|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the Rosses hope to create a duplicate of, by way of Duke?
(a) Grace Kelly.
(b) Lana Turner.
(c) Audrey Hepburn.
(d) Marilyn Monroe.
2. What did Duke's relationship with Frank Sinatra, Jr., mostly consist of?
(a) Traveling to both coasts.
(b) Dances and parties.
(c) Phone calls and letters.
(d) Motel room dates.
3. Why did the Rosses have Stanley Praeger fired in Chapter 14?
(a) He was not a good director.
(b) He abused Duke.
(c) He was always late to the set.
(d) He was getting too close to Duke.
4. Where did Duke and the other stars of Valley of the Dolls promote the film?
(a) In Hollywood.
(b) In a New York hotel.
(c) At Macy's department store.
(d) On a cruise ship.
5. What book was Harry Falk reading on Fire Island in Chapter 19?
(a) To Sir With Love.
(c) Gone With the Wind.
(d) In Cold Blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Harry Falk hiding from Duke in Los Angeles?
2. What show had Eddie Hodges, the boy she competed with on The $64,000 Challenge, been in?
3. What was the title of Helen Keller's autobiography that John Ross made Duke read parts of?
4. What was Harry Falk convinced that Duke had done in Chapter 21?
5. When Duke was eight-years-old, Ethel Ross made her wear clothing for a child of what age?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)