|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who called Duke one night to tell her John Ross had died?
(a) Arthur Penn.
(b) Patricia Neal.
(c) Joey Trent.
(d) Harry Falk.
2. Who begged Duke to check herself into Westwood Psychiatric Hospital again in Chapter 25?
(a) Ethel Ross.
(b) John Astin.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her manager.
3. What was Duke on the brink of doing when she escaped the Westwood in Chapter 25?
(a) Losing her mind.
(b) Getting remarried.
(c) Quitting the acting business.
(d) Taking hard drugs.
4. What did Duke call Ethel Ross's mother?
(a) Ethel Senior.
(b) Mrs. Ross.
(d) Gramma Howe.
5. Where did Duke spend her last two years of elementary school?
(a) Sacred Heart of Jesus and Mary.
(b) Willard Mace.
(c) Los Angeles Elementary.
(d) Quintano School.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Duke think of her in-laws (John Astin's parents)?
2. What night of the year was it when Duke's sister went out with a man and her mother attacked herself?
3. What board game did Michael Tell and Duke play at her apartment in the Sierra Towers?
4. What were there a lot of in the isolation booths of The $64,000 Challenge?
5. What was Duke tutored in to make the movie musical "Billie" in 1964?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)