Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to stop Nathan from telling David's parents about what David and Leo did earlier in the day?
2. Why does David consider running away when the milk is stolen?
(a) He is afraid of Albert's reaction.
(b) He is bored.
(c) He will have to pay for the stolen milk.
(d) He thinks he will be blamed for the theft.
3. Where does Leo's mother work?
(a) At the school.
(b) In a factory.
(c) At a diner.
(d) In a bank as a custodian.
4. Where does Leo often go to play?
(a) To Bertha's house.
(b) Behind the school.
(c) His old neighborhood.
(d) The cellar.
5. How old is Leo?
6. Who finds out what is going on between Leo and Esther and threatens to tell Bertha?
7. The morning after he hears about the bird chase, what does David find on the adjacent roof?
(a) A cat.
(b) A boy flying a kite.
(c) A beautiful girl.
(d) The canary.
8. After Albert's father was gored by a bull, what did Albert do to help him?
(b) Called a doctor.
(c) Ran for his mother.
(d) Chased the bull away.
9. What fear that David had when he was younger returns in Book IV?
(a) Dark hallways and cellars.
10. What is Leo's last name?
11. What does David sit on in front of a store while he waits for Albert to calm down after beating him?
(a) Milk cans.
(b) A log.
(c) The step.
(d) A chair.
12. What is Leo doing when David finds him after returning from Bertha's?
(a) Making lunch.
(b) Cleaning his room.
(c) Painting on a wall.
(d) Doing homework.
13. Where is David moved to immediately after he is electrocuted?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The rails.
(d) The cobbles.
14. Where does David go to avoid his father's return when he gets home after going on the milk route with Albert?
(a) Bertha's candy store.
(b) His room.
(d) The cellar.
15. How much milk is stolen from the wagon?
(a) Two bottles.
(b) Ten bottles.
(c) One case.
(d) The entire wagon.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving home following the milk route incident, when does David plan to return home?
2. What does Leo bribe David with to introduce him to his step cousins?
3. Who urges David to run outside until Albert's anger subsides?
4. Why does Albert take part of another milkman's route?
5. Why does Leo want to meet David's cousins?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)