|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What night of the year was it when Duke's sister went out with a man and her mother attacked herself?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) New Year's Eve.
(c) The Fourth of July.
(d) Easter Sunday.
2. On which bridge in Chapter 4 was Duke traveling in a taxi cab when she got out and ran away, scared?
(a) The Brooklyn Bridge.
(b) The George Washington Bridge.
(c) The 59th Street Bridge.
(d) The Triborough Bridge.
3. What happened to Duke's hair when she got too old to wear braids?
(a) The Rosses cut it.
(b) She dyed it blond.
(c) She wore it down.
(d) The Rosses gave her a body wave.
4. Which summer stock play production did Duke fail to win a part in?
(b) The Bad Seed.
(c) Mary Poppins.
(d) Fiddler on the Roof.
5. What show had Eddie Hodges, the boy she competed with on The $64,000 Challenge, been in?
(a) Bye Bye Birdie.
(b) Fiddler on the Roof.
(c) Annie Get Your Gun.
(d) The Music Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Ethel and John Ross have of their own?
2. What type of television show was The $64,000 Challenge?
3. What kind of accent did Duke have that the Rosses wanted to change?
4. What was John Ross's real last name?
5. Who was Bambi?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)