|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of accent did Duke have that the Rosses wanted to change?
(d) New Yorkese.
2. What television show was Duke guest-starring in when she was called to Sid Sheinberg's office?
(a) Happy Days.
(b) The Six Million Dollar Man.
(c) Wonder Woman.
(d) Matt Lincoln, M.D.
3. What neighborhood did Duke's family live in when she was a child?
(a) Hell's Kitchen.
(b) Sheepshead Bay.
(c) Kips Bay.
(d) Brooklyn Heights.
4. What did Duke have to walk to a bar to get as a child?
(a) Money she would beg for from strangers.
(b) Money from her father.
(c) A hot meal for home.
5. What was John Ross's real last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. For which play did rehearsals begin in August of 1959?
2. Where did Duke's father take her on Sundays after church?
3. Which of her very first acting jobs does Duke remember best?
4. What did the Rosses have a doctor give Duke a shot of whenever she was ill in Chapter 11?
5. In Chapter 7, what did Shirley Bernstein suggest that Duke read in preparation for The $64,000 Challenge?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)