Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Duke when she tried to commit suicide by taking about thirty sleeping pills?
(a) On Fire Island.
(b) In Westwood Psychiatric Hospital.
(c) In the studio where she'd done The Patty Duke Show.
(d) In her apartment.
2. When Duke was eight-years-old, Ethel Ross made her wear clothing for a child of what age?
3. Why was The Patty Duke Show so exciting for Duke to do?
(a) The TV role was challenging for her to do.
(b) She simply loved television acting.
(c) She was in love with her boyfriend co-star.
(d) She had some freedom at last.
4. What is one of the first things Duke did after marrying Harry Falk?
(a) Collect her savings bond money.
(b) Go for a drink in her father's neighborhood bar.
(c) She went to work.
(d) Have an anxiety attack.
5. What happened to Duke right after The Patty Duke Show series ended in Chapter 19?
(a) She got pregnant.
(b) She enrolled in an acting school.
(c) She went into a major depression.
(d) She became catatonic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotionally significant occurrence happened for Duke in the summer of 1963?
2. What reputation did Duke have with the people at Universal Studios after "My Sweet Charlie" was made in Port Bolivar?
3. What did Duke's relationship with Frank Sinatra, Jr., mostly consist of?
4. What word did the Rosses use to tell Duke about the way she looked?
5. What happened on February 2, 1963, in Chapter 15?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)