|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David plan to throw on the trolley rail after he is punished for lying and helping Leo make advances on Nathan's daughter?
(a) A metal dipper.
(c) A coin.
(d) His belt.
2. Why does Leo want to meet David's cousins?
(a) He would like a job at the candy store.
(b) He hopes to fondle them.
(c) He is lonely.
(d) He doesn't know any girls.
3. What fear that David had when he was younger returns in Book IV?
(c) Dark hallways and cellars.
4. As David returns home from Bertha's, who is he told is looking for him?
5. Whose job is it to protect the wagon and the milk while the milk is being delivered?
(b) A hired guard.
(d) A policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chases after the milk thieves?
2. Who does David tell the rabbis is truly his aunt?
3. Why does Albert take part of another milkman's route?
4. Who is punched into unconsciousness after the milk is stolen?
5. Where does David go after leaving the boys who chase the bird?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)