|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to stop Nathan from telling David's parents about what David and Leo did earlier in the day?
2. Why does David consider running away when the milk is stolen?
(a) He is afraid of Albert's reaction.
(b) He is bored.
(c) He will have to pay for the stolen milk.
(d) He thinks he will be blamed for the theft.
3. Where does Leo's mother work?
(a) At the school.
(b) In a factory.
(c) At a diner.
(d) In a bank as a custodian.
4. Where does Leo often go to play?
(a) To Bertha's house.
(b) Behind the school.
(c) His old neighborhood.
(d) The cellar.
5. How old is Leo?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds out what is going on between Leo and Esther and threatens to tell Bertha?
2. The morning after he hears about the bird chase, what does David find on the adjacent roof?
3. After Albert's father was gored by a bull, what did Albert do to help him?
4. What fear that David had when he was younger returns in Book IV?
5. What is Leo's last name?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)