|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What arrangements did Duke forget to make for the morning of her wedding in Chapter 18?
(a) To be driven to the ceremony.
(b) Music for the reception.
(c) Flowers for the ceremony.
(d) A reception.
2. Who did Duke have her most memorable meeting with during the run of The Miracle Worker?
(a) Helen Keller.
(b) Katharine Cornell.
(c) Cary Grant.
(d) Elizabeth Taylor.
3. What word did the Rosses use to tell Duke about the way she looked?
4. How many children did Ethel and John Ross have of their own?
5. What kind of accent did Duke have that the Rosses wanted to change?
(d) New Yorkese.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which summer stock play production did Duke fail to win a part in?
2. In which year did Duke make headlines in the New York Times?
3. What did Harry Falk like to collect?
4. On which bridge in Chapter 4 was Duke traveling in a taxi cab when she got out and ran away, scared?
5. In Chapter 7, what did Shirley Bernstein suggest that Duke read in preparation for The $64,000 Challenge?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)