|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lived at 316 East 31st Street?
(a) Duke's grandfather.
(b) The Ross's.
(c) John Astin.
(d) Duke's family.
2. What did Duke throw at Sid Sheinberg, president of MCA, in 1970?
(a) Paper clips.
(b) His Mickey Mouse clock.
(c) Her lunch.
(d) Her Emmy award.
3. Who was the principal earner in the Ross household?
(b) Ethel Ross.
(c) Mrs. Duke.
(d) John Ross.
4. What commercial was Joey Trent, the other child the Rosses coached, famous for?
(a) Peter Pan Peanut Butter.
(c) Coca Cola.
5. Where did Duke's brother Ray have to fly home from to identify their father's body?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was John Ross's real last name?
2. Why did Duke's mother spend time on the roof of their building?
3. What happened to Duke's mother's hand when the family lived on East 31st Street?
4. What was "Skelly and Larney's"?
5. What neighborhood did Duke's family live in when she was a child?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)