|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Duke's family's Christmas tree nearly every year when she was a child?
(a) Someone would steal it.
(b) Her mother tipped it over.
(c) It would burn down.
(d) Her father threw it out the window.
2. Who lived at 316 East 31st Street?
(a) John Astin.
(b) The Ross's.
(c) Duke's family.
(d) Duke's grandfather.
3. What did the Rosses prep Duke for, with John Ross quizzing her on every possible topic or approach?
(a) Academic tests.
(c) Media interviews.
(d) Acting roles.
4. What was "Skelly and Larney's"?
(a) A neighborhood bar.
(b) The church.
(c) The local deli.
(d) A funeral home.
5. What had Ethel Ross once done for a living?
(a) She sang.
(b) She waited tables.
(c) She was a dancer.
(d) She was an actress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Duke have to walk to a bar to get as a child?
2. What television show was Duke guest-starring in when she was called to Sid Sheinberg's office?
3. What was John Ross's real last name?
4. What neighborhood did Duke's family live in when she was a child?
5. Where did Duke's brother Ray have to fly home from to identify their father's body?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)