|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapters 22-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has never seen David before David arrives in New York?
(d) David's grandmother.
2. What is created when David is electrocuted?
(a) A melted rail.
(b) A heavenly sign.
(c) A huge flash.
(d) A fire.
3. How does David feel about Albert's reaction to his near death?
4. The morning after he hears about the bird chase, what does David find on the adjacent roof?
(a) A boy flying a kite.
(b) A cat.
(c) The canary.
(d) A beautiful girl.
5. How old is David when the book begins?
(a) A toddler.
(b) A young man.
(c) A teenager.
(d) A school-aged boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Near the end of the book, what happens when David tries to reproduce the flash of light on the trolley rails?
2. How old is David in Book I?
3. Failing to burn a chumitz is a ____ in David's faith.
4. What is David's reaction when he sees a funeral procession for the first time?
5. How much milk is stolen from the wagon?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)