|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lie does David tell the rabbis about his mother?
(a) She is dead.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is abusive.
(d) She is dying.
2. Where does David go after leaving the boys who chase the bird?
(a) Leo's house.
(b) The river.
(c) The roof of his own building.
3. Who does Bertha have David wake up?
(b) Her stepdaughters.
(c) Her employee.
4. What kind of bird escapes from one of the flats?
(a) A robin..
(b) A canary.
(c) A parakeet.
(d) A parrot.
5. Where does Leo's mother work?
(a) In a bank as a custodian.
(b) In a factory.
(c) At a diner.
(d) At the school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David realize about the story the boys who chase the bird tell him?
2. Where does David find the item he brings Albert to beat him with?
3. What do the boys who chased the bird begin to talk about on the roof?
4. After Albert's father was gored by a bull, what did Albert do to help him?
5. How do Leo and David get to Bertha's?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)