|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was John Ross's hair when Duke met him?
2. Who did the Rosses hope to create a duplicate of, by way of Duke?
(a) Lana Turner.
(b) Grace Kelly.
(c) Audrey Hepburn.
(d) Marilyn Monroe.
3. What role-playing game did Duke play with her childhood friend, Margie?
(c) Acting as parents.
(d) Being nuns.
4. What night of the year was it when Duke's sister went out with a man and her mother attacked herself?
(a) Easter Sunday.
(b) Christmas Eve.
(c) The Fourth of July.
(d) New Year's Eve.
5. In which year did Duke make headlines in the New York Times?
Short Answer Questions
1. What writer did Duke have a crush on in Chapter 8?
2. What was young Billy McNally doing when the Rosses discovered him?
3. What kind of accent did Duke have that the Rosses wanted to change?
4. What were there a lot of in the isolation booths of The $64,000 Challenge?
5. What happened to Duke's mother's hand when the family lived on East 31st Street?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)