|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was young Billy McNally doing when the Rosses discovered him?
(a) Selling newspapers.
(b) Waiting tables.
(c) Driving a taxi cab.
(d) Shining shoes.
2. What happened to Duke just before rehearsals as the result of an accident in Chapter 9?
(a) She cut her forehead.
(b) She broke her arm.
(c) She broker her leg.
(d) She had a high fever.
3. When Duke introduced her then-husband, John Astin, to Sir Laurence Olivier, why couldn't Olivier shake hands?
(a) He had a broken arm.
(b) Astin disgusted him.
(c) He feared germs.
(d) He had arthritis.
4. What was John Ross's real last name?
5. By what name does Duke refer to the Rosses in Chapter 12?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Adolf Hitler.
(b) The Billy-the-Kid gang.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Jack the Ripper.
(d) Bonnie and Clyde.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the Rosses hope to create a duplicate of, by way of Duke?
2. What was Duke's father's main problem in life?
3. What event took place for Duke on March 7, 1960?
4. What night of the year was it when Duke's sister went out with a man and her mother attacked herself?
5. Who lived at 316 East 31st Street?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)