|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does David meet in Book IV, Chapters 5-6
(a) A group of boys.
(d) A group of girls.
2. When David arrives home after lying at cheder, who is there talking to his parents?
(d) The rabbis.
3. After Albert drops David off from the milk route, where is he instructed to go?
(d) To cheder.
4. Whose job is it to protect the wagon and the milk while the milk is being delivered?
(b) A policeman.
(d) A hired guard.
5. What does Leo bribe David with to introduce him to his step cousins?
(a) A broken rosary.
(b) A dirty picture.
(d) His skates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who looks after Leo during the day?
2. What soothes David following the milk route incident?
3. Following the event with Leo and his cousin, what does David do during cheder?
4. David runs from Bertha's to where?
5. What lie does David tell the rabbis about his mother?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)