|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Rosses and Duke go on their one vacation during The Miracle Worker's run?
(a) Puerto Rico.
(b) The Virgin Islands.
2. What night of the year was it when Duke's sister went out with a man and her mother attacked herself?
(a) The Fourth of July.
(b) Christmas Eve.
(c) New Year's Eve.
(d) Easter Sunday.
3. As told in Chapter 10, what did Duke have to hide from other people, even after knowing how well The Miracle Worker was doing?
(a) Her pride in herself.
(b) Her age.
(c) Her two-inch heels.
(d) The money she was making.
4. What did Duke have nightmares about in Chapter 6?
(a) Working with Ray.
(b) LIving with the Rosses.
(c) Losing her mother.
(d) Making commercials.
5. What were there a lot of in the isolation booths of The $64,000 Challenge?
(a) Wash 'n Dris.
(b) Bottles of water.
(d) Baby wipes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Ethel Ross once done for a living?
2. What did the Rosses have a doctor give Duke a shot of whenever she was ill in Chapter 11?
3. What writer did Duke have a crush on in Chapter 8?
4. Who did the Rosses hope to create a duplicate of, by way of Duke?
5. What kind of accent did Duke have that the Rosses wanted to change?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)