|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, it is noted that Mrs. Duke lived in a basement apartment in:
(c) The Upper West Side.
(d) The Bronx.
2. What commercial was Joey Trent, the other child the Rosses coached, famous for?
(a) Peter Pan Peanut Butter.
(b) Coca Cola.
3. What did Duke have nightmares about in Chapter 6?
(a) Working with Ray.
(b) Losing her mother.
(c) LIving with the Rosses.
(d) Making commercials.
4. What has Duke descended from a very long line of?
(a) Drug addicts.
(c) Truck drivers.
5. What was the title of Helen Keller's autobiography that John Ross made Duke read parts of?
(a) The Land of Little Rain.
(b) Helen Keller's Life.
(c) In the Seven Woods.
(d) The Story of My Life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was John Ross's hair when Duke met him?
2. What type of television show was The $64,000 Challenge?
3. With what illness was Duke diagnosed in 1982?
4. What did the Rosses have Duke do from her very first audition?
5. What was Duke's father's main problem in life?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)