|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What commercial was Joey Trent, the other child the Rosses coached, famous for?
(a) Coca Cola.
(c) Peter Pan Peanut Butter.
2. In Chapter 4, it is noted that Mrs. Duke lived in a basement apartment in:
(a) The Bronx.
(d) The Upper West Side.
3. In which year did Duke make headlines in the New York Times?
4. What did the Rosses have a doctor give Duke a shot of whenever she was ill in Chapter 11?
(b) Allergy medicine.
5. What did Duke do to her understudy on a matinee day in Chapter 10?
(a) Ripped her clothes off.
(b) Let her go on.
(c) Tripped her onstage.
(d) Made her sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of accent did Duke have that the Rosses wanted to change?
2. Who did Duke appear with in the television production of "One Red Rose for Christmas"?
3. What word did the Rosses use to tell Duke about the way she looked?
4. What habit did Duke develop to cover the sound of her screams at night in Chapter 4?
5. What was the title of Helen Keller's autobiography that John Ross made Duke read parts of?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)