|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which bridge in Chapter 4 was Duke traveling in a taxi cab when she got out and ran away, scared?
(a) The Brooklyn Bridge.
(b) The 59th Street Bridge.
(c) The George Washington Bridge.
(d) The Triborough Bridge.
2. Who was the principal earner in the Ross household?
(a) Mrs. Duke.
(b) Ethel Ross.
(d) John Ross.
3. What does Duke associate the smells of Old Spice and alcohol with?
(a) Irish funerals.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her brother, Ray.
4. What was Harry Falk hiding from Duke in Los Angeles?
(a) Her money from the Rosses.
(b) Another acting role.
(c) Commitment papers.
(d) Another woman.
5. What habit did Duke develop to cover the sound of her screams at night in Chapter 4?
(a) Washing her face.
(b) Clearing her throat.
(c) Jumping out of bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Duke have her most memorable meeting with during the run of The Miracle Worker?
2. Where was Duke when she tried to commit suicide by taking about thirty sleeping pills?
3. As told in Chapter 10, what did Duke have to hide from other people, even after knowing how well The Miracle Worker was doing?
4. Where did Duke's brother Ray have to fly home from to identify their father's body?
5. What did Duke tell second assistant director, Harry Falk, on the set of The Patty Duke Show?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)