|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What night of the year was it when Duke's sister went out with a man and her mother attacked herself?
(a) The Fourth of July.
(b) Easter Sunday.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) New Year's Eve.
2. How old was Duke when she married Harry Falk?
3. What book was Harry Falk reading on Fire Island in Chapter 19?
(b) In Cold Blood.
(c) Gone With the Wind.
(d) To Sir With Love.
4. Who was the principal earner in the Ross household?
(b) Mrs. Duke.
(c) John Ross.
(d) Ethel Ross.
5. What event took place for Duke on March 7, 1960?
(a) Duke was fired from The Miracle Worker.
(b) Duke was given star billing on the theater's marquee.
(c) The Rosses left Duke as managers.
(d) The Booth Theater closed down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Harry Falk like to collect?
2. As told in Chapter 10, what did Duke have to hide from other people, even after knowing how well The Miracle Worker was doing?
3. What did Duke do in Chapter 13 when John Ross made advances towards her in the hotel room?
4. What were there a lot of in the isolation booths of The $64,000 Challenge?
5. What had Ethel Ross once done for a living?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)