|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, it is noted that Mrs. Duke lived in a basement apartment in:
(b) The Bronx.
(c) The Upper West Side.
2. Who called Duke one night to tell her John Ross had died?
(a) Harry Falk.
(b) Patricia Neal.
(c) Arthur Penn.
(d) Joey Trent.
3. What did Duke have nightmares about in Chapter 6?
(a) Working with Ray.
(b) Losing her mother.
(c) Making commercials.
(d) LIving with the Rosses.
4. What night of the year was it when Duke's sister went out with a man and her mother attacked herself?
(a) Easter Sunday.
(b) Christmas Eve.
(c) New Year's Eve.
(d) The Fourth of July.
5. What did Duke tell second assistant director, Harry Falk, on the set of The Patty Duke Show?
(a) She would get him fired.
(b) She was going to marry him one day.
(c) She thought he was too full of himself.
(d) She hated him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what did Shirley Bernstein suggest that Duke read in preparation for The $64,000 Challenge?
2. Who was Bambi?
3. Where did Duke spend most of her summer after storming out and leaving the Rosses?
4. Where did the Rosses take a vacation with Duke, bringing along Harry Falk?
5. What happened on February 2, 1963, in Chapter 15?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)