|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapters 22-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Genya make Albert promise never to do again after David kicks Yussie?
(a) Allow the boys to play together.
(b) Beat David.
(c) Leave David alone.
(d) Speak to Yussie again.
2. What is Leo doing when David finds him after returning from Bertha's?
(a) Doing homework.
(b) Making lunch.
(c) Painting on a wall.
(d) Cleaning his room.
3. What does Annie try to do to David when Yussie leaves to get bread?
(a) Hit him.
(b) Get him in trouble with his mother.
(c) Molest him.
(d) Get him to play tea party.
4. When David gets lost in the city, where does his mother come to pick him up?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The police station.
(c) The cheder school.
(d) Leo's house.
5. When David is unconscious, what does he see himself going into?
(b) Bertha's store.
(c) The school.
(d) A cellar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is gone from Albert as he observes David's burnt ankle?
2. Why was Genya's father determined to marry her off?
3. How does Albert view Bertha?
4. How does David feel about the roof of his apartment building?
5. How does David feel when he learns his father will be home all day while he changes jobs?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)