|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is David moved to immediately after he is electrocuted?
2. Where do Leo and Esther go to be alone?
3. What does David realize about the story the boys who chase the bird tell him?
4. Why do the boys began to chase the bird?
5. What do the boys see through a window while chasing the bird?
Essay Topic 1
Explain David's hallucination following his electrocution. What does it mean? What aspects of his childhood are brought together in the hallucination?
Essay Topic 2
Albert and David are both manipulated by people they consider friends. Albert is manipulated by Luter and David is manipulated by Leo. Compare and contrast the relationships between each of these pairs. How are Albert and David manipulated? Why do they allow themselves to be manipulated?
Essay Topic 3
Why is this book titled Call It Sleep? What does the title mean?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)