Introduction and Chapters 1-2
1. What did Duke throw at Sid Sheinberg, president of MCA, in 1970?
(a) His Mickey Mouse clock.
(b) Her lunch.
(c) Paper clips.
(d) Her Emmy award.
2. What television show was Duke guest-starring in when she was called to Sid Sheinberg's office?
(a) Matt Lincoln, M.D.
(b) Happy Days.
(c) Wonder Woman.
(d) The Six Million Dollar Man.
3. With what illness was Duke diagnosed in 1982?
(a) Social anxiety.
4. What role-playing game did Duke play with her childhood friend, Margie?
(a) Being nuns.
(d) Acting as parents.
5. Where did Duke's father take her on Sundays after church?
(a) To the bakery.
(c) To a playground.
(d) To Grandpa's bar.
6. What happened to Duke's mother's hand when the family lived on East 31st Street?
(a) She sprained it hitting Patty.
(b) It got caught in the door.
(c) Scroungy bit it.
(d) It got stuck in the washing machine.
7. Why did Duke's mother spend time on the roof of their building?
(a) She considered jumping.
(b) To smoke cigarettes.
(c) To make sure their ceiling did not leak.
(d) To see what her kids were doing in the streets.
This section contains 4,571 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)