|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which bridge in Chapter 4 was Duke traveling in a taxi cab when she got out and ran away, scared?
(a) The George Washington Bridge.
(b) The Triborough Bridge.
(c) The 59th Street Bridge.
(d) The Brooklyn Bridge.
2. What word did the Rosses use to tell Duke about the way she looked?
3. Which of her very first acting jobs does Duke remember best?
(a) A documentary for wayward children.
(b) The movie, "The Stepford Wives."
(c) The film, "I'll Cry Tomorrow."
(d) A Christmastime commercial.
4. Who lived in an old mansion on 74th Street in Manhattan?
(a) The Rosses.
(b) Ray Duke.
(c) Ben Gazzara.
(d) Huntz Hall.
5. What commercial was Joey Trent, the other child the Rosses coached, famous for?
(b) Coca Cola.
(c) Peter Pan Peanut Butter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Duke's brother Ray have to fly home from to identify their father's body?
2. Where did Duke's father take her on Sundays after church?
3. What was young Billy McNally doing when the Rosses discovered him?
4. What type of television show was The $64,000 Challenge?
5. What was Duke's real name, that the Rosses wanted to change?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)