|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Duke and John Astin begin their five-year stint as touring stage actors?
(a) They wanted to travel.
(b) They were both too old for film.
(c) They needed the money.
(d) They loved the theater so much.
2. Who is Suzanne, in Chapter 29?
(a) The family dog.
(b) Duke's housekeeper.
(c) Duke's new step-daughter.
(d) John Astin's ex-wife.
3. What is the title of the science fiction film that Duke was in from 1959?
(a) They Came From Outer Space.
(b) The Atomic Kid.
(c) The 4-D Man.
(d) The Blob.
4. In Chapter 11, what did a woman in the supermarket say to Duke in 1979, which led her to lose forty pounds?
(a) She asked if Duke needed help walking.
(b) She asked when Duke's baby was due.
(c) She called her too fat for the aisles.
(d) She told Duke she could not see past her.
5. What reputation did Duke have with the people at Universal Studios after "My Sweet Charlie" was made in Port Bolivar?
(b) Nasty to everyone.
(d) A doper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the first things Duke did after marrying Harry Falk?
2. What did Duke's managers, Irwin and Stich, do in Chapter 30?
3. What were there a lot of in the isolation booths of The $64,000 Challenge?
4. In Chapter 7, what did Shirley Bernstein suggest that Duke read in preparation for The $64,000 Challenge?
5. What does Duke think of her in-laws (John Astin's parents)?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)