|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Duke's family's Christmas tree nearly every year when she was a child?
(a) Her mother tipped it over.
(b) It would burn down.
(c) Someone would steal it.
(d) Her father threw it out the window.
2. What did the Rosses prep Duke for, with John Ross quizzing her on every possible topic or approach?
(a) Acting roles.
(c) Academic tests.
(d) Media interviews.
3. What color was John Ross's hair when Duke met him?
4. What became a major concern and source of anxiety to Duke because of something Ethel Ross said when she changed Duke's name?
(c) Braiding hair.
5. What did Duke have to walk to a bar to get as a child?
(a) Money from her father.
(b) A hot meal for home.
(c) Money she would beg for from strangers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Duke throw at Sid Sheinberg, president of MCA, in 1970?
2. When Duke was eight-years-old, Ethel Ross made her wear clothing for a child of what age?
3. What neighborhood did Duke's family live in when she was a child?
4. What has Duke never been able to deal with successfully?
5. What did the Rosses have Duke do from her very first audition?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)