|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What arrangements did Duke forget to make for the morning of her wedding in Chapter 18?
(a) To be driven to the ceremony.
(b) A reception.
(c) Flowers for the ceremony.
(d) Music for the reception.
2. Why did Duke's mother spend time on the roof of their building?
(a) To make sure their ceiling did not leak.
(b) To see what her kids were doing in the streets.
(c) To smoke cigarettes.
(d) She considered jumping.
3. For which play did rehearsals begin in August of 1959?
(a) The Glass Menagerie.
(b) The Miracle Worker.
(c) Our Town.
(d) The Bad Seed.
4. Where had Harry Falk been while Duke was desperately trying to contact him in Chapter 21?
(a) Sandy Smith's house.
(b) The Sherry Netherland Hotel.
(c) The Playboy Mansion.
(d) The Hilton Hotel.
5. What was the next stage role the Rosses found for Duke after The Miracle Worker?
(a) Blue Eyes Open.
(b) A Chinese Play.
(c) Isle of Children.
(d) Norma Crane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Duke think of her in-laws (John Astin's parents)?
2. What part on The Patty Duke Show did Jean Byron play?
3. How did Duke meet her second husband, Michael Tell?
4. What commercial was Joey Trent, the other child the Rosses coached, famous for?
5. What was John Ross's real last name?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)