|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Duke's real name, that the Rosses wanted to change?
(a) Patricia Ann.
(b) Anna Marie.
(c) Anne Marie.
(d) Maria Ann.
2. What did the Rosses prep Duke for, with John Ross quizzing her on every possible topic or approach?
(b) Academic tests.
(c) Acting roles.
(d) Media interviews.
3. What has Duke descended from a very long line of?
(b) Drug addicts.
(c) Truck drivers.
4. Who was Bambi?
(a) The Ross's dog.
(b) Mrs. Duke's pet name for her daughter.
(c) A pet deer of Duke's.
(d) Duke's favorite doll.
5. What night of the year was it when Duke's sister went out with a man and her mother attacked herself?
(a) New Year's Eve.
(b) The Fourth of July.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) Easter Sunday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were there a lot of in the isolation booths of The $64,000 Challenge?
2. Why did Duke's mother spend time on the roof of their building?
3. What did Duke have to walk to a bar to get as a child?
4. With what illness was Duke diagnosed in 1982?
5. In Chapter 4, it is noted that Mrs. Duke lived in a basement apartment in:
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)