|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Bambi?
(a) Mrs. Duke's pet name for her daughter.
(b) A pet deer of Duke's.
(c) Duke's favorite doll.
(d) The Ross's dog.
2. Who lived at 316 East 31st Street?
(a) Duke's grandfather.
(b) John Astin.
(c) The Ross's.
(d) Duke's family.
3. In which play did Duke win a major role in Chapter 8?
(a) The Bad Seed.
(b) The Miracle Worker.
(d) The Music Man.
4. What was Duke's father's main problem in life?
(a) He wasn't very tall.
(b) He had no skills.
(c) He was an alcoholic.
(d) He hadn't gone to high school.
5. What happened to Duke's mother's hand when the family lived on East 31st Street?
(a) It got caught in the door.
(b) Scroungy bit it.
(c) She sprained it hitting Patty.
(d) It got stuck in the washing machine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What television show was Duke guest-starring in when she was called to Sid Sheinberg's office?
2. On which bridge in Chapter 4 was Duke traveling in a taxi cab when she got out and ran away, scared?
3. What had Ethel Ross once done for a living?
4. What commercial was Joey Trent, the other child the Rosses coached, famous for?
5. What was Duke's real name, that the Rosses wanted to change?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)