Mid-Book Test (up to Book IV: The Rail, Chapters 1-4)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What kind of shop do Nathan and Bertha plan to open?
2. In Book I, where does Albert complain that he is being treated badly?
3. In Book I, what does Albert send David out in the freezing rain to get?
4. How old is David when the book begins?
5. How does Albert treat Nathan when he came to dinner?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does Bertha have some misgivings about marrying Nathan?
This section contains 808 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)