|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For which play did rehearsals begin in August of 1959?
(a) The Bad Seed.
(b) The Glass Menagerie.
(c) Our Town.
(d) The Miracle Worker.
2. What commercial was Joey Trent, the other child the Rosses coached, famous for?
(b) Coca Cola.
(d) Peter Pan Peanut Butter.
3. Which summer stock play production did Duke fail to win a part in?
(a) Mary Poppins.
(c) Fiddler on the Roof.
(d) The Bad Seed.
4. Who lived in an old mansion on 74th Street in Manhattan?
(a) The Rosses.
(b) Ben Gazzara.
(c) Huntz Hall.
(d) Ray Duke.
5. What happened to Duke's mother's hand when the family lived on East 31st Street?
(a) It got caught in the door.
(b) She sprained it hitting Patty.
(c) It got stuck in the washing machine.
(d) Scroungy bit it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Duke's hair when she got too old to wear braids?
2. How many children did Ethel and John Ross have of their own?
3. What television show was Duke guest-starring in when she was called to Sid Sheinberg's office?
4. Who was the principal earner in the Ross household?
5. As told in Chapter 10, what did Duke have to hide from other people, even after knowing how well The Miracle Worker was doing?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)