|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David go to avoid his father's return when he gets home after going on the milk route with Albert?
(a) Bertha's candy store.
(b) The cellar.
(c) His room.
2. Why do the boys began to chase the bird?
(a) To give it to a cat.
(b) They want to keep the bird.
(c) For the reward and the adventure.
(d) To sell the bird.
3. What does David do when he reaches the top of the stairs after returning home from cheder in Book IV, Chapters 1-4?
(a) Sits on the step and waits.
(b) Bangs on the door.
(c) Reads a book.
(d) Falls asleep.
4. After leaving home following the milk route incident, when does David plan to return home?
(a) After sunset.
(c) At dinner time.
(d) After Albert goes to bed.
5. What does David give Albert to beat him with when Albert learns about the events at Bertha's?
(a) A wooden spoon.
(b) A broken whip.
(c) A paddle.
(d) A belt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does David find the item he brings Albert to beat him with?
2. Where does Leo often go to play?
3. As David returns home from Bertha's, who is he told is looking for him?
4. Who does Leo tell David killed Jesus?
5. Where does David go after leaving the boys who chase the bird?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)