|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lie does David tell the rabbis about his mother?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is dead.
(c) She is dying.
(d) She is abusive.
2. How does David feel about Leo's freedom?
3. How does David feel about the roof of his apartment building?
(a) It scares him.
(b) It brings him peace and solitude.
(c) He wishes he could bring all his friends there.
(d) He thinks it is ugly.
4. Where is David moved to immediately after he is electrocuted?
(b) The rails.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The cobbles.
5. How old is Leo?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Leo often go to play?
2. What kind of bird escapes from one of the flats?
3. Why does David consider running away when the milk is stolen?
4. Who chases after the milk thieves?
5. Following the event with Leo and his cousin, what does David do during cheder?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)