|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of Duke's biggest career disappointments was not being cast in which film?
(a) Sleeping Beauty.
(b) The Sound of Music.
(c) The Bad Seed.
2. What were there a lot of in the isolation booths of The $64,000 Challenge?
(a) Baby wipes.
(b) Wash 'n Dris.
(d) Bottles of water.
3. What does Duke associate the smells of Old Spice and alcohol with?
(a) Irish funerals.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her brother, Ray.
(d) Her mother.
4. Why did Duke's mother spend time on the roof of their building?
(a) To make sure their ceiling did not leak.
(b) To see what her kids were doing in the streets.
(c) She considered jumping.
(d) To smoke cigarettes.
5. Why did Duke go through basic training at Fort Benning, Georgia, in 1985?
(a) She had joined the army.
(b) Her son was in the army.
(c) To prepare for a TV movie.
(d) She was directing a film.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was John Ross's real last name?
2. What did the Rosses prep Duke for, with John Ross quizzing her on every possible topic or approach?
3. What commercial was Joey Trent, the other child the Rosses coached, famous for?
4. What happened to Duke's hair when she got too old to wear braids?
5. Who was Bambi?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)