|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1974, what did John Astin's children from his first marriage want Duke to do?
(a) Adopt them.
(b) Leave their father.
(c) Stay home more.
(d) Quit acting.
2. What part on The Patty Duke Show did Jean Byron play?
(a) She had no role; she was the producer.
(b) Duke's best friend.
(c) Duke's mother.
(d) Duke's twin cousin.
3. What did Duke do for Gene Kirkland in Chapter 22?
(a) Co-signed a car lease.
(b) Bought him a television.
(c) Found him a job.
(d) Married him.
4. In Chapter 29, what would John Astin's teen son, David, do sometimes at two in the morning?
(a) Play electric guitar.
(b) Watch television movies.
(c) Sneak out of the house.
(d) Bring home friends and cook steaks.
5. When did Duke have trouble with Al Freeman, Jr. while doing "My Sweet Charlie"?
(a) In her hotel room.
(b) During the first read-through.
(c) On the ferry.
(d) At the wrap party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word did the Rosses use to tell Duke about the way she looked?
2. Who was Mrs. Duke most worried about during Duke's near-accidental drowning in Chapter 11?
3. How old was Duke when she married Harry Falk?
4. What is one of the first things Duke did after marrying Harry Falk?
5. What caused Duke to curse at the Rosses for the first time ever?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)