|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapters 22-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Albert's father was gored by a bull, what did Albert do to help him?
(a) Called a doctor.
(b) Chased the bull away.
(c) Ran for his mother.
2. What is David doing when he is electrocuted?
(a) Trying to jump the rails.
(b) Retrieving the dipper.
(c) Sitting on the rails.
(d) Throwing rocks at the rails.
3. What frightens David most about the thought of death?
(a) Going to Hell.
(b) Being buried in the earth forever.
(c) Not seeing his mother.
(d) Being cold.
4. What effect do the quiet and the water of the river have on David?
(a) They bore him.
(b) He falls asleep.
(c) He goes swimming.
(d) They mesmerizes him.
5. What falls from David's pocket as he is being beaten?
(a) A rosary.
(c) A phone number.
(d) A dirty picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Leo want to meet David's cousins?
2. Who does David tell the rabbis told him the truth about his parents?
3. What soothes David following the milk route incident?
4. Who is Joe Luter?
5. Why does David kick Yussie and give him a bloody nose?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)