|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Rosses have a doctor give Duke a shot of whenever she was ill in Chapter 11?
(b) Allergy medicine.
2. Where did the Rosses and Duke go on their one vacation during The Miracle Worker's run?
(a) Puerto Rico.
(b) The Virgin Islands.
3. What did Duke get to say to Annie during The MIracle Worker play, without the audience knowing it was her speaking?
(a) Help me.
(b) Please, in a whisper.
(c) Ma-ma, the voice of a doll.
4. How many children did Ethel and John Ross have of their own?
5. What night of the year was it when Duke's sister went out with a man and her mother attacked herself?
(a) The Fourth of July.
(b) Christmas Eve.
(c) New Year's Eve.
(d) Easter Sunday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Mrs. Duke most worried about during Duke's near-accidental drowning in Chapter 11?
2. As told in Chapter 10, what did Duke have to hide from other people, even after knowing how well The Miracle Worker was doing?
3. What did Duke have nightmares about in Chapter 6?
4. What has Duke descended from a very long line of?
5. What did Duke have to walk to a bar to get as a child?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)