|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Rosses and Duke go on their one vacation during The Miracle Worker's run?
(b) The Virgin Islands.
(d) Puerto Rico.
2. Where did Duke's father take her on Sundays after church?
(a) To Grandpa's bar.
(b) To the bakery.
(c) To a playground.
3. On which bridge in Chapter 4 was Duke traveling in a taxi cab when she got out and ran away, scared?
(a) The 59th Street Bridge.
(b) The Brooklyn Bridge.
(c) The George Washington Bridge.
(d) The Triborough Bridge.
4. By what name does Duke refer to the Rosses in Chapter 12?
(a) Bonnie and Clyde.
(b) The Billy-the-Kid gang.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Adolf Hitler.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Jack the Ripper.
5. Who did Duke appear with in the television production of "One Red Rose for Christmas"?
(a) Helen Hayes.
(b) Laurence Olivier.
(c) Julie Harris.
(d) Anne Bancroft.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Rosses have Stanley Praeger fired in Chapter 14?
2. What did Duke get to say to Annie during The MIracle Worker play, without the audience knowing it was her speaking?
3. What happened to Duke's hair when she got too old to wear braids?
4. In Chapter 12, what were the black woman's cats referred to as?
5. Why was The Patty Duke Show so exciting for Duke to do?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)