|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the Rosses hope to create a duplicate of, by way of Duke?
(a) Audrey Hepburn.
(b) Marilyn Monroe.
(c) Grace Kelly.
(d) Lana Turner.
2. What was Duke's real name, that the Rosses wanted to change?
(a) Anna Marie.
(b) Anne Marie.
(c) Maria Ann.
(d) Patricia Ann.
3. In Chapter 11, what did a woman in the supermarket say to Duke in 1979, which led her to lose forty pounds?
(a) She told Duke she could not see past her.
(b) She asked if Duke needed help walking.
(c) She asked when Duke's baby was due.
(d) She called her too fat for the aisles.
4. What did Duke have to walk to a bar to get as a child?
(b) A hot meal for home.
(c) Money she would beg for from strangers.
(d) Money from her father.
5. Who stood in the back of the theater to watch Duke perform in The Miracle Worker without her finding out about it until much later?
(a) Her father.
(b) Sir Laurence Olivier.
(c) John Astin.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What writer did Duke have a crush on in Chapter 8?
2. What did Duke have nightmares about in Chapter 6?
3. By what name does Duke refer to the Rosses in Chapter 12?
4. What was young Billy McNally doing when the Rosses discovered him?
5. Who was Mrs. Duke most worried about during Duke's near-accidental drowning in Chapter 11?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)