|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lived at 316 East 31st Street?
(a) The Ross's.
(b) John Astin.
(c) Duke's grandfather.
(d) Duke's family.
2. As told in Chapter 10, what did Duke have to hide from other people, even after knowing how well The Miracle Worker was doing?
(a) Her pride in herself.
(b) The money she was making.
(c) Her age.
(d) Her two-inch heels.
3. Who did the Rosses hope to create a duplicate of, by way of Duke?
(a) Marilyn Monroe.
(b) Grace Kelly.
(c) Audrey Hepburn.
(d) Lana Turner.
4. What happened to Duke's family's Christmas tree nearly every year when she was a child?
(a) Someone would steal it.
(b) Her mother tipped it over.
(c) Her father threw it out the window.
(d) It would burn down.
5. What did Duke throw at Sid Sheinberg, president of MCA, in 1970?
(a) Her lunch.
(b) Her Emmy award.
(c) His Mickey Mouse clock.
(d) Paper clips.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Bambi?
2. With what illness was Duke diagnosed in 1982?
3. When Duke was eight-years-old, Ethel Ross made her wear clothing for a child of what age?
4. Which summer stock play production did Duke fail to win a part in?
5. What commercial was Joey Trent, the other child the Rosses coached, famous for?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)