|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Duke throw at Sid Sheinberg, president of MCA, in 1970?
(a) Paper clips.
(b) Her lunch.
(c) His Mickey Mouse clock.
(d) Her Emmy award.
2. What is the title of the science fiction film that Duke was in from 1959?
(a) The 4-D Man.
(b) The Atomic Kid.
(c) They Came From Outer Space.
(d) The Blob.
3. Which of her very first acting jobs does Duke remember best?
(a) A documentary for wayward children.
(b) The movie, "The Stepford Wives."
(c) The film, "I'll Cry Tomorrow."
(d) A Christmastime commercial.
4. What commercial was Joey Trent, the other child the Rosses coached, famous for?
(a) Coca Cola.
(d) Peter Pan Peanut Butter.
5. What was Duke's real name, that the Rosses wanted to change?
(a) Anna Marie.
(b) Maria Ann.
(c) Anne Marie.
(d) Patricia Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Duke do to her understudy on a matinee day in Chapter 10?
2. One of Duke's biggest career disappointments was not being cast in which film?
3. In Chapter 7, what did Shirley Bernstein suggest that Duke read in preparation for The $64,000 Challenge?
4. What was Duke's father's main problem in life?
5. As told in Chapter 10, what did Duke have to hide from other people, even after knowing how well The Miracle Worker was doing?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)