Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What show had Eddie Hodges, the boy she competed with on The $64,000 Challenge, been in?
(a) Bye Bye Birdie.
(b) The Music Man.
(c) Annie Get Your Gun.
(d) Fiddler on the Roof.
2. What happened to Duke's family's Christmas tree nearly every year when she was a child?
(a) It would burn down.
(b) Someone would steal it.
(c) Her father threw it out the window.
(d) Her mother tipped it over.
3. What did the Rosses have Duke do from her very first audition?
(c) Serve cookies.
4. In which play did Duke win a major role in Chapter 8?
(a) The Music Man.
(b) The Bad Seed.
(d) The Miracle Worker.
5. What was young Billy McNally doing when the Rosses discovered him?
(a) Shining shoes.
(b) Selling newspapers.
(c) Waiting tables.
(d) Driving a taxi cab.
Short Answer Questions
1. What commercial was Joey Trent, the other child the Rosses coached, famous for?
2. In Chapter 7, what did Shirley Bernstein suggest that Duke read in preparation for The $64,000 Challenge?
3. What habit did Duke develop to cover the sound of her screams at night in Chapter 4?
4. Who lived at 316 East 31st Street?
5. Why did Duke go through basic training at Fort Benning, Georgia, in 1985?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)