|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What neighborhood did Duke's family live in when she was a child?
(a) Kips Bay.
(b) Sheepshead Bay.
(c) Hell's Kitchen.
(d) Brooklyn Heights.
2. Which of her very first acting jobs does Duke remember best?
(a) A documentary for wayward children.
(b) A Christmastime commercial.
(c) The film, "I'll Cry Tomorrow."
(d) The movie, "The Stepford Wives."
3. What was John Ross's real last name?
4. What did the Rosses have Duke do from her very first audition?
(c) Serve cookies.
5. With what illness was Duke diagnosed in 1982?
(a) Social anxiety.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was John Ross's hair when Duke met him?
2. Who lived in an old mansion on 74th Street in Manhattan?
3. What happened to Duke's hair when she got too old to wear braids?
4. Who did the Rosses hope to create a duplicate of, by way of Duke?
5. What kind of accent did Duke have that the Rosses wanted to change?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)