|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what were the black woman's cats referred to as?
2. What did Duke do in Chapter 13 when John Ross made advances towards her in the hotel room?
(a) Called the police.
(b) Ran out the door.
(c) Threw up on him.
(d) Smacked him in the face.
3. Who stood in the back of the theater to watch Duke perform in The Miracle Worker without her finding out about it until much later?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Sir Laurence Olivier.
(c) John Astin.
(d) Her father.
4. What was Duke's real name, that the Rosses wanted to change?
(a) Patricia Ann.
(b) Maria Ann.
(c) Anne Marie.
(d) Anna Marie.
5. What was John Ross's real last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Duke throw at Sid Sheinberg, president of MCA, in 1970?
2. On which bridge in Chapter 4 was Duke traveling in a taxi cab when she got out and ran away, scared?
3. Who lived in an old mansion on 74th Street in Manhattan?
4. In Chapter 4, it is noted that Mrs. Duke lived in a basement apartment in:
5. When Duke introduced her then-husband, John Astin, to Sir Laurence Olivier, why couldn't Olivier shake hands?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)