|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Duke's hair when she got too old to wear braids?
(a) She wore it down.
(b) She dyed it blond.
(c) The Rosses cut it.
(d) The Rosses gave her a body wave.
2. What commercial was Joey Trent, the other child the Rosses coached, famous for?
(b) Coca Cola.
(d) Peter Pan Peanut Butter.
3. Why did Duke's mother spend time on the roof of their building?
(a) To smoke cigarettes.
(b) To make sure their ceiling did not leak.
(c) To see what her kids were doing in the streets.
(d) She considered jumping.
4. Who did the Rosses hope to create a duplicate of, by way of Duke?
(a) Marilyn Monroe.
(b) Lana Turner.
(c) Grace Kelly.
(d) Audrey Hepburn.
5. What color was John Ross's hair when Duke met him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of her very first acting jobs does Duke remember best?
2. What night of the year was it when Duke's sister went out with a man and her mother attacked herself?
3. Where did the Rosses and Duke go on their one vacation during The Miracle Worker's run?
4. What did Duke throw at Sid Sheinberg, president of MCA, in 1970?
5. In Chapter 7, what did Shirley Bernstein suggest that Duke read in preparation for The $64,000 Challenge?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)