|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David go to avoid his father's return when he gets home after going on the milk route with Albert?
(a) The cellar.
(b) Bertha's candy store.
(d) His room.
2. Who does Bertha have David wake up?
(a) Her stepdaughters.
(c) Her employee.
3. Who does Albert instruct David not to tell about the events during the milk route?
(a) Albert's boss.
(b) David's mother.
(c) The rabbi.
(d) The policemen.
4. After Albert drops David off from the milk route, where is he instructed to go?
(d) To cheder.
5. Why do the boys began to chase the bird?
(a) To sell the bird.
(b) To give it to a cat.
(c) They want to keep the bird.
(d) For the reward and the adventure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does David go after leaving the boys who chase the bird?
2. What does David do when he reaches the top of the stairs after returning home from cheder in Book IV, Chapters 1-4?
3. Who looks after Leo during the day?
4. What does Leo bribe David with to introduce him to his step cousins?
5. How much milk is stolen from the wagon?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)