did Duke have with the people at Universal Studios after "My Sweet Charlie" was made in Port Bolivar?
4. Which television series did Harry Falk leave The Patty Duke Show to work on?
5. What did the inside of Harry Falk's coffee cup say in Chapter 18?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)