|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does David tell the rabbis told him the truth about his parents?
2. Who urges David to run outside until Albert's anger subsides?
(a) The rabbi.
3. Who chases after the milk thieves?
(b) A store owner.
(d) A policeman.
4. Why does David consider running away when the milk is stolen?
(a) He will have to pay for the stolen milk.
(b) He is bored.
(c) He thinks he will be blamed for the theft.
(d) He is afraid of Albert's reaction.
5. After leaving home following the milk route incident, when does David plan to return home?
(a) After sunset.
(b) At dinner time.
(c) After Albert goes to bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is David moved to immediately after he is electrocuted?
2. What lie does David tell the rabbis about his mother?
3. Who does David meet in Book IV, Chapters 5-6
4. What is Leo doing when David finds him after returning from Bertha's?
5. What does David do when he reaches the top of the stairs after returning home from cheder in Book IV, Chapters 1-4?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)