|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word did the Rosses use to tell Duke about the way she looked?
2. What night of the year was it when Duke's sister went out with a man and her mother attacked herself?
(a) The Fourth of July.
(b) New Year's Eve.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) Easter Sunday.
3. What was the fictional name of Duke's boyfriend on The Patty Duke Show?
4. When Duke was eight-years-old, Ethel Ross made her wear clothing for a child of what age?
5. Who did the Rosses hope to create a duplicate of, by way of Duke?
(a) Grace Kelly.
(b) Marilyn Monroe.
(c) Audrey Hepburn.
(d) Lana Turner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What became a major concern and source of anxiety to Duke because of something Ethel Ross said when she changed Duke's name?
2. What religion did Ethel Ross tell Duke she now was, in Chapter 9?
3. What was young Billy McNally doing when the Rosses discovered him?
4. In which year did Duke make headlines in the New York Times?
5. What did the Rosses have a doctor give Duke a shot of whenever she was ill in Chapter 11?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)