|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lived at 316 East 31st Street?
(a) Duke's grandfather.
(b) John Astin.
(c) The Ross's.
(d) Duke's family.
2. Where did Duke's brother Ray have to fly home from to identify their father's body?
3. What happened to Duke's family's Christmas tree nearly every year when she was a child?
(a) Her father threw it out the window.
(b) Her mother tipped it over.
(c) Someone would steal it.
(d) It would burn down.
4. In which play did Duke win a major role in Chapter 8?
(a) The Music Man.
(c) The Bad Seed.
(d) The Miracle Worker.
5. What became a major concern and source of anxiety to Duke because of something Ethel Ross said when she changed Duke's name?
(c) Braiding hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What night of the year was it when Duke's sister went out with a man and her mother attacked herself?
2. Why did Duke go through basic training at Fort Benning, Georgia, in 1985?
3. What type of television show was The $64,000 Challenge?
4. What was young Billy McNally doing when the Rosses discovered him?
5. Who did Duke appear with in the television production of "One Red Rose for Christmas"?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)