|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Duke's real name, that the Rosses wanted to change?
(a) Anne Marie.
(b) Anna Marie.
(c) Maria Ann.
(d) Patricia Ann.
2. What did Duke get to say to Annie during The MIracle Worker play, without the audience knowing it was her speaking?
(a) Help me.
(b) Please, in a whisper.
(d) Ma-ma, the voice of a doll.
3. Who was Bambi?
(a) The Ross's dog.
(b) Mrs. Duke's pet name for her daughter.
(c) Duke's favorite doll.
(d) A pet deer of Duke's.
4. By what name does Duke refer to the Rosses in Chapter 12?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Jack the Ripper.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Adolf Hitler.
(c) The Billy-the-Kid gang.
(d) Bonnie and Clyde.
5. What did Bill Schallert very often pretend to be around Duke?
(a) A woman.
(b) A monkey.
(c) Not very bright.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Duke's mother spend time on the roof of their building?
2. On which bridge in Chapter 4 was Duke traveling in a taxi cab when she got out and ran away, scared?
3. What has Duke descended from a very long line of?
4. What religion did Ethel Ross tell Duke she now was, in Chapter 9?
5. Who lived at 316 East 31st Street?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)