|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the Rosses hope to create a duplicate of, by way of Duke?
(a) Lana Turner.
(b) Grace Kelly.
(c) Marilyn Monroe.
(d) Audrey Hepburn.
2. Which summer stock play production did Duke fail to win a part in?
(a) Fiddler on the Roof.
(b) The Bad Seed.
(d) Mary Poppins.
3. When Duke was eight-years-old, Ethel Ross made her wear clothing for a child of what age?
4. What did Duke throw at Sid Sheinberg, president of MCA, in 1970?
(a) Paper clips.
(b) His Mickey Mouse clock.
(c) Her Emmy award.
(d) Her lunch.
5. What night of the year was it when Duke's sister went out with a man and her mother attacked herself?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) Easter Sunday.
(c) New Year's Eve.
(d) The Fourth of July.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Duke have to walk to a bar to get as a child?
2. In which year did Duke make headlines in the New York Times?
3. What was Duke's real name, that the Rosses wanted to change?
4. What was "Skelly and Larney's"?
5. With what illness was Duke diagnosed in 1982?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)