|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Duke appear with in the television production of "One Red Rose for Christmas"?
(a) Helen Hayes.
(b) Laurence Olivier.
(c) Julie Harris.
(d) Anne Bancroft.
2. What was the Ross's standard positive phrase to Duke, as told in Chapter 13?
(a) "Love ya!"
(b) "Great day!"
(c) "You're the best."
(d) "Good girl!"
3. What word did the Rosses use to tell Duke about the way she looked?
4. What did Duke have nightmares about in Chapter 6?
(a) Making commercials.
(b) Losing her mother.
(c) LIving with the Rosses.
(d) Working with Ray.
5. Which scene in the movie was the most exhausting for everyone to film?
(a) The miracle scene.
(b) The tantrum scene.
(c) Helen begging for food.
(d) The meeting of Annie.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what did a woman in the supermarket say to Duke in 1979, which led her to lose forty pounds?
2. What was young Billy McNally doing when the Rosses discovered him?
3. When Duke introduced her then-husband, John Astin, to Sir Laurence Olivier, why couldn't Olivier shake hands?
4. What was "Skelly and Larney's"?
5. Why did the Rosses let Duke leave the apartment on her own to begin filming in Chapter 12?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)