|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the boys began to chase the bird?
(a) To sell the bird.
(b) They want to keep the bird.
(c) To give it to a cat.
(d) For the reward and the adventure.
2. What kind of bird escapes from one of the flats?
(a) A parakeet.
(b) A robin..
(c) A canary.
(d) A parrot.
3. What does David sit on in front of a store while he waits for Albert to calm down after beating him?
(a) A chair.
(b) Milk cans.
(c) The step.
(d) A log.
4. What happens while Esther and Polly are fighting?
(a) Esther accidently hits David.
(b) Esther gives Polly a bloody nose.
(c) Their nightgowns fly up.
(d) Bertha comes in.
5. Whose picture is on the wall in Leo's house?
(b) The president.
(c) A famous actor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David feel about Leo's freedom?
2. Where is David moved to immediately after he is electrocuted?
3. Why does David consider running away when the milk is stolen?
4. What does David find out about Albert's childhood?
5. Who chases after the milk thieves?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)