|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which year did Duke make headlines in the New York Times?
2. Why did the Rosses begin to send Mr. Duke money every month?
(a) He had a contract with them.
(b) To help him out.
(c) They felt pity for him.
(d) To try and adopt his daughter.
3. What did Duke call Ethel Ross's mother?
(b) Gramma Howe.
(c) Ethel Senior.
(d) Mrs. Ross.
4. What writer did Duke have a crush on in Chapter 8?
(a) Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.
(b) Walter Miller.
(c) Arthur Penn.
(d) John Mortimer.
5. Which television series did Harry Falk leave The Patty Duke Show to work on?
(a) Happy Days.
(b) The Untouchables.
(c) The Mary Tyler Moore Show.
(d) East Side, West Side.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Duke want to do with the Emmy she won in 1970?
2. Why did Duke dislike her television characters' clothing?
3. What were there a lot of in the isolation booths of The $64,000 Challenge?
4. What precipitated Duke's last argument with the Rosses, leading her to walk out on them?
5. Who was Bambi?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)