|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what illness was Duke diagnosed in 1982?
(c) Social anxiety.
2. What became a major concern and source of anxiety to Duke because of something Ethel Ross said when she changed Duke's name?
(a) Braiding hair.
3. What did the Rosses have Duke do from her very first audition?
(b) Serve cookies.
4. Who lived in an old mansion on 74th Street in Manhattan?
(a) Huntz Hall.
(b) Ray Duke.
(c) Ben Gazzara.
(d) The Rosses.
5. Where did Duke's father take her on Sundays after church?
(a) To the bakery.
(b) To Grandpa's bar.
(d) To a playground.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the Rosses hope to create a duplicate of, by way of Duke?
2. What color was John Ross's hair when Duke met him?
3. Who did Duke have her most memorable meeting with during the run of The Miracle Worker?
4. In which play did Duke win a major role in Chapter 8?
5. What show had Eddie Hodges, the boy she competed with on The $64,000 Challenge, been in?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)