|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Duke descended from a very long line of?
(a) Drug addicts.
(b) Truck drivers.
2. What happened to Duke's mother's hand when the family lived on East 31st Street?
(a) It got stuck in the washing machine.
(b) Scroungy bit it.
(c) She sprained it hitting Patty.
(d) It got caught in the door.
3. In which play did Duke win a major role in Chapter 8?
(a) The Music Man.
(b) The Bad Seed.
(d) The Miracle Worker.
4. What was Duke's father's main problem in life?
(a) He hadn't gone to high school.
(b) He had no skills.
(c) He was an alcoholic.
(d) He wasn't very tall.
5. How many children did Ethel and John Ross have of their own?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Duke throw at Sid Sheinberg, president of MCA, in 1970?
2. When Duke was eight-years-old, Ethel Ross made her wear clothing for a child of what age?
3. What habit did Duke develop to cover the sound of her screams at night in Chapter 4?
4. Who was Bambi?
5. What did the Rosses prep Duke for, with John Ross quizzing her on every possible topic or approach?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)