|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word did the Rosses use to tell Duke about the way she looked?
2. What was Duke's father's main problem in life?
(a) He was an alcoholic.
(b) He had no skills.
(c) He wasn't very tall.
(d) He hadn't gone to high school.
3. With what illness was Duke diagnosed in 1982?
(a) Social anxiety.
4. Who lived in an old mansion on 74th Street in Manhattan?
(a) The Rosses.
(b) Ray Duke.
(c) Huntz Hall.
(d) Ben Gazzara.
5. What did the Rosses have Duke do from her very first audition?
(d) Serve cookies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Duke's hair when she got too old to wear braids?
2. What happened to Duke's family's Christmas tree nearly every year when she was a child?
3. What does Duke associate the smells of Old Spice and alcohol with?
4. What has Ray not done ever since his father died?
5. What kind of accent did Duke have that the Rosses wanted to change?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)