|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Duke's relationship with Frank Sinatra, Jr., mostly consist of?
(a) Dances and parties.
(b) Phone calls and letters.
(c) Traveling to both coasts.
(d) Motel room dates.
2. What happened on February 2, 1963, in Chapter 15?
(a) Mr. Duke died.
(b) The Rosses adopted Duke.
(c) Mrs. Duke was declared incompetent.
(d) Ethel Ross died.
3. What did John Ross apologize about in a letter to Duke in Chapter 15?
(a) Not allowing her to grow up.
(b) Molesting her.
(c) Not letting her date boys.
(d) Keeping her money.
4. What does Duke think of her in-laws (John Astin's parents)?
(a) She adores them.
(b) She cannot stand them.
(c) She believes they are intrusive.
(d) She is jealous of them.
5. Where did Duke spend most of her summer after storming out and leaving the Rosses?
(a) In Los Angeles.
(b) At her mother's apartment.
(c) With Harry Falk.
(d) On the set.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Duke marry Michael Tell?
2. What caused Duke to curse at the Rosses for the first time ever?
3. What was the gist of Duke's letter to Ethel Ross that her new manager told her not to send?
4. How did Duke come across during the 1970 Emmy Awards show when she won?
5. Where did the Rosses take a vacation with Duke, bringing along Harry Falk?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)