|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Duke's father's main problem in life?
(a) He had no skills.
(b) He hadn't gone to high school.
(c) He wasn't very tall.
(d) He was an alcoholic.
2. What role-playing game did Duke play with her childhood friend, Margie?
(b) Acting as parents.
(d) Being nuns.
3. What has Duke never been able to deal with successfully?
(a) The loss of her father.
(b) Her fame.
(c) Drinking alcohol.
(d) Taking drugs.
4. What did the Rosses have Duke do from her very first audition?
(d) Serve cookies.
5. How many children did Ethel and John Ross have of their own?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Ray not done ever since his father died?
2. Where did Duke's brother Ray have to fly home from to identify their father's body?
3. What happened to Duke's mother's hand when the family lived on East 31st Street?
4. What did the Rosses prep Duke for, with John Ross quizzing her on every possible topic or approach?
5. Who lived at 316 East 31st Street?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)