|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Duke's mother spend time on the roof of their building?
(a) To smoke cigarettes.
(b) She considered jumping.
(c) To make sure their ceiling did not leak.
(d) To see what her kids were doing in the streets.
2. What was the gist of Duke's letter to Ethel Ross that her new manager told her not to send?
(a) She intended to sue her.
(b) She told Ethel Ross off, fiercely.
(c) She wanted to send the woman money.
(d) She wanted to bury the hatchet.
3. What commercial was Joey Trent, the other child the Rosses coached, famous for?
(a) Peter Pan Peanut Butter.
(c) Coca Cola.
4. In which play did Duke win a major role in Chapter 8?
(a) The Bad Seed.
(b) The Miracle Worker.
(c) The Music Man.
5. Where did Duke get her first kiss?
(a) In the closet at school.
(b) On the set of her show.
(c) On a bus with a young actor.
(d) In the Ross's bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Duke do to her understudy on a matinee day in Chapter 10?
2. Why did the Rosses begin to send Mr. Duke money every month?
3. What happened to Duke's hair when she got too old to wear braids?
4. In which year was the final episode of The Patty Duke Show filmed?
5. Why was The Patty Duke Show so exciting for Duke to do?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)