|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the science fiction film that Duke was in from 1959?
(a) They Came From Outer Space.
(b) The Blob.
(c) The 4-D Man.
(d) The Atomic Kid.
2. Why did Duke's mother spend time on the roof of their building?
(a) She considered jumping.
(b) To smoke cigarettes.
(c) To see what her kids were doing in the streets.
(d) To make sure their ceiling did not leak.
3. In which play did Duke win a major role in Chapter 8?
(a) The Miracle Worker.
(b) The Music Man.
(d) The Bad Seed.
4. What television show was Duke guest-starring in when she was called to Sid Sheinberg's office?
(a) Happy Days.
(b) Matt Lincoln, M.D.
(c) Wonder Woman.
(d) The Six Million Dollar Man.
5. What was the title of Helen Keller's autobiography that John Ross made Duke read parts of?
(a) Helen Keller's Life.
(b) The Land of Little Rain.
(c) In the Seven Woods.
(d) The Story of My Life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Rosses have Duke do from her very first audition?
2. What commercial was Joey Trent, the other child the Rosses coached, famous for?
3. Who was the principal earner in the Ross household?
4. What happened to Duke's hair when she got too old to wear braids?
5. What show had Eddie Hodges, the boy she competed with on The $64,000 Challenge, been in?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)