|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What became a major concern and source of anxiety to Duke because of something Ethel Ross said when she changed Duke's name?
(c) Braiding hair.
2. Why did Duke go through basic training at Fort Benning, Georgia, in 1985?
(a) She was directing a film.
(b) Her son was in the army.
(c) To prepare for a TV movie.
(d) She had joined the army.
3. Why did Duke's mother spend time on the roof of their building?
(a) To smoke cigarettes.
(b) To make sure their ceiling did not leak.
(c) To see what her kids were doing in the streets.
(d) She considered jumping.
4. Who lived in an old mansion on 74th Street in Manhattan?
(a) The Rosses.
(b) Huntz Hall.
(c) Ben Gazzara.
(d) Ray Duke.
5. What type of television show was The $64,000 Challenge?
(a) A variety show.
(b) A quiz show.
(c) A soap opera.
(d) A comedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Ray not done ever since his father died?
2. What color was John Ross's hair when Duke met him?
3. How many children did Ethel and John Ross have of their own?
4. What has Duke descended from a very long line of?
5. What had Ethel Ross once done for a living?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)