|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What night of the year was it when Duke's sister went out with a man and her mother attacked herself?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) The Fourth of July.
(c) New Year's Eve.
(d) Easter Sunday.
2. As told in Chapter 10, what did Duke have to hide from other people, even after knowing how well The Miracle Worker was doing?
(a) Her age.
(b) Her two-inch heels.
(c) Her pride in herself.
(d) The money she was making.
3. What color was John Ross's hair when Duke met him?
4. What has Duke descended from a very long line of?
(b) Truck drivers.
(d) Drug addicts.
5. What religion did Ethel Ross tell Duke she now was, in Chapter 9?
(d) Christian Scientist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Duke have nightmares about in Chapter 6?
2. What commercial was Joey Trent, the other child the Rosses coached, famous for?
3. How many children did Ethel and John Ross have of their own?
4. Who lived in an old mansion on 74th Street in Manhattan?
5. Why did Duke sometimes purposely make mistakes during rehearsals of The Miracle Worker?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)