|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the principal earner in the Ross household?
(a) John Ross.
(b) Mrs. Duke.
(d) Ethel Ross.
2. What were there a lot of in the isolation booths of The $64,000 Challenge?
(a) Baby wipes.
(b) Bottles of water.
(c) Wash 'n Dris.
3. What did Duke want to do with the Emmy she won in 1970?
(a) Donate it to charity.
(b) Give it to Al Freeman, jr.
(c) Encase it in glass.
(d) Give it back.
4. Where did the Rosses take a vacation with Duke, bringing along Harry Falk?
(b) The Virgin Islands.
5. What did Duke have nightmares about in Chapter 6?
(a) Making commercials.
(b) Losing her mother.
(c) Working with Ray.
(d) LIving with the Rosses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was young Billy McNally doing when the Rosses discovered him?
2. What happened on February 2, 1963, in Chapter 15?
3. What was the title of Helen Keller's autobiography that John Ross made Duke read parts of?
4. What was the gist of Duke's letter to Ethel Ross that her new manager told her not to send?
5. What restriction did Ethel Ross place on Duke during John Ross's funeral?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)