|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapters 22-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rabbi Yidel feel about the younger generation of Jewish boys?
2. Where is Bertha from?
3. David runs from Bertha's to where?
(a) The river.
(b) Leo's house.
(c) The cheder school.
(d) The roof.
4. How old is David when the book begins?
(a) A teenager.
(b) A young man.
(c) A school-aged boy.
(d) A toddler.
5. While the boys are taunting David in Book I, who comes to the Schearl's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is David doing when he is electrocuted?
2. What do the boys see through a window while chasing the bird?
3. What does Rabbi Yidel give David for reading an entire passage in Hebrew?
4. Why didn't Genya's lover run off with her?
5. What do the boys want to cause with the trolley rail?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)