|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapters 22-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys see through a window while chasing the bird?
(a) The bird returning home.
(b) A woman sleeping.
(c) David being beaten.
(d) A woman bathing.
2. Whose picture is on the wall in Leo's house?
(a) The president.
(d) A famous actor.
3. What faith is the Schearl family?
4. How do David's rescuers get him off the rails?
(a) They roll him off with their feet.
(b) By using sticks.
(c) They pick him up.
(d) They call a firetruck.
5. Who has never seen David before David arrives in New York?
(a) David's grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Leo's last name?
2. What is on the bottom floor of the flat David and his family live in at the beginning of the book?
3. What soothes David following the milk route incident?
4. How old is David in Book I?
5. David runs from Bertha's to where?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)