|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Duke was eight-years-old, Ethel Ross made her wear clothing for a child of what age?
2. What happened to Duke's family's Christmas tree nearly every year when she was a child?
(a) It would burn down.
(b) Someone would steal it.
(c) Her mother tipped it over.
(d) Her father threw it out the window.
3. With what illness was Duke diagnosed in 1982?
(a) Social anxiety.
4. What was "Skelly and Larney's"?
(a) A neighborhood bar.
(b) A funeral home.
(c) The local deli.
(d) The church.
5. Who did the Rosses hope to create a duplicate of, by way of Duke?
(a) Audrey Hepburn.
(b) Lana Turner.
(c) Marilyn Monroe.
(d) Grace Kelly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word did the Rosses use to tell Duke about the way she looked?
2. What did Duke throw at Sid Sheinberg, president of MCA, in 1970?
3. What did Duke have to walk to a bar to get as a child?
4. What does Duke associate the smells of Old Spice and alcohol with?
5. What happened to Duke's hair when she got too old to wear braids?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)