|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapters 22-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David do when he reaches the top of the stairs after returning home from cheder in Book IV, Chapters 1-4?
(a) Reads a book.
(b) Falls asleep.
(c) Bangs on the door.
(d) Sits on the step and waits.
2. How do Leo and David get to Bertha's?
(a) In a car.
(c) On bikes.
(d) On skates.
3. What does David discover Genya liked to do as a girl?
(d) Ride horses.
4. Where does David go after leaving the boys who chase the bird?
(a) The roof of his own building.
(b) Leo's house.
(c) The river.
5. What does David give Albert to beat him with when Albert learns about the events at Bertha's?
(a) A broken whip.
(b) A paddle.
(c) A belt.
(d) A wooden spoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Leo's last name?
2. When Luter finds out that Genya has never left the neighborhood, what does he give Albert and Genya?
3. After the dinner with Nathan and the family becomes tense, what does Nathan suggest?
4. What is the name of David's playmate who lives in the flat above his in Book I?
5. When David runs into a group of boys, what do they plan to drop on the trolley rail?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)