Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is punched into unconsciousness after the milk is stolen?
2. What happens while Esther and Polly are fighting?
3. Why does Leo want to meet David's cousins?
4. What accusation does Albert make against Genya in Book IV, Chapters 15-20?
5. What kind of bird escapes from one of the flats?
Albert and David are both manipulated by people they consider friends. Albert is manipulated by Luter and David is manipulated by Leo. Compare and contrast the relationships between each of these pairs. How are Albert and David manipulated? Why do they allow themselves to be manipulated?
Why does David tell such an elaborate lie about his parents to the rabbis? What does his lie reveal about him?
Although they grew up in different times and places, Albert and David have distinct similarities in their childhoods. Compare and contrast their childhood situations. How have Albert's childhood experiences influenced David's childhood experiences?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)