|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Suzanne, in Chapter 29?
(a) Duke's housekeeper.
(b) Duke's new step-daughter.
(c) John Astin's ex-wife.
(d) The family dog.
2. What became a major concern and source of anxiety to Duke because of something Ethel Ross said when she changed Duke's name?
(a) Braiding hair.
3. Why did Duke dislike her television characters' clothing?
(a) They were not sophisticated.
(b) They were too tight.
(c) They were very colorful.
(d) They never fit right.
4. What was Harry Falk hiding from Duke in Los Angeles?
(a) Commitment papers.
(b) Her money from the Rosses.
(c) Another acting role.
(d) Another woman.
5. What did Bob Banner, the producer of "My Sweet Charlie" tell Duke, confidentially, in Chapter 23?
(a) He was in love with her.
(b) Al Freeman, Jr. would be fired.
(c) The producer had run out of money.
(d) Someone on set was involved with drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which year was the final episode of The Patty Duke Show filmed?
2. What does Duke think of her in-laws (John Astin's parents)?
3. What are the Doheny Towers?
4. What did the Rosses prep Duke for, with John Ross quizzing her on every possible topic or approach?
5. What did the inside of Harry Falk's coffee cup say in Chapter 18?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)