|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapters 22-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While the boys are taunting David in Book I, who comes to the Schearl's home?
2. What does David pray for in Book IV?
(a) That his father is not home.
(b) A dog.
(c) A job.
(d) That he can stay at Bertha's.
3. Who tries to stop Nathan from telling David's parents about what David and Leo did earlier in the day?
4. In Book III, David climbs through a window to get into what building?
(a) The cheder school.
(b) The elementry school.
(c) His home.
(d) A candy store.
5. Where is David moved to immediately after he is electrocuted?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The cobbles.
(c) The rails.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Bertha from?
2. How does David feel about Luter's frequent visits?
3. What idea does Bertha relish concerning running her own business?
4. What kind of bird escapes from one of the flats?
5. What is David's reaction when he sees a funeral procession for the first time?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)