|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapters 22-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Albert drops David off from the milk route, where is he instructed to go?
(d) To cheder.
2. What is David doing when he is electrocuted?
(a) Throwing rocks at the rails.
(b) Retrieving the dipper.
(c) Sitting on the rails.
(d) Trying to jump the rails.
3. Why does David's mother take so long to open the door?
(a) She is doing the laundry.
(b) She is asleep.
(c) She is cooking.
(d) She is bathing.
4. What kind of shop do Nathan and Bertha plan to open?
(a) A book shop.
(b) A newspaper stand.
(c) A shoe store.
(d) A candy shop.
5. After the milk is stolen, what does Albert hit David with?
(a) The reins.
(b) A whip.
(c) A club.
(d) A milk bottle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dominates the dinner conversation when Nathan comes to dinner?
2. What lie does David tell the rabbis about his mother?
3. What is gone from Albert as he observes David's burnt ankle?
4. Who is Joe Luter?
5. Who recommends the ointment to treat David's burn?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)