|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What television show was Duke guest-starring in when she was called to Sid Sheinberg's office?
(a) Happy Days.
(b) The Six Million Dollar Man.
(c) Wonder Woman.
(d) Matt Lincoln, M.D.
2. Who lived in an old mansion on 74th Street in Manhattan?
(a) Huntz Hall.
(b) Ben Gazzara.
(c) Ray Duke.
(d) The Rosses.
3. Why did Duke's mother spend time on the roof of their building?
(a) To see what her kids were doing in the streets.
(b) She considered jumping.
(c) To smoke cigarettes.
(d) To make sure their ceiling did not leak.
4. What has Duke descended from a very long line of?
(a) Drug addicts.
(c) Truck drivers.
5. What habit did Duke develop to cover the sound of her screams at night in Chapter 4?
(b) Washing her face.
(c) Jumping out of bed.
(d) Clearing her throat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Duke associate the smells of Old Spice and alcohol with?
2. What has Ray not done ever since his father died?
3. What has Duke never been able to deal with successfully?
4. Which of her very first acting jobs does Duke remember best?
5. What became a major concern and source of anxiety to Duke because of something Ethel Ross said when she changed Duke's name?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)