|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what were the black woman's cats referred to as?
2. What event took place for Duke on March 7, 1960?
(a) The Rosses left Duke as managers.
(b) The Booth Theater closed down.
(c) Duke was fired from The Miracle Worker.
(d) Duke was given star billing on the theater's marquee.
3. What did the Rosses prep Duke for, with John Ross quizzing her on every possible topic or approach?
(a) Acting roles.
(c) Media interviews.
(d) Academic tests.
4. What did Duke have nightmares about in Chapter 6?
(a) Working with Ray.
(b) Losing her mother.
(c) LIving with the Rosses.
(d) Making commercials.
5. What word did the Rosses use to tell Duke about the way she looked?
Short Answer Questions
1. What commercial was Joey Trent, the other child the Rosses coached, famous for?
2. What was young Billy McNally doing when the Rosses discovered him?
3. Who was Bambi?
4. What type of television show was The $64,000 Challenge?
5. Who stood in the back of the theater to watch Duke perform in The Miracle Worker without her finding out about it until much later?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)