|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Leo want to meet David's cousins?
(a) He would like a job at the candy store.
(b) He doesn't know any girls.
(c) He is lonely.
(d) He hopes to fondle them.
2. What does David convince himself of while he roams the streets after lying to the rabbis?
(a) That no one will find out about his lies.
(b) That no one will find out about Leo and Esther.
(c) That he can tell his parents the rabbis are lying.
(d) That he can blame the incident at Bertha's on Leo and Esther.
3. Who does David meet in Book IV, Chapters 5-6
(a) A group of boys.
(c) A group of girls.
4. Why do the boys began to chase the bird?
(a) For the reward and the adventure.
(b) To give it to a cat.
(c) To sell the bird.
(d) They want to keep the bird.
5. What does Leo bribe David with to introduce him to his step cousins?
(b) His skates.
(c) A dirty picture.
(d) A broken rosary.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the milk is stolen, what does Albert hit David with?
2. Who does Bertha have David wake up?
3. David runs from Bertha's to where?
4. What does Leo help Esther with?
5. What accusation does Albert make against Genya in Book IV, Chapters 15-20?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)