|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Duke's relationship with Frank Sinatra, Jr., mostly consist of?
(a) Phone calls and letters.
(b) Motel room dates.
(c) Dances and parties.
(d) Traveling to both coasts.
2. What board game did Michael Tell and Duke play at her apartment in the Sierra Towers?
3. Why did Duke and John Astin begin their five-year stint as touring stage actors?
(a) They loved the theater so much.
(b) They were both too old for film.
(c) They needed the money.
(d) They wanted to travel.
4. What did Duke throw at Sid Sheinberg, president of MCA, in 1970?
(a) His Mickey Mouse clock.
(b) Her lunch.
(c) Paper clips.
(d) Her Emmy award.
5. What color was John Ross's hair when Duke met him?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what illness was Duke diagnosed in 1982?
2. What did the inside of Harry Falk's coffee cup say in Chapter 18?
3. In Chapter 12, what were the black woman's cats referred to as?
4. How did Duke come across during the 1970 Emmy Awards show when she won?
5. What name did Duke begin to use after her marriage to Harry Falk?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)