|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Duke's father's main problem in life?
(a) He was an alcoholic.
(b) He wasn't very tall.
(c) He had no skills.
(d) He hadn't gone to high school.
2. What was "Skelly and Larney's"?
(a) The local deli.
(b) The church.
(c) A neighborhood bar.
(d) A funeral home.
3. Who did the Rosses hope to create a duplicate of, by way of Duke?
(a) Audrey Hepburn.
(b) Marilyn Monroe.
(c) Grace Kelly.
(d) Lana Turner.
4. What does Duke associate the smells of Old Spice and alcohol with?
(a) Irish funerals.
(b) Her brother, Ray.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
5. What has Duke descended from a very long line of?
(a) Drug addicts.
(c) Truck drivers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Duke go through basic training at Fort Benning, Georgia, in 1985?
2. Where did Duke's father take her on Sundays after church?
3. What television show was Duke guest-starring in when she was called to Sid Sheinberg's office?
4. What did the Rosses prep Duke for, with John Ross quizzing her on every possible topic or approach?
5. What did the Rosses have Duke do from her very first audition?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)