|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who begged Duke to check herself into Westwood Psychiatric Hospital again in Chapter 25?
(a) Her mother.
(b) John Astin.
(c) Her manager.
(d) Ethel Ross.
2. What emotionally significant occurrence happened for Duke in the summer of 1963?
(a) Gramma Howe died.
(b) John Ross was in a hospital.
(c) Her father died.
(d) She attempted suicide.
3. What did Duke call Ethel Ross's mother?
(a) Mrs. Ross.
(b) Gramma Howe.
(d) Ethel Senior.
4. What caused Duke to curse at the Rosses for the first time ever?
(a) They let Ethel's mother die.
(b) A fire erupted in the apartment.
(c) They would not let her date Frank Sinatra, Jr.
(d) They had locked Duke in a closet.
5. Who was the principal earner in the Ross household?
(a) Mrs. Duke.
(b) Ethel Ross.
(d) John Ross.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Duke think of her in-laws (John Astin's parents)?
2. What night of the year was it when Duke's sister went out with a man and her mother attacked herself?
3. Why did John Ross go to Newark, New Jersey in Chapter 15?
4. What did Duke discover about herself when she brought her mother into town to attend the Emmy Awards in Chapter 25?
5. One of Duke's biggest career disappointments was not being cast in which film?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)