|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which now-famous actor played a small role the film, Me, Natalie?
(a) Peter Lawford.
(b) Woody Allen.
(c) Al Pacino.
(d) Dustin Hoffman.
2. What event took place for Duke on March 7, 1960?
(a) Duke was fired from The Miracle Worker.
(b) The Booth Theater closed down.
(c) The Rosses left Duke as managers.
(d) Duke was given star billing on the theater's marquee.
3. What board game did Michael Tell and Duke play at her apartment in the Sierra Towers?
4. Where did Duke spend her last two years of elementary school?
(a) Quintano School.
(b) Willard Mace.
(c) Los Angeles Elementary.
(d) Sacred Heart of Jesus and Mary.
5. Who did the Rosses hope to create a duplicate of, by way of Duke?
(a) Lana Turner.
(b) Audrey Hepburn.
(c) Marilyn Monroe.
(d) Grace Kelly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What precipitated Duke's last argument with the Rosses, leading her to walk out on them?
2. What writer did Duke have a crush on in Chapter 8?
3. What film, after The Miracle Worker, did Duke make with director Fred Coe?
4. What emotionally significant occurrence happened for Duke in the summer of 1963?
5. Who was Joanna Barnes?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)