|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Duke have to do to Caswell Fairweather on stage in The Miracle Worker?
(a) Beat up on him.
(b) Give him hugs.
(c) Push him off stage.
(d) Kiss him.
2. What did the Rosses have a doctor give Duke a shot of whenever she was ill in Chapter 11?
(a) Allergy medicine.
3. What was Duke's real name, that the Rosses wanted to change?
(a) Patricia Ann.
(b) Maria Ann.
(c) Anne Marie.
(d) Anna Marie.
4. What was the title of Helen Keller's autobiography that John Ross made Duke read parts of?
(a) The Land of Little Rain.
(b) Helen Keller's Life.
(c) The Story of My Life.
(d) In the Seven Woods.
5. What job did Ernesto Caparos have on The Miracle Worker film?
(c) Script writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Harry Falk promise Duke about Mount Sinai hospital when he wanted her to go there?
2. For which play did rehearsals begin in August of 1959?
3. Who did Duke appear with in the television production of "One Red Rose for Christmas"?
4. When Duke introduced her then-husband, John Astin, to Sir Laurence Olivier, why couldn't Olivier shake hands?
5. What happened to disrupt Duke's and her husband's first day driving to work together in Chapter 18?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)