|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Duke go through basic training at Fort Benning, Georgia, in 1985?
(a) She was directing a film.
(b) Her son was in the army.
(c) To prepare for a TV movie.
(d) She had joined the army.
2. Who did Duke get to meet through her work with the Muscular Dystrophy Association in Chapter 14?
(a) Lyndon Johnson.
(b) Roman Polanski.
(c) President Kennedy.
(d) Helen Keller.
3. What did the inside of Harry Falk's coffee cup say in Chapter 18?
(a) Forget Me Not.
(c) Love of My Life.
(d) Light, No Sugar.
4. What were there a lot of in the isolation booths of The $64,000 Challenge?
(a) Baby wipes.
(b) Wash 'n Dris.
(c) Bottles of water.
5. Who was Joanna Barnes?
(a) An art gallery dealer.
(b) An artist.
(c) A friend of Harry Falk.
(d) A real estate agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Ernesto Caparos have on The Miracle Worker film?
2. What commercial was Joey Trent, the other child the Rosses coached, famous for?
3. Why was The Patty Duke Show so exciting for Duke to do?
4. Who stood in the back of the theater to watch Duke perform in The Miracle Worker without her finding out about it until much later?
5. How many children did Ethel and John Ross have of their own?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)