|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Duke throw at Sid Sheinberg, president of MCA, in 1970?
(a) Her Emmy award.
(b) Paper clips.
(c) His Mickey Mouse clock.
(d) Her lunch.
2. What happened to Duke's mother's hand when the family lived on East 31st Street?
(a) It got stuck in the washing machine.
(b) It got caught in the door.
(c) She sprained it hitting Patty.
(d) Scroungy bit it.
3. What television show was Duke guest-starring in when she was called to Sid Sheinberg's office?
(a) Matt Lincoln, M.D.
(b) Happy Days.
(c) The Six Million Dollar Man.
(d) Wonder Woman.
4. Who lived in an old mansion on 74th Street in Manhattan?
(a) Huntz Hall.
(b) Ben Gazzara.
(c) The Rosses.
(d) Ray Duke.
5. Which of her very first acting jobs does Duke remember best?
(a) A Christmastime commercial.
(b) The movie, "The Stepford Wives."
(c) A documentary for wayward children.
(d) The film, "I'll Cry Tomorrow."
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Duke's mother spend time on the roof of their building?
2. What role-playing game did Duke play with her childhood friend, Margie?
3. Who lived at 316 East 31st Street?
4. How many children did Ethel and John Ross have of their own?
5. What has Ray not done ever since his father died?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)