|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What commercial was Joey Trent, the other child the Rosses coached, famous for?
(b) Peter Pan Peanut Butter.
(c) Coca Cola.
2. In which year was the final episode of The Patty Duke Show filmed?
3. Who was Bambi?
(a) The Ross's dog.
(b) A pet deer of Duke's.
(c) Duke's favorite doll.
(d) Mrs. Duke's pet name for her daughter.
4. What did Liza Minnelli lend to Duke during her Academy Awards rehearsal?
(b) A wrap.
5. What name did Duke begin to use after her marriage to Harry Falk?
(a) Marie Duke.
(b) Anna Marie Duke.
(c) Pat Falk.
(d) Pat Duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Ross's standard positive phrase to Duke, as told in Chapter 13?
2. Where did Duke's mother go on the day of Duke's wedding to Harry Falk?
3. In Chapter 12, what were the black woman's cats referred to as?
4. What was John Ross's real last name?
5. Who was Mrs. Duke most worried about during Duke's near-accidental drowning in Chapter 11?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)