|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lived in an old mansion on 74th Street in Manhattan?
(a) Ben Gazzara.
(b) The Rosses.
(c) Huntz Hall.
(d) Ray Duke.
2. What did the Rosses have a doctor give Duke a shot of whenever she was ill in Chapter 11?
(c) Allergy medicine.
3. Who did Duke have her most memorable meeting with during the run of The Miracle Worker?
(a) Helen Keller.
(b) Katharine Cornell.
(c) Elizabeth Taylor.
(d) Cary Grant.
4. When Duke was eight-years-old, Ethel Ross made her wear clothing for a child of what age?
5. What event took place for Duke on March 7, 1960?
(a) Duke was given star billing on the theater's marquee.
(b) Duke was fired from The Miracle Worker.
(c) The Booth Theater closed down.
(d) The Rosses left Duke as managers.
Short Answer Questions
1. For which play did rehearsals begin in August of 1959?
2. What did Duke have to do to Caswell Fairweather on stage in The Miracle Worker?
3. In which play did Duke win a major role in Chapter 8?
4. Who did Duke appear with in the television production of "One Red Rose for Christmas"?
5. What was "Skelly and Larney's"?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)