|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name did Duke begin to use after her marriage to Harry Falk?
(a) Anna Marie Duke.
(b) Pat Duke.
(c) Pat Falk.
(d) Marie Duke.
2. Which summer stock play production did Duke fail to win a part in?
(a) The Bad Seed.
(c) Fiddler on the Roof.
(d) Mary Poppins.
3. Why did Duke have an urge to punch an old lady in Chapter 30?
(a) The woman was eavesdropping.
(b) She spilled her tea on Duke.
(c) She sided with John Astin against ear-piercing.
(d) She did not recognize Duke and John Astin.
4. Which now-famous actor played a small role the film, Me, Natalie?
(a) Peter Lawford.
(b) Al Pacino.
(c) Woody Allen.
(d) Dustin Hoffman.
5. What book was Harry Falk reading on Fire Island in Chapter 19?
(a) Gone With the Wind.
(c) In Cold Blood.
(d) To Sir With Love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Doheny Towers?
2. What was John Ross's real last name?
3. Who called Duke one night to tell her John Ross had died?
4. In Chapter 4, it is noted that Mrs. Duke lived in a basement apartment in:
5. On which bridge in Chapter 4 was Duke traveling in a taxi cab when she got out and ran away, scared?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)