|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What falls from David's pocket as he is being beaten?
(b) A phone number.
(c) A dirty picture.
(d) A rosary.
2. Why does David's mother take so long to open the door?
(a) She is doing the laundry.
(b) She is asleep.
(c) She is cooking.
(d) She is bathing.
3. What does David sit on in front of a store while he waits for Albert to calm down after beating him?
(a) A chair.
(b) A log.
(c) The step.
(d) Milk cans.
4. As David returns home from Bertha's, who is he told is looking for him?
5. What happens while Esther and Polly are fighting?
(a) Bertha comes in.
(b) Their nightgowns fly up.
(c) Esther accidently hits David.
(d) Esther gives Polly a bloody nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose job is it to protect the wagon and the milk while the milk is being delivered?
2. Who forces David to go somewhere during his hallucination?
3. What does David give Albert to beat him with when Albert learns about the events at Bertha's?
4. What lie does David tell the rabbis about his mother?
5. Who does Bertha have David wake up?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)