|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Duke do to her understudy on a matinee day in Chapter 10?
(a) Tripped her onstage.
(b) Let her go on.
(c) Ripped her clothes off.
(d) Made her sick.
2. What type of television show was The $64,000 Challenge?
(a) A soap opera.
(b) A quiz show.
(c) A variety show.
(d) A comedy.
3. What happened to Duke just before rehearsals as the result of an accident in Chapter 9?
(a) She broke her arm.
(b) She broker her leg.
(c) She had a high fever.
(d) She cut her forehead.
4. When Duke was eight-years-old, Ethel Ross made her wear clothing for a child of what age?
5. By what name does Duke refer to the Rosses in Chapter 12?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Jack the Ripper.
(b) The Billy-the-Kid gang.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Adolf Hitler.
(d) Bonnie and Clyde.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which play did Duke win a major role in Chapter 8?
2. What night of the year was it when Duke's sister went out with a man and her mother attacked herself?
3. Where did Duke's brother Ray have to fly home from to identify their father's body?
4. What does Duke associate the smells of Old Spice and alcohol with?
5. What was Duke's father's main problem in life?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)