|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Irwin try to convince Duke in Chapter 30 that John Astin was a problem in her life?
(a) Irwin had a crush on Duke.
(b) Astin was questioning Irwin's financial prowess.
(c) Irwin was jealous that he did not have Astin's business, too.
(d) Because Astin was a big problem for Duke.
2. What has Duke never been able to deal with successfully?
(a) Drinking alcohol.
(b) Her fame.
(c) Taking drugs.
(d) The loss of her father.
3. What did Duke call Ethel Ross's mother?
(a) Ethel Senior.
(c) Gramma Howe.
(d) Mrs. Ross.
4. What was Duke drinking during a lunch break on the set of Me, Natalie that upset Fred Coe so much?
(b) Diet Coke.
(c) Tomato Juice.
5. What does Duke wish she could have done for John Astin's children?
(a) Found them good jobs.
(b) Been a better mother to them.
(c) Given them more material things.
(d) Paid for their college education.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Duke tell second assistant director, Harry Falk, on the set of The Patty Duke Show?
2. Why did Duke and John Astin begin their five-year stint as touring stage actors?
3. When Duke introduced her then-husband, John Astin, to Sir Laurence Olivier, why couldn't Olivier shake hands?
4. Where had Harry Falk been while Duke was desperately trying to contact him in Chapter 21?
5. What arrangements did Duke forget to make for the morning of her wedding in Chapter 18?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)