|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Duke have her most memorable meeting with during the run of The Miracle Worker?
(a) Katharine Cornell.
(b) Helen Keller.
(c) Cary Grant.
(d) Elizabeth Taylor.
2. What was Duke's father's main problem in life?
(a) He had no skills.
(b) He wasn't very tall.
(c) He was an alcoholic.
(d) He hadn't gone to high school.
3. When Duke was eight-years-old, Ethel Ross made her wear clothing for a child of what age?
4. With what illness was Duke diagnosed in 1982?
(c) Social anxiety.
5. Where did the Rosses and Duke go on their one vacation during The Miracle Worker's run?
(a) Puerto Rico.
(b) The Virgin Islands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Duke appear with in the television production of "One Red Rose for Christmas"?
2. What did Duke have to walk to a bar to get as a child?
3. What television show was Duke guest-starring in when she was called to Sid Sheinberg's office?
4. When Duke introduced her then-husband, John Astin, to Sir Laurence Olivier, why couldn't Olivier shake hands?
5. What has Duke never been able to deal with successfully?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)