|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role-playing game did Duke play with her childhood friend, Margie?
(a) Being nuns.
(c) Acting as parents.
2. What kind of accent did Duke have that the Rosses wanted to change?
(d) New Yorkese.
3. What was "Skelly and Larney's"?
(a) The church.
(b) The local deli.
(c) A funeral home.
(d) A neighborhood bar.
4. On which bridge in Chapter 4 was Duke traveling in a taxi cab when she got out and ran away, scared?
(a) The George Washington Bridge.
(b) The 59th Street Bridge.
(c) The Triborough Bridge.
(d) The Brooklyn Bridge.
5. Where did Duke's brother Ray have to fly home from to identify their father's body?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lived in an old mansion on 74th Street in Manhattan?
2. What has Duke never been able to deal with successfully?
3. What was Duke's father's main problem in life?
4. Who lived at 316 East 31st Street?
5. What habit did Duke develop to cover the sound of her screams at night in Chapter 4?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)