|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Leo tell David killed Jesus?
2. Where does David find the item he brings Albert to beat him with?
(a) Under the couch.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) Albert's dresser drawer.
3. What is Leo's last name?
4. What does David find out about Albert's childhood?
(a) It was very happy.
(b) Albert's father was abusive.
(c) He is an orphan.
(d) His mother was killed.
5. Who looks after Leo during the day?
(a) His mother.
(d) Mrs. Mink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What falls from David's pocket as he is being beaten?
2. What fear that David had when he was younger returns in Book IV?
3. How does David feel about Leo's freedom?
4. What happens while Esther and Polly are fighting?
5. Where do Leo and Esther go to be alone?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)