|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapters 22-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Albert treat Nathan when he came to dinner?
(a) He is very kind.
(b) He is welcoming.
(c) He insults Nathan openly.
(d) He barely acknowledges Nathan.
2. When David arrives home after lying at cheder, who is there talking to his parents?
(c) The rabbis.
3. What does David find out about Albert's childhood?
(a) He is an orphan.
(b) Albert's father was abusive.
(c) His mother was killed.
(d) It was very happy.
4. How do Leo and David get to Bertha's?
(a) On bikes.
(b) In a car.
(c) On skates.
5. How old is Leo?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Book I, what does Albert send David out in the freezing rain to get?
2. When Luter finds out that Genya has never left the neighborhood, what does he give Albert and Genya?
3. Who has never seen David before David arrives in New York?
4. What religion is Leo?
5. Where does Leo often go to play?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)