|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who called Duke one night to tell her John Ross had died?
(a) Joey Trent.
(b) Patricia Neal.
(c) Harry Falk.
(d) Arthur Penn.
2. What caused Duke to curse at the Rosses for the first time ever?
(a) They would not let her date Frank Sinatra, Jr.
(b) A fire erupted in the apartment.
(c) They let Ethel's mother die.
(d) They had locked Duke in a closet.
3. What happened on February 2, 1963, in Chapter 15?
(a) The Rosses adopted Duke.
(b) Ethel Ross died.
(c) Mrs. Duke was declared incompetent.
(d) Mr. Duke died.
4. What restriction did Ethel Ross place on Duke during John Ross's funeral?
(a) She had to wear a certain dress.
(b) She could not wear black.
(c) She had to be on her own.
(d) She must bring her Oscar.
5. Which television series did Harry Falk leave The Patty Duke Show to work on?
(a) Happy Days.
(b) The Mary Tyler Moore Show.
(c) The Untouchables.
(d) East Side, West Side.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which year did Duke make headlines in the New York Times?
2. Who was the principal earner in the Ross household?
3. Why did Duke dislike her television characters' clothing?
4. What did Duke want to do with the Emmy she won in 1970?
5. One of Duke's biggest career disappointments was not being cast in which film?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)