|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What neighborhood did Duke's family live in when she was a child?
(a) Sheepshead Bay.
(b) Kips Bay.
(c) Hell's Kitchen.
(d) Brooklyn Heights.
2. What was John Ross's attitude towards Duke when he drank too much in Chapter 13?
(c) Inappropriately sexual.
(d) Extemely funny.
3. Why did the Rosses let Duke leave the apartment on her own to begin filming in Chapter 12?
(a) They had someone follow Duke.
(b) They felt she was independent enough.
(c) They did not want to get up that early.
(d) They were ready to let her branch off on her own.
4. On which bridge in Chapter 4 was Duke traveling in a taxi cab when she got out and ran away, scared?
(a) The Triborough Bridge.
(b) The Brooklyn Bridge.
(c) The George Washington Bridge.
(d) The 59th Street Bridge.
5. What did Duke do in Chapter 13 when John Ross made advances towards her in the hotel room?
(a) Smacked him in the face.
(b) Ran out the door.
(c) Called the police.
(d) Threw up on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What show had Eddie Hodges, the boy she competed with on The $64,000 Challenge, been in?
2. What was the fictional name of Duke's boyfriend on The Patty Duke Show?
3. Who lived at 316 East 31st Street?
4. What did Bill Schallert very often pretend to be around Duke?
5. What did the Rosses have a doctor give Duke a shot of whenever she was ill in Chapter 11?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)