|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, it is noted that Mrs. Duke lived in a basement apartment in:
(b) The Bronx.
(d) The Upper West Side.
2. What part on The Patty Duke Show did Jean Byron play?
(a) Duke's best friend.
(b) Duke's twin cousin.
(c) Duke's mother.
(d) She had no role; she was the producer.
3. In Chapter 11, what did a woman in the supermarket say to Duke in 1979, which led her to lose forty pounds?
(a) She called her too fat for the aisles.
(b) She told Duke she could not see past her.
(c) She asked when Duke's baby was due.
(d) She asked if Duke needed help walking.
4. What type of television show was The $64,000 Challenge?
(a) A quiz show.
(b) A comedy.
(c) A soap opera.
(d) A variety show.
5. What did Duke have to do to Caswell Fairweather on stage in The Miracle Worker?
(a) Give him hugs.
(b) Push him off stage.
(c) Beat up on him.
(d) Kiss him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Duke do to her understudy on a matinee day in Chapter 10?
2. Where did Duke and the other stars of Valley of the Dolls promote the film?
3. What did the Rosses prep Duke for, with John Ross quizzing her on every possible topic or approach?
4. By what name does Duke refer to the Rosses in Chapter 12?
5. What did the inside of Harry Falk's coffee cup say in Chapter 18?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)