|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Ethel and John Ross have of their own?
2. Who lived at 316 East 31st Street?
(a) John Astin.
(b) Duke's grandfather.
(c) The Ross's.
(d) Duke's family.
3. Which summer stock play production did Duke fail to win a part in?
(a) Mary Poppins.
(c) The Bad Seed.
(d) Fiddler on the Roof.
4. What was John Ross's real last name?
5. In which play did Duke win a major role in Chapter 8?
(a) The Miracle Worker.
(b) The Bad Seed.
(c) The Music Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the Rosses hope to create a duplicate of, by way of Duke?
2. What was "Skelly and Larney's"?
3. Who lived in an old mansion on 74th Street in Manhattan?
4. When Duke was eight-years-old, Ethel Ross made her wear clothing for a child of what age?
5. What became a major concern and source of anxiety to Duke because of something Ethel Ross said when she changed Duke's name?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)