|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Leo often go to play?
(a) The cellar.
(b) His old neighborhood.
(c) To Bertha's house.
(d) Behind the school.
2. What does David do when he reaches the top of the stairs after returning home from cheder in Book IV, Chapters 1-4?
(a) Falls asleep.
(b) Reads a book.
(c) Sits on the step and waits.
(d) Bangs on the door.
3. What does David give Albert to beat him with when Albert learns about the events at Bertha's?
(a) A broken whip.
(b) A belt.
(c) A wooden spoon.
(d) A paddle.
4. What is Leo doing when David finds him after returning from Bertha's?
(a) Painting on a wall.
(b) Cleaning his room.
(c) Doing homework.
(d) Making lunch.
5. Who looks after Leo during the day?
(a) Mrs. Mink.
(b) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David's mother take so long to open the door?
2. What do the boys see through a window while chasing the bird?
3. Who forces David to go somewhere during his hallucination?
4. What religion is Leo?
5. After Albert drops David off from the milk route, where is he instructed to go?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)