|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Duke's father's main problem in life?
(a) He had no skills.
(b) He wasn't very tall.
(c) He was an alcoholic.
(d) He hadn't gone to high school.
2. Who, in Chapter 9, did Duke hero-worship and become very close to?
(a) Torin Thatcher.
(b) Patricia Neal.
(c) Annie Sullivan.
(d) Annie Bancroft.
3. Which now-famous actor played a small role the film, Me, Natalie?
(a) Peter Lawford.
(b) Dustin Hoffman.
(c) Al Pacino.
(d) Woody Allen.
4. What has Duke never been able to deal with successfully?
(a) Taking drugs.
(b) The loss of her father.
(c) Her fame.
(d) Drinking alcohol.
5. What is one of the first things Duke did after marrying Harry Falk?
(a) Have an anxiety attack.
(b) Collect her savings bond money.
(c) Go for a drink in her father's neighborhood bar.
(d) She went to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Harry Falk been while Duke was desperately trying to contact him in Chapter 21?
2. Why did Duke have an urge to punch an old lady in Chapter 30?
3. How did Duke like the house she and John Astin lived in with their five kids?
4. What did Duke have to do to Caswell Fairweather on stage in The Miracle Worker?
5. What was the fictional name of Duke's boyfriend on The Patty Duke Show?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)