|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For which play did rehearsals begin in August of 1959?
(a) The Bad Seed.
(b) Our Town.
(c) The Glass Menagerie.
(d) The Miracle Worker.
2. What happened to Duke just before rehearsals as the result of an accident in Chapter 9?
(a) She broke her arm.
(b) She cut her forehead.
(c) She broker her leg.
(d) She had a high fever.
3. Where did Duke's father take her on Sundays after church?
(a) To a playground.
(b) To Grandpa's bar.
(c) To the bakery.
4. What event took place for Duke on March 7, 1960?
(a) Duke was fired from The Miracle Worker.
(b) The Booth Theater closed down.
(c) Duke was given star billing on the theater's marquee.
(d) The Rosses left Duke as managers.
5. Who did the Rosses hope to create a duplicate of, by way of Duke?
(a) Marilyn Monroe.
(b) Audrey Hepburn.
(c) Grace Kelly.
(d) Lana Turner.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what did a woman in the supermarket say to Duke in 1979, which led her to lose forty pounds?
2. What part on The Patty Duke Show did Jean Byron play?
3. What was the main reason that the Rosses were willing to let Duke leave The Miracle Worker play?
4. Which scene in the movie was the most exhausting for everyone to film?
5. Who stood in the back of the theater to watch Duke perform in The Miracle Worker without her finding out about it until much later?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)