|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which summer stock play production did Duke fail to win a part in?
(a) Mary Poppins.
(b) The Bad Seed.
(c) Fiddler on the Roof.
2. In Chapter 7, what did Shirley Bernstein suggest that Duke read in preparation for The $64,000 Challenge?
(a) Rolling Stone Magazine.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The New York Times.
3. What happened to Duke's hair when she got too old to wear braids?
(a) She wore it down.
(b) She dyed it blond.
(c) The Rosses gave her a body wave.
(d) The Rosses cut it.
4. What role-playing game did Duke play with her childhood friend, Margie?
(b) Acting as parents.
(d) Being nuns.
5. What were there a lot of in the isolation booths of The $64,000 Challenge?
(a) Wash 'n Dris.
(b) Bottles of water.
(d) Baby wipes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was "Skelly and Larney's"?
2. With what illness was Duke diagnosed in 1982?
3. What did the Rosses have a doctor give Duke a shot of whenever she was ill in Chapter 11?
4. Why did Duke's mother spend time on the roof of their building?
5. What type of television show was The $64,000 Challenge?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)