|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Duke when she married Harry Falk?
2. What did Duke get to say to Annie during The MIracle Worker play, without the audience knowing it was her speaking?
(b) Please, in a whisper.
(c) Ma-ma, the voice of a doll.
(d) Help me.
3. Who was the character, Neely, from The Valley of the Dolls based upon?
(a) Liza Minnelli.
(b) Patty Duke.
(c) Judy Garland.
(d) Sharon Tate.
4. What was The Westwood?
(a) A movie studio.
(b) A psychiatric hospital.
(c) An apartment building.
(d) A funeral home.
5. What did the Rosses have a doctor give Duke a shot of whenever she was ill in Chapter 11?
(a) Allergy medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was young Billy McNally doing when the Rosses discovered him?
2. By what name does Duke refer to the Rosses in Chapter 12?
3. In Chapter 4, it is noted that Mrs. Duke lived in a basement apartment in:
4. Who was Joanna Barnes?
5. What is one of the first things Duke did after marrying Harry Falk?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)