|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of her very first acting jobs does Duke remember best?
(a) The film, "I'll Cry Tomorrow."
(b) A documentary for wayward children.
(c) The movie, "The Stepford Wives."
(d) A Christmastime commercial.
2. What was the Ross's standard positive phrase to Duke, as told in Chapter 13?
(a) "Great day!"
(b) "Love ya!"
(c) "Good girl!"
(d) "You're the best."
3. What were there a lot of in the isolation booths of The $64,000 Challenge?
(a) Wash 'n Dris.
(b) Bottles of water.
(c) Baby wipes.
4. What commercial was Joey Trent, the other child the Rosses coached, famous for?
(c) Coca Cola.
(d) Peter Pan Peanut Butter.
5. What was the fictional name of Duke's boyfriend on The Patty Duke Show?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Duke do to her understudy on a matinee day in Chapter 10?
2. Why did the Rosses have Stanley Praeger fired in Chapter 14?
3. What did Duke have nightmares about in Chapter 6?
4. What did the Rosses have a doctor give Duke a shot of whenever she was ill in Chapter 11?
5. What television show was Duke guest-starring in when she was called to Sid Sheinberg's office?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)