|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were there a lot of in the isolation booths of The $64,000 Challenge?
(b) Wash 'n Dris.
(c) Baby wipes.
(d) Bottles of water.
2. What happened to disrupt Duke's and her husband's first day driving to work together in Chapter 18?
(a) Duke was late getting dressed.
(b) Coffee spilled on Harry Falk's clothing.
(c) The car broke down.
(d) They were in a car accident.
3. Who did the Rosses hope to create a duplicate of, by way of Duke?
(a) Grace Kelly.
(b) Marilyn Monroe.
(c) Lana Turner.
(d) Audrey Hepburn.
4. Which summer stock play production did Duke fail to win a part in?
(b) The Bad Seed.
(c) Fiddler on the Roof.
(d) Mary Poppins.
5. By what name does Duke refer to the Rosses in Chapter 12?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Adolf Hitler.
(b) Bonnie and Clyde.
(c) The Billy-the-Kid gang.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Jack the Ripper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What writer did Duke have a crush on in Chapter 8?
2. One of Duke's biggest career disappointments was not being cast in which film?
3. How old was Duke when she married Harry Falk?
4. What did Duke have to do to Caswell Fairweather on stage in The Miracle Worker?
5. Who did Duke appear with in the television production of "One Red Rose for Christmas"?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)