|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the Rosses hope to create a duplicate of, by way of Duke?
(a) Marilyn Monroe.
(b) Lana Turner.
(c) Audrey Hepburn.
(d) Grace Kelly.
2. Which of her very first acting jobs does Duke remember best?
(a) A Christmastime commercial.
(b) The movie, "The Stepford Wives."
(c) The film, "I'll Cry Tomorrow."
(d) A documentary for wayward children.
3. What happened to Duke's family's Christmas tree nearly every year when she was a child?
(a) Someone would steal it.
(b) Her father threw it out the window.
(c) It would burn down.
(d) Her mother tipped it over.
4. In Chapter 7, what did Shirley Bernstein suggest that Duke read in preparation for The $64,000 Challenge?
(b) The Bible.
(c) Rolling Stone Magazine.
(d) The New York Times.
5. What was young Billy McNally doing when the Rosses discovered him?
(a) Shining shoes.
(b) Driving a taxi cab.
(c) Selling newspapers.
(d) Waiting tables.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lived in an old mansion on 74th Street in Manhattan?
2. What were there a lot of in the isolation booths of The $64,000 Challenge?
3. Who did Duke have her most memorable meeting with during the run of The Miracle Worker?
4. What night of the year was it when Duke's sister went out with a man and her mother attacked herself?
5. What kind of accent did Duke have that the Rosses wanted to change?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)