|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the character, Neely, from The Valley of the Dolls based upon?
(a) Judy Garland.
(b) Sharon Tate.
(c) Patty Duke.
(d) Liza Minnelli.
2. In Chapter 4, it is noted that Mrs. Duke lived in a basement apartment in:
(a) The Upper West Side.
(c) The Bronx.
3. Where did the Rosses and Duke go on their one vacation during The Miracle Worker's run?
(b) Puerto Rico.
(c) The Virgin Islands.
4. Who was Joanna Barnes?
(a) A friend of Harry Falk.
(b) An art gallery dealer.
(c) A real estate agent.
(d) An artist.
5. What did Duke call Ethel Ross's mother?
(a) Mrs. Ross.
(b) Gramma Howe.
(c) Ethel Senior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of television show was The $64,000 Challenge?
2. In which year was the final episode of The Patty Duke Show filmed?
3. What kind of accent did Duke have that the Rosses wanted to change?
4. How old was Duke when she married Harry Falk?
5. What was the fictional name of Duke's boyfriend on The Patty Duke Show?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)