|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the gist of Duke's letter to Ethel Ross that her new manager told her not to send?
(a) She told Ethel Ross off, fiercely.
(b) She wanted to send the woman money.
(c) She wanted to bury the hatchet.
(d) She intended to sue her.
2. What did the Rosses prep Duke for, with John Ross quizzing her on every possible topic or approach?
(a) Media interviews.
(b) Acting roles.
(c) Academic tests.
3. What did Duke tell second assistant director, Harry Falk, on the set of The Patty Duke Show?
(a) She would get him fired.
(b) She was going to marry him one day.
(c) She hated him.
(d) She thought he was too full of himself.
4. What did Harry Falk promise Duke about Mount Sinai hospital when he wanted her to go there?
(a) He would be in there with her.
(b) Her mother was also there.
(c) She would be fine in a week.
(d) It was just like a regular hospital.
5. Who sent Duke flowers with a note that Harry Falk found in Chapter 21?
(a) Frank Sinatra, Jr.
(b) John Astin.
(c) Lucky Lewis.
(d) Sandy Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Duke's mother go on the day of Duke's wedding to Harry Falk?
2. Why did Duke marry Michael Tell?
3. Why did John Ross go to Newark, New Jersey in Chapter 15?
4. When Duke was eight-years-old, Ethel Ross made her wear clothing for a child of what age?
5. What are the Doheny Towers?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)