|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lived in an old mansion on 74th Street in Manhattan?
(a) Ray Duke.
(b) Huntz Hall.
(c) The Rosses.
(d) Ben Gazzara.
2. What did the Rosses prep Duke for, with John Ross quizzing her on every possible topic or approach?
(a) Acting roles.
(c) Media interviews.
(d) Academic tests.
3. What were there a lot of in the isolation booths of The $64,000 Challenge?
(b) Bottles of water.
(c) Wash 'n Dris.
(d) Baby wipes.
4. Who was Bambi?
(a) Mrs. Duke's pet name for her daughter.
(b) The Ross's dog.
(c) Duke's favorite doll.
(d) A pet deer of Duke's.
5. What writer did Duke have a crush on in Chapter 8?
(a) Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.
(b) Walter Miller.
(c) John Mortimer.
(d) Arthur Penn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What arrangements did Duke forget to make for the morning of her wedding in Chapter 18?
2. Where did Duke and the other stars of Valley of the Dolls promote the film?
3. What habit did Duke develop to cover the sound of her screams at night in Chapter 4?
4. What night of the year was it when Duke's sister went out with a man and her mother attacked herself?
5. How many children did Ethel and John Ross have of their own?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)