|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Duke come across during the 1970 Emmy Awards show when she won?
2. What emotionally significant occurrence happened for Duke in the summer of 1963?
(a) Her father died.
(b) John Ross was in a hospital.
(c) She attempted suicide.
(d) Gramma Howe died.
3. What night of the year was it when Duke's sister went out with a man and her mother attacked herself?
(a) The Fourth of July.
(b) New Year's Eve.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) Easter Sunday.
4. In which play did Duke win a major role in Chapter 8?
(a) The Music Man.
(c) The Bad Seed.
(d) The Miracle Worker.
5. What does Duke think of her in-laws (John Astin's parents)?
(a) She believes they are intrusive.
(b) She cannot stand them.
(c) She is jealous of them.
(d) She adores them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened on February 2, 1963, in Chapter 15?
2. What was Duke on the brink of doing when she escaped the Westwood in Chapter 25?
3. What caused Duke to curse at the Rosses for the first time ever?
4. In Chapter 7, what did Shirley Bernstein suggest that Duke read in preparation for The $64,000 Challenge?
5. What commercial was Joey Trent, the other child the Rosses coached, famous for?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)