|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Duke tutored in to make the movie musical "Billie" in 1964?
(a) Playing guitar.
(d) Track and field.
2. Who begged Duke to check herself into Westwood Psychiatric Hospital again in Chapter 25?
(a) Her manager.
(b) John Astin.
(c) Ethel Ross.
(d) Her mother.
3. What did Duke's relationship with Frank Sinatra, Jr., mostly consist of?
(a) Motel room dates.
(b) Traveling to both coasts.
(c) Dances and parties.
(d) Phone calls and letters.
4. Which summer stock play production did Duke fail to win a part in?
(a) Fiddler on the Roof.
(b) The Bad Seed.
(c) Mary Poppins.
5. Why did Duke dislike her television characters' clothing?
(a) They were very colorful.
(b) They were too tight.
(c) They were not sophisticated.
(d) They never fit right.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Duke tell second assistant director, Harry Falk, on the set of The Patty Duke Show?
2. How did Duke come across during the 1970 Emmy Awards show when she won?
3. Why did John Ross go to Newark, New Jersey in Chapter 15?
4. What show had Eddie Hodges, the boy she competed with on The $64,000 Challenge, been in?
5. What type of television show was The $64,000 Challenge?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)