|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapters 22-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David go to burn the chumitz?
(a) The harbor.
(b) The ally.
(c) The East River.
(d) The roof.
2. What lie does David tell the rabbis about his father?
(a) His father is an organist in Europe.
(b) He never knew his father.
(c) His father is Nathan.
(d) His father is dead.
3. How does David feel about Luter's frequent visits?
4. What idea does Bertha relish concerning running her own business?
(a) Having employees to boss around.
(b) Being her own boss.
(c) Being free to raise her children.
(d) Choosing the candies.
5. Who chases after the milk thieves?
(a) A store owner.
(c) A policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bertha like compared to Genya?
2. Why was Genya's father determined to marry her off?
3. What does Leo bribe David with to introduce him to his step cousins?
4. What does David find out about Albert's childhood?
5. Who dominates the dinner conversation when Nathan comes to dinner?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)