|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Joanna Barnes?
(a) A real estate agent.
(b) An art gallery dealer.
(c) An artist.
(d) A friend of Harry Falk.
2. What night of the year was it when Duke's sister went out with a man and her mother attacked herself?
(a) New Year's Eve.
(b) Easter Sunday.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) The Fourth of July.
3. What did Harry Falk promise Duke about Mount Sinai hospital when he wanted her to go there?
(a) It was just like a regular hospital.
(b) She would be fine in a week.
(c) Her mother was also there.
(d) He would be in there with her.
4. What did Duke have nightmares about in Chapter 6?
(a) LIving with the Rosses.
(b) Working with Ray.
(c) Making commercials.
(d) Losing her mother.
5. In Chapter 7, what did Shirley Bernstein suggest that Duke read in preparation for The $64,000 Challenge?
(b) Rolling Stone Magazine.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) The Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which year did Duke make headlines in the New York Times?
2. What did Harry Falk like to collect?
3. What was The Westwood?
4. What, cinematically, was there a lack of in The Miracle Worker film?
5. Where did Duke's mother go on the day of Duke's wedding to Harry Falk?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)